The HIGH Road

TheDarkSide

when in all likelihood they are okay with alcohol consumption.

A glass of red wine every day has time and time again shown to have numerous health benefits.

[cabbage]. All of my arguments against weed are pretty much the same for alcohol, and the red wine thing is a complete myth. Yes, you get some benefits. No, they aren't exclusive or even easier to get from red wine. Ever heard of grape juice?

Not to be a [puncture] or anything, but you're the second person to say that, and right under the benefits it says you do not need to be stoned, but it's easier.

:lol: Lol @ pic

Oh, and I understand your reasoning behind the "you won't get good grades stoned" thing, but it's not true for all. I can concentrate more while stoned (believe it or not) and if I'm stuck, a joint usually helps me study.

You concentrate better while stoned because you're an addict.

I won't deny that it's mildly addicting, but I wouldn't call him an addict. Just seems like a harsh word for something that only helps him.

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

And neither does this one.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah. Yeah, that's bad. That happens to a few of my friends, only with hunger. If they smoke everyday for a while, they won't really have an appetite when they stop.

You should add that to disadvantages, TheDarkSide.

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

And neither does this one.

and the red wine thing is a complete myth. Yes, you get some benefits. No, they aren't exclusive or even easier to get from red wine. Ever heard of grape juice?

Don't contradict yourself in the same post. If you keep doing that, we'll know you're full of it.

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

All of my arguments against weed are pretty much the same for alcohol, and the red wine thing is a complete myth. Yes, you get some benefits. No, they aren't exclusive or even easier to get from red wine. Ever heard of grape juice?

What the [bleep] am I reading ?

All of my arguments against weed are pretty much the same for alcohol, and the red wine thing is a complete myth. Yes, you get some benefits. No, they aren't exclusive or even easier to get from red wine. Ever heard of grape juice?

What the [bleep] am I reading ?

You are on an internet forum called Tip.It. Didja have some of the "bad stuff"? I feel your pain, mannn. Or, rather, your numb, mindless "happiness".

The weed/alcohol part was a response to someone saying it's hypocritical to support alcohol but not weed. The red wine part is from when Sees All said red wine has health benefits if you drink a glass a day. You could get these same health benefits by drinking a glass of grape juice, without the negative effects of alcohol.

You are on an internet forum called Tip.It. Didja have some of the "bad stuff"? I feel your pain, mannn. Or, rather, your numb, mindless "happiness".

lol. you really shouldn't be up this late.

anyway, I haven't done pot [yet].

The weed/alcohol part was a response to someone saying it's hypocritical to support alcohol but not weed. The red wine part is from when Sees All said red wine has health benefits if you drink a glass a day. You could get these same health benefits by drinking a glass of grape juice, without the negative effects of alcohol.

really ?

You claim to have a better attention span, but you didn't read the link with all the evidence in it I posted.

I just want you to know I found this hilarious.

"I'm not saying this list can only be achieved while stoned, but it makes it MUCH easier."

You couldn't read the next line before posting?

I just fail to see why you even bothered creating such a list. And where's the evidence that it makes such things 'MUCH' easier to achieve?

While we're at it, why even bother making this topic? It seems pretty pointless since everything instantly goes back to the 'Should weed be legal?' debate.

when in all likelihood they are okay with alcohol consumption.

A glass of red wine every day has time and time again shown to have numerous health benefits. A joint every day will destroy your lungs. It's also illegal to be intoxicated. A few beers won't make an average person intoxicated, the same cannot be said for one joint.

A joint will damage lungs just about as much as a cigarette will, but cigarettes are perfectly legal. Also, a joint now and then has just as many health benefits as red wine.

Most people, at least where I'm from, consider a joint to only contain marijuana. No tobacco. I know, it's technically not a "joint", then, but that's just what we call it.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

If marijuana was legal I'd eat a hash brownie every morning.

<3: Brownies

It is legal!

Oh wait non cool countries.

NVM...

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

Wat? You don't make a distinction between joints and spliffs :?:

And WAT? A joint will not damage your lungs near as much as a cigarette and to suggest otherwise is simply ludicrous.

Nope, not in MN and WI at least. And I've smoked with all sorts of different of people. Even my parents call them joints and did when they were kids too.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

If marijuana was legal I'd eat a hash brownie every morning.

<3: Brownies

There's a devil waitin outside your door... Howwwww much longer?

Metallica fan, right? :thumbsup:

Hah :thumbup:

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

I've never smoked weed before, don't plan on ever smoking it.

Also, I would like to make one correction to your list.

Disadvantages:

Most everyday "stoners" aren't keen on improving their careers, they are happy with a basic job, basic lifestyle, etc.

I wasn't aware that being content with mediocrity was ever advantageous to anyone.

glut.gif
2tchvHp.png

Disadvantages:

Most everyday "stoners" aren't keen on improving their careers, they are happy with a basic job, basic lifestyle, etc.

I wasn't aware that being content with mediocrity was ever advantageous to anyone.

It isn't. That's why it's a disadvantage. It means you stay a bum the rest of your life

The orginal stoners wanted to change the world, remember? Love and peace and all that jazz. Hard to do that while intoxicated.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Benefits:

- Always happy, very easy to enjoy things

You can feel a spectrum of emotions while high. Smoking while depressed can sometimes exacerbate it. I will agree that things are much easier to find enjoyment in though.

- Worry-free

Not true at all for me. I worry much more.

- Increased attention to detail

Absolutely.

- Optimistic point-of-view

Eh, not always.

- Easier to be happy: Most everyday "stoners" aren't keen on improving their careers, they are happy with a basic job, basic lifestyle, etc.

Generally I'd agree. But again, it is not a direct catalyst to happiness.

- Everything is enjoyable: From music, to lonely bus rides, to staring at nothing, you love it

I pretty much agree. Normal activities are just much more interesting.

- Spiritual and mental freedom

One of the biggest pluses.

- Relaxation

Probably the biggest plus.

Disadvantages:

- Weed is still somewhat taboo... most of society dislikes/shuns smokers

Yep, and most of it is either based off of ignorance or [cabbage] "YOU ARE WEAK" pseudo-intellectualism arguments.

- Some (arguable) health concerns: Lungs of course, loss of short-term memory, Impairs attention, judgment, and other cognitive functions

True, the health disadvantages suck, but then again so do the ones for eating candy or greasy foods. It's up to the individual to pick whether the pros outweigh the cons or not.

- Loss of motivation

Quite the opposite for me. I get sudden urges to do something constructive.

- Could ruin relationships with people (First disadvantage)

Another opposite for me.

- Lazyyyy

Opposite.

- It"s illegal

Unjustly so.

My point is that drugs affect everybody differently. I will never understand why some people get so angry and hostile while drunk. Fighting is one of the last things I'd want to do in that state of mind - I just feel much more peaceful. This being said, I think the amount of people who can handle drugs responsibly are highly outnumbered by those who don't.

All you stoners have chemical imbalances in the brain, so your logic isn't trustworthy.

And you compare terrorist motives to lizard men from mars, therefore you are delusional.

Disadvantages:

It isn't. That's why it's a disadvantage. It means you stay a bum the rest of your life

Not when don't make money the focal point of your life. You should try it sometime, it helps things. Sure money is important, but you can get by with not much at all if you don't buy into consumerism :)

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

Its funny how middle class people usually say that.

God forbid if you care about your family history either.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg