How did you make YOUr money? (landmarks)

yomom1919

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a noob (in the days of RSClassic) I picked bananas for luthas, and sold my iron ores for 10gp each as I mined them to some guy called Rickysomething (a good friend but he doesn't play anymore).

More recently my money comes in through mining both coal and rune.

~Ian

newsig4ty.jpg

Retired Tip It Moderator | Zybez Radio DJ - Listen Here

I got 70 agilty,then ranged blue dragns in taverly.Banked their hides and bones and it was fast becuase of my agilty lvl i could use shortcut.

23 whip pks,3 dhorka,2 ahrims lvl 119 attack 99 strength 99 and defence 92 plus 94 mage

3K in less than an hour? That isn't really all that much... = ="

Personally I mine coal and iron, smith steel plates and high alchemy them. Yes I know not the best money-maker, but I need the experience to mining and smithing.

Why do you resist? My experiments are only helping humanity push the boundaries of the Art of Toxicology... you should be proud to be one of my victims.

~Toxicologist~

Oooh, i remember the days of killing hundereds of goblins to make enough money for a mith scmmy :D

I mined a hell of a lot of rune ess and crafted runes after that, but used it all for mage exp not money.

Then i killed lots of al-k warriors adn sold the unids for a while to get full mith/addy

I cut 1k willows to make enough for a rune hatchet back when i was a keen wcer

Among other things i fletched lots of addy arrows for my full black mystic

Most recently i fletched rune arrows, merched runes and rune ess for ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã5m

These days i do that ^ and buy herbs for my cash.

In a little hilltop village they gambled for my clothes

I bargained for salvation and they gave me a lethal dose

I offered up my innocence, I got repaid with scorn

"Come in'', she said, "I'll give you shelter from the storm"

Some years ago I used to mine a lot rune ore. Made me millions, back in those days when million was a lot 8)

Lately abyssal whips (whip count 27) has gotten me some gp.

signaturehoh.jpg

I'd rather die for what I believe in than live for anything else.

Name Removed by Administrator ~Turtlefemm

3K in less than an hour? That isn't really all that much... = ="

Personally I mine coal and iron, smith steel plates and high alchemy them. Yes I know not the best money-maker, but I need the experience to mining and smithing.

He means 3k nats. (uuh right)

i made lots by stealing grey furs in al-kahard and selling them in varock for 3somethin ea

They sell 120 each =\

I used to cut yews. Nowadays I merchant full God armours or full rune trimmed armours. When I don't feel like all the flashy colours and lag I mine coal at the Mining Guild and sell it.

sidewalksigpng9qg.png

Hazardmaster.png

back in the day, ( liek 4 years ago )

I mined iron ore for some guy for a long time that got me heaps of money. then i soon hit 60 mining and started using the mining guild to mine coal. selling coal certs for 1k each. This got me alot of money i think i hit my first mill doing this. I used to have a very good skill total for my combat level but now its the opposite way around.

Since then ive been through a few chars. ( My first account being hahked and stolen at like lvl 70 with a pretty high skill total ) which lead me to starting again on my current main.

I think i went the same way on this 1... straight to mining and got 60 mining again and mined coal... i was like lvl 20 combat in mining guild. which then got me alot of money again.

Since then ive made many pures and nowdays most my money comes from dueling and pking. :)

Gimmie gimmie! Lol.

"fr33 st00f pl0x!"

Lord, I hate that quote.

Why do you resist? My experiments are only helping humanity push the boundaries of the Art of Toxicology... you should be proud to be one of my victims.

~Toxicologist~

The only thing that ever gave me REAL money was merchanting... mainly ess, and runes from zamorak mage (I'm low leveled enough that campers can't kill me 8) ). Otherwise, I make steel bars and sell them for 500 each. (Would be 600, but being an ex-member you just can't get the best prices :( )

questcapesigbalh.gif

The Once and Future Quest Guru

Well, I am not a rich character (never had more then 900k in bank, although i spent large sums on battle equipment and farming/herblore),

but most of my money came from:

1. Selling seeds, ind and pots (espcially prayer pots)

2. Selling lv2 trail rewards.

L.Bellatrix.png

Slayer: 85/85, Herblore: 82/82, Farming 81/82, def 99/99.

new goals: full sardomain costum from t.trails (2/6), slayer 87/90, attack 98/99

Dragon drops: 4 half shields, 2 dragon spears | whip drops: 5.

barrow drops: Ahrim's hood

i was sooooo poor until i met system0, i bought elemental runes then traded 3k elemental runes for a rune kite, and i bought really cheep from stores and i made 1 mil doin that one night, cuz there was always 5000 runes and ide buy about 1k of each if its at 5000