What is your motivation?

ThatAZNKid

I don't believe this has been done before so I'll do it.

I've always wanted to be an MMA fighter. At first it never really sparked my attention but when I saw old tapes of my uncle doing it and how happy he looked I've always done it. He passed away a year ago, and I promised him I'd make it into the big leagues and thats what keeps me going.

Also my motivation for school is to make my parents happy. I've disappointed them in my 7th and 8th grade year (Im a freshman now), and I will never let that happen again. My goal is to get straight A's and go to a college then get a high paying job so I can pay back all that my parents have done for me.

So yea, whats your motivation?

My motivation? I wake up in the morning aware that I'm alive ( or at least I think I am). I see the world as a place with an infinite amount of questions and with infinite different possibilities for myself and others. My goal becomes to enjoy these different possibilities and questions that I come across. My motivation is life itself, naturally.

99 Hunter - November 1st, 2008

99 Cooking -July 22nd, 2009

99 Firemaking - July 29th, 2010

99 Fletching - December 30th, 2010

Recently it's been a case of I want to be the best at what I do, as I've been training Kickboxing, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, and Tae Kwon Do, however, I've also been working in the lab, which for me, upon discovering new things has beat everything else. Further on this, Heck, Negishi, and Suzuki are to be awarded the Nobel Prize in Chemistry this year, and as such, and motivation for me that I guess has always been there is to become famous of sorts, have a reaction named after me, and be recognised as one of the greatest of all times in my field. However, my fondness for research has been fading as of late, and I'd settle for being able to have a decent, high paying job with a nice house and be respected in the community with a paper published before graduating, and enjoying what I do for a living as decent motivation.

-Destroy Topham-

Punk_Man666.png

Punk_man666.png

I'm not very motivated. I just do what I do because what else is there? Well, suicide, but getting a gun would be problematic. I'm too lazy to go through all the effort for a lousy gun. ;P

Same, I'm not very aspirational.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

I'm not very motivated. I just do what I do because what else is there? Well, suicide, but getting a gun would be problematic. I'm too lazy to go through all the effort for a lousy gun. ;P

Same, I'm not very aspirational.

Which is exactly why I just do whatever seems to be interesting and fun :P

99 Hunter - November 1st, 2008

99 Cooking -July 22nd, 2009

99 Firemaking - July 29th, 2010

99 Fletching - December 30th, 2010

I want to be the very best

like no one ever was

To catch them is my real test

to train them is my cause

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

My motivation for art is to improve my skills. I love the idea of being able to completely bring something from my imagination to life. So I'd like to be able to portray my ideas as accurately and as well as possible :)

Honestly I have such little motivation in school. I have NEVER taken a class that I actually enjoyed. My motivation is passing so I can graduate so my parents don't freak out and are not incredibly disappointed in me. But even that isn't the best motivation. It's such an immense effort to get myself to actually sit down and study or do my homework.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

To better my own ego and help society, mainly the people close to me. Also, to fight evil.

Hmmm.

I was about to say to think of myself as pond scum, burn the surrounding villages, and kill all the philanthropists. It seems, I may have just met my match. Oh well, my side has warm soft pretzels. Your side has cookies. I win.

--------------------------

My aspiration is to be an inspiration. And that's just what my personality is. While on these forums I may be a bit carefree with my posting style, and just plain rude in some debates, irl my goal is to be a role model. Of course I want lots of money, power, girls, etc. etc. Real estate as well :thumbup: But in the end, all of that doesn't matter (ALERT ALERT: CORNY CLICHE PHRASE ON THE HORIZON, ALL TAKE COVER), because when it all boils down, all I want someone to say is "you helped me be a better person," "you showed me a better way to do something and I appreciate it," "you're my inspiration." That, or "here's the key to the country don't start wars with Ireland."

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Wine

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

Wine

gross :| liquor does not interest me. This includes all forms of it.

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)

The fact that I can't end up doing nothing and sitting on my butt all day mooching off the government. Well I could, but my ideals are somewhat better than that. And the fact that I need a good job and good insurance 'cause I've got the 'betes.

Mainly I guess it's me forcing myself to do x because of y. If it's I need to do my homework because it's due tomorrow or I need to play soccer because I'm antisocial/want to try it/might as well/spring sports are good for you, if I can justify it for a good reason I will make myself do it. Usually if it's something out of my comfort zone (ie playing soccer for the first time as a sophomore) I find that I enjoy it and that it was a good experience. Or at least that it may/will be useful down the road (PSAT anyone?)

That is a shame. It is a principle interest of mine.

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

The thing I consider that motivates me is my master goal. I have doubts I will achieve it in my life; as several methods in it could be considered unethical, cruel, expensive, etc. If I cannot achieve it, I hope to be able to set the groundwork for something in the long run that will better humanity.

Otherwise, something that keeps me motivated is to just keep living. I won't live forever and with such a short time frame, I'll do what I can for personal and greater gain.

vizardsig-1.png

My nihilism motivates me.

ok mr. Philosopher warrior of all that is immolated.

I am motivated by the ability to change.

My nihilism motivates me.

ok mr. Philosopher warrior of all that is immolated.

I am motivated by the ability to change.

What's the point in change? You're gonna die anyway.

What's the point in asking him? You're just gonna die eventually.