So....anyone completed strange rock statue yet?

Amundogus2

Its been 29 weeks since the launch of Shattered Heart, if Im not mistaken, which meens that someone should have gathered all 30 pieces of the statue by now. Did you gather them for all 30 weeks? Did anything special happen? Picturress =)

RS Wiki claims the completion date for the first statues will be September 22nd 2010.

"There are only two strategies in war. Move forward or change. The victor is the first to realise that when he cannot move forward he must change."

~ Mod Mark H ~

100000players-2.jpg

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You get 1 piece a week, so for a 30 peice statue would you not need to wait until 30 weeks have passed, not 29?

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

You get 1 piece a week, so for a 30 peice statue would you not need to wait until 30 weeks have passed, not 29?

No, you get one piece immediately, then you have to wait a week for every piece after that.

"There are only two strategies in war. Move forward or change. The victor is the first to realise that when he cannot move forward he must change."

~ Mod Mark H ~

100000players-2.jpg

Got another week innit.

I havnt gathered this weeks yet but I would need a week to put them on.

Yea, see my latest edit ^^

~ Mod Mark H ~

100000players-2.jpg

Personally I am waiting eagerly for -others- to finish this first because I am NOT completing this statue in the poh if it just explodes like the museum one lol. :rolleyes:

Hopefully it just completes.. I care more about it not exploding than any reward atm.

I especially dont want it exploding in poh if it only rewards me with a foot piece and 29 more to collect after that for a super statue. :-o

Personally I am waiting eagerly for -others- to finish this first because I am NOT completing this statue in the poh if it just explodes like the museum one lol. :rolleyes:

Hopefully it just completes.. I care more about it not exploding than any reward atm.

I especially dont want it exploding in poh if it only rewards me with a foot piece and 29 more to collect after that. :-o

That would take approx 20 full years to complete :ohnoes:

~ Mod Mark H ~

100000players-2.jpg

Jagex has stated that the full statue would be for cosmetics purpose only, nothing else. I believe they said this a week after Shattered Hearts was released to prevent raging for those who spent 30 weeks expecting a reward.

As for my statue, I finished week 1 of it last week. And am a quarter of a way done til my 2nd piece. (Or 3rd if you wanna be like that)

00:00:05

00:00:04

00:00:03

00:00:02

00:00:01

00:00:00

Break the Walls down!

I turned my rocks off back when they retconned construction rock drops. Runescape went from being drudgery back to being enjoyable.

PvP is not for me

In the 3rd Year of the Boycott
Real-world money saved since FT/W: Hundreds of Dollars
Real-world time saved since FT/W: Thousands of Hours

I just started on my 28th statue yesterday but I'm a week behind. I do hope it doesn't explode in the museum for the 30th week.

I reckon the most likely situation to occur will the poh will be complete, so no more poh rocks, but museum will continue to be a diversion distraction each week. So probably put rocks on and it explodes but then you get nothing but the xp for putting them on.

I guess its meant to be a diversion and they probably want it to continue.. Not that I would continue it at that point. Fun while it lasted.

I just started on my 28th statue yesterday but I'm a week behind. I do hope it doesn't explode in the museum for the 30th week.

I reckon the most likely situation to occur will the poh will be complete, so no more poh rocks, but museum will continue to be a diversion distraction each week. So probably put rocks on and it explodes but then you get nothing but the xp for putting them on.

I guess its meant to be a diversion and they probably want it to continue.. Not that I would continue it at that point. Fun while it lasted.

Hm, for my own sake I hope that you can't continue with the diversion unless you destroy your poh statue. It would be better if the activity has some sort of concrete conclusion.

acsstarlight.png

acsstarlight.png

That's my guess as well. I'll quit if there aren't other rewards after 30.

That's my guess as well. I'll quit if there aren't other rewards after 30.

I kinda like the odd 9K exp you get for adding 2 rocks to the museum statue, I will probably

continue to look for rocks just for that exp bonus after the POH statue completes. (Bit of a shame

we will have to exercise our 99 skills for that too, but oh well :-) )

hmm with the current speed I'm gathering those rocks it would take me around 7-8 years to complete the final statue >.>

First they came to fishing

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't fishing

Then they came to the yews

and I didn't speak out because I didn't cut yews

Then they came for the ores

and I didn't speak out because I didn't collect ores

Then they came for me

and there was no one left to speak out for me.

i still have like 5 more skills on my 1st statue. i just cant be bothered, lol.

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

I'm also nearing the completion of my statue (26th rock or so) and I hope you continue to get weekly Xp for these even though your POH statue is completed. What I would like is to have double reward when your POH statue is complete.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563