The HIGH Road

TheDarkSide

Its like Inception.

After a while, you will contemplate if this is reality or am I high...?

4Pdgj.png

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Plus all your *insight* is artifical. You don't have it if you're not high, apparently.

The human brain is capable of many abstract thoughts that our sober, conscious brains do not think. It is a matter of choice whether or not you want to open the "doors of perception" in your mind, as Huxley puts it (although to be fair, he was referring to Peyote, which would open many more doors than marijuana). Whether you choose to respect these thoughts, views, concepts--whatever you want to call them-- as worthy is a personal choice. Some find meaning, others don't.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

as worthy is a personal choice. Some find meaning, others don't.

Good, so can all the crackies stop saying it has to matter and I'll stop being the assuming [wagon].

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

as worthy is a personal choice. Some find meaning, others don't.

Good, so can all the crackies stop saying it has to matter and I'll stop being the assuming [wagon].

To us it really does matter, so just be careful if you insult it :)

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Plus all your *insight* is artifical. You don't have it if you're not high, apparently.

And you've never had the "insight" so how can you even begin to judge it? [bleep] you. If you're not willing to move past your preconceptions, then you don't deserve the Truth.

That goes for all of you.

And you've never had the "insight" so how can you even begin to judge it? [bleep] you. If you're not willing to move past your preconceptions, then you don't deserve the Truth.

And you are mentally addled and emotionally dependent on the drug, as exemplified by your use of strong language in response to a post that was far from offensive.

The truth with a capital 'T'? As much as I like philosophy as the next guy, I would much rather get answers for problems that actually matter; like getting a job, or calculating my net profit, or running a charity table.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I've got other habits to pay for. Getting high more than I currently do could put a damper on my wallet. Being high all the time? I have some friends who go with that route. Sure, they're happy right up until that little stage in between being high. They're not so happy then, and rather depressing to be around. It's also odd being a sober person among those who are high, listening to their end-game goals and almost having pity... almost, except you realize it's what they want and for that reason you're happy for them.

I don't have time to find a link, but I believe the tie between schizophrenia and marijuana use is people that are predisposed to schizophrenia and smoke at a young age can develop it much sooner in life. If I remember right...

Yeah, thats what I've always heard. Weed increases the risk of schizophrenia if that risk is already in your genes.

I've actually witnessed schizophrenia occur in an individual who smoked quite a bit of weed. It was scary, as he was never the person you'd think would develop such a disorder.

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

High Life:

Benefits:

- Always happy, very easy to enjoy things

- Worry-free

- Increased attention to detail

- Optimistic point-of-view

- Easier to be happy: Most everyday "stoners" aren't keen on improving their careers, they are happy with a basic job, basic lifestyle, etc.

- Everything is enjoyable: From music, to lonely bus rides, to staring at nothing, you love it

- Spiritual and mental freedom

- Relaxation

Lol...

Every one of those things can be achieved just as painlessly by somebody who doesn't smoke pot, you know that right? I mean, being happy isn't an exclusive emotion to people who smoke pot.

Sometimes I don't understand the intolerance and outright douche-baggery by some people when in all likelihood they are okay with alcohol consumption. It's okay, though. California votes to legalize in November and once that passes it's going to domino and then.... :shades:

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

when in all likelihood they are okay with alcohol consumption.

A glass of red wine every day has time and time again shown to have numerous health benefits. A joint every day will destroy your lungs. It's also illegal to be intoxicated. A few beers won't make an average person intoxicated, the same cannot be said for one joint.

And before you go comparing m.j. to tobacco - tobacco is becoming much more regulated and much more taxed. Fewer and fewer (public) places you're allowed to enjoy a smoke. With the passage of the universal health care bill, expect its legality to get hammered in the next couple decades (the tobacco lobby is strong enough that it won't outright be banned).

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

"I'm not saying this list can only be achieved while stoned, but it makes it MUCH easier."

You couldn't read the next line before posting?

Sculpted from birth, you try to fit in. Wishing you were this, wanting to be that... changing everything you really are. Meanwhile, you're so lost in others, you have vanished from the earth.

All you stoners have chemical imbalances in the brain, so your logic isn't trustworthy.

You claim to have a better attention span, but you didn't read the link with all the evidence in it I posted.

:lol:

You think you're so much better than us.

Close-minded elitist? You and Giordano seem like very grumpy people. (: Smiile bro. :thumbup:

We aren't all like this by the way...

[hide]1371228436marijuana.jpg[/hide]

Edit: Anyone remember this? :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50XeWNnsPLM

[hide=Smiley Face]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Y7VN_T7ZY8[/hide]

qs2X.png

"Only by going too far can one find out how far one can go." T.S. Eliot

A glass of red wine every day has time and time again shown to have numerous health benefits. A joint every day will destroy your lungs. It's also illegal to be intoxicated. A few beers won't make an average person intoxicated, the same cannot be said for one joint.

A joint will damage lungs just about as much as a cigarette will, but cigarettes are perfectly legal. Also, a joint now and then has just as many health benefits as red wine.

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

And neither does this one.

8047961alexpic.png

I made a picture! Isn't it beautiful!

Sculpted from birth, you try to fit in. Wishing you were this, wanting to be that... changing everything you really are. Meanwhile, you're so lost in others, you have vanished from the earth.

High Life:

Benefits:

- Worry-free

- Easier to be happy: Most everyday "stoners" aren't keen on improving their careers, they are happy with a basic job, basic lifestyle, etc.

- Everything is enjoyable: From music, to lonely bus rides, to staring at nothing, you love it

- Relaxation

I have nothing against stoners but i can just achieve all these things without smoking.

And saving money whilst doing it.

And actually achieving more. (You arent going to get good grades stoned)

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

Not to be a [puncture] or anything, but you're the second person to say that, and right under the benefits it says you do not need to be stoned, but it's easier.

:lol: Lol @ pic

Oh, and I understand your reasoning behind the "you won't get good grades stoned" thing, but it's not true for all. I can concentrate more while stoned (believe it or not) and if I'm stuck, a joint usually helps me study.

qs2X.png

"Only by going too far can one find out how far one can go." T.S. Eliot

High Life:

Benefits:

- Worry-free

- Relaxation

I have nothing against stoners but i can just achieve all these things without smoking.

And saving money whilst doing it.

And actually achieving more. (You arent going to get good grades stoned)

I'm not saying this list can only be achieved while stoned, but it makes it MUCH easier.

And about the grades, some people can concentrate better while stoned. Not me though. I tried to do homework while stoned once. I took it out and then forgot it was there. :rolleyes:

I eventually got the work done when I sobered up though.

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

And neither does this one.

A glass of red wine every day has time and time again shown to have numerous health benefits.

[cabbage]. All of my arguments against weed are pretty much the same for alcohol, and the red wine thing is a complete myth. Yes, you get some benefits. No, they aren't exclusive or even easier to get from red wine. Ever heard of grape juice?

Not to be a [puncture] or anything, but you're the second person to say that, and right under the benefits it says you do not need to be stoned, but it's easier.

:lol: Lol @ pic

Oh, and I understand your reasoning behind the "you won't get good grades stoned" thing, but it's not true for all. I can concentrate more while stoned (believe it or not) and if I'm stuck, a joint usually helps me study.

You concentrate better while stoned because you're an addict.