So....anyone completed strange rock statue yet?

Amundogus2

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine will be finished on Sept. 25th. :thumbup: It did get me to work on skills I don't like.

*points to signature* I'm a long way from completing it, but as the quotee said; it has gained me several level of skills I normally wouldn't train like construction, hunter and agility. Now I get several thousands od xp from getting and adding the rocks. I like it, but after I finish the staute (this year I hope) I have a nice statue in my house and be done with it.

transcript80.png

Other data was removed when acoount got hacked...

Couldn't the statue at least have a grey colour instead of bronze crappy fake colour? So crappy...

...? Let's make it pink and give him a jester hat?

hvXho.png

99+ all 23rd March 2012 - 2496 total 13th June 2012.

9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?

w85p2012-1.png

I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?

Can you still get the pieces of the statue while training?

Yeah I get strange rocks just like before. I probably wont be continuing with it every week anymore though.

And can you get the pieces to make a second statue?

If you mean make another replica, I don't know. We'll find out sometime next week if anyone decides to continue after the 30th. :P

You don't get more replica rocks (Marius keeps them), but you can still complete the statue weekly for exp.

Source: Legend777 from The Slayers Guild.

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

You don't get more replica rocks (Marius keeps them), but you can still complete the statue weekly for exp.

Source: Legend777 from The Slayers Guild.

Thank you. I'm not missing out on much for not continuing. :thumbup:

imevil.jpg