Where have you ALWAYS wanted to go and why?

Bows

The moon, TIF HQ (It's on mars, I think). And on Earth, I'd love to see New Zealand, Hawaii, and all of (Western) Europe.

A heads up to anyone who wants to go to Egypt: While my friend was there (girl), her Dad got lots and lots of offers for her and her mother to be bought. (One guy offered 100 camels :unsure:) So, it's probably not the safest place to go if you have a family, or if you're a girl.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A heads up to anyone who wants to go to Egypt: While my friend was there (girl), her Dad got lots and lots of offers for her and her mother to be bought. (One guy offered 100 camels :unsure:) So, it's probably not the safest place to go if you have a family, or if you're a girl.

Wonder how many camels Tripsis is worth. :-k

Japan, Italy (Went there briefly but not long enough :c), France and Netherlands.

<3 Netherlands

THIS THREAD NEEDS MORE OF IT.

Also, probably every place with a famous landmark (Angkor Wat, Taj Mahal) Both poles (North, South)

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

Road trip across Europe, espeically to see my ancestors homeland of Calabria, Italy.

Argentina, again. Last time I went as a kid, don't remember much.

I can't think of any others as a top priority. If somebody gave me a trip to Vegas I'll take it!

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

TIF HQ (It's on mars, I think).

Do dinosaurs run TIF HQ :blink:

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

Everywhere, to be honest. Except Africa, South America, and Asia.

Racist.

Just because I think non-western nations are inferior I'm a racist?

Mainly Florida

Florida is a great tourist state I suppose, but I really detest living here.

Yeah, I would only go for a little while. Maybe like a week. I'd also like to visit the islands around there, for the beaches. I feel like I would get tired of all these beach vacations after a while.

Of course they do. Duh.

I would like to go to Bouvet Island.

Since I have already been to most of the common tourist destinations, more then anything I would love to see strange and remote places. For remote Bouvet tops the list; but expeditions that go there only travel when school is in session, so It'll probably be another few years before I make it there.

Of course they do. Duh.

Right on. Yep, would love to visit TIF headquarters and their dinosaurs while on Mars.

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

America,

-> Culture, food (ah dear) and shops.

Japan,

-> Just seems a really nice place

China,

-> So I can actually taste the proper Chinese food not the MSG rubbish served here.

New Zealand,

-> Views.

Oh and Antarctica to see penguins up close without looking through glass.

Also, I've always wanted to go to see those hexagonal basalt rocks in Scotland.

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

Iceland probably. My uncle went there following our national football team and said it was brilliant.

Other than that, I'd like to do a trip across Europe, particularly to the Netherlands/Germany then onto Sweden/Norway. A coast to coast trip of America would be pretty good as well.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

China,

-> So I can actually taste the proper Chinese food not the MSG rubbish served here.

I've actually heard that real Chinese food is the same as the junk that everyone thinks is too westernized.

The battlefield of Europe, particularly the beaches of Normandy.

Also, some of the Scandinavian countries, to see what Canada should work towards, and the UK, to see what we should avoid. (I've already seen the US at it's best and worst: Detroit, and Orlando.)

"Those who give up their liberty for more security neither deserve liberty nor security."

Support transparency... and by extension, freedom and democracy.

Also, some of the Scandinavian countries, to see what Canada should work towards, and the UK, to see what we should avoid. (I've already seen the US at it's best and worst: Detroit, and Orlando.)

Avoid? The open border policy with EU. Flame me all you want but I think it has diluted the British culture and taken anything "special" the British had left..

What do you mean by "work towards"? We don't really have any cities in the state that Detroit is in, but rest assured, they are working on it!

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

If we can go anywhere in time, I'd go back to the battle of Thermopylae with a chain gun. [cabbage] would be so cash.

If it's anywhere right now, probably Japan, cause their culture is pretty awesome and their food is tastey.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

I've been to several places in Europe I wanted to see but once I graduate college this spring and settle into where ever I move afterwards I want to work towards being able to travel out of the country at least once or twice a year. I don't really want to limit myself to seeing a city or a country once in my lifetime. That's just not acceptable to me, the idea that I can't go back. However I do want to go see Morocco, Spain, more of Greece, and maybe Prague the next time I go abroad again, which hopefully is this summer!

tFtfA.jpg

Germany - for some reason I love the place, even though I've never been there and I have no German blood in me. Great history, interesting culture...plus I love German football.

New Zealand - Lord of the Rings. Seriously. Also penguins. I hear there are some in the south.

Australia - New Zealand with less sheep and more desert. It's always sounded like a cool place to visit.

Norway/Sweden/Iceland (yay for grouping together countries that probably don't want to be grouped together!) - aside from being cold, they sound nearly perfect, though that's an outsider's opinion.

Other random European countries (Netherlands, Switzerland, Greece, Czech Republic, Luxembourg, Liechtenstein, etc.)

South Korea - STARCRAFT

Japan - I've passed through Narita a few times, but I really want to see what Tokyo and the other big cities are like.

And it would certainly be interesting to island hop across the Pacific.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Probably somewhere far in the north where there's loads of snow. None of that slushy [cabbage]. Real snow. >_>

That's really probably the only kind of place that appeals to me. Somewhere nice and cold. Actual setting doesn't really bother me, I'd invariably get bored in any city/town/whatever. Everything eventually boils down to peoples.

Actually a place without people would be nice. A nice house in the middle of nowhere where I could be completely self-reliant. If I get the chance to get rich enough, I'd like to do something like that a lot.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men