Freak Like Me - Worst/Weirdest Habits

Assume Nothing

I used to bite my nails but then I broke the habit when I was maybe 13 years old. Then a few months later I intentionally picked the habit back up because there's nothing more annoying than actually having to cut your nails. I still bite them to this day.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I only bite the ones on my right hand. We've never had nail clippers, I couldn't be bothered to ask, and using scissors with your left hand is an impossibility.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

I don't bite my nails. I just rip off the ends when they grow too much.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

I didn't use to chew pen caps, I nibbled (ugh) that little clip where you are apparently supposed to clip the pen to your pocket or something. I quit the habit though. Now I just jam a finger into the clip, which often results in the whole clip breaking off or something. Thank goodness I managed to find some pens which use a metallic hinge (not sure how to explain).

A weird habit?

When I have a mechanical pencil where the top rotates, I bite that clip you use to hook it on to folders or shirts, and rotate it with my mouth. I spin it the way where it clicks repeatedly, if I start off spinning it the other way, i'll change directions.

I bite my nails until my finger bleeds sometimes from a section of removed nail. It hurts like a [bleep] but I can't stand nails partly off/uneven/too long. Of course that wouldn't be a problem if I didn't bite my nails in the first place.

I don't just stop at biting my nails though, I bite the skin around my nails too.

• 6 months later...

I sleep talk constantly, sleep walk, and randomly shove/push my girlfriend in bed, whilst never Remembering it until the next morning. I also sit upright and glare at her.. Bad times.. Best quote so far is "When we get married please don't be fat and we're not having wedding bells."

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

RIP Michaelangelopolous

For some reason, people hate it how I almost never sit down. I'm either walking around the place with no reason or lean against the wall in some odd position. A lot tell me to sit down, and others flat out get angry at me despite how what I'm doing nothing but "freaking them out".

At least I'm getting some exercise, no?

Here's more:

-Cracking knuckles/joint clicking.

-Tapping on a hard surface.

-Repeating a song 2-3 times or switching halfway.

-Making "too honest" (or blunt) remarks without warning.

-Drawing things repeatedly and then erasing them.

For some reason, people hate it how I almost never sit down. I'm either walking around the place with no reason or lean against the wall in some odd position. A lot tell me to sit down, and others flat out get angry at me despite how what I'm doing nothing but "freaking them out".

I get this a lot too.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

When I feel nauseous, I have to lay down and rub my feet together.I convinced myself when I was younger that the more I rubbed my feet together, the more food I'd digest and the more energy I'd use so that I the food in my stomach would be used up quicker (thus preventing me from throwing up).

And for some reason, doing this at this age still helps.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

When I feel nauseous, I have to lay down and rub my feet together.I convinced myself when I was younger that the more I rubbed my feet together, the more food I'd digest and the more energy I'd use so that I the food in my stomach would be used up quicker (thus preventing me from throwing up).

And for some reason, doing this at this age still helps.

That's brilliant.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Here's more:

Im the same way. Exactly the same way. I also have a horrible habit of swallowing my gum... I just can't spit it out so I eat it :mellow:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Here's more:

Im the same way. Exactly the same way. I also have a horrible habit of swallowing my gum... I just can't spit it out so I eat it :mellow:

Funny. I have that same issue with gum with the exception that I don't do it all the time. For some reason, it seems weird splitting out something I enjoy chewing on because I get the urge to swallow it if it tastes good.

sometimes i pick people up for love and then kill them and keep them in my freezer.

but only sometimes.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

sometimes i pick people up for love and then kill them and keep them in my freezer.

but only sometimes.

Why not just let the freezer do the dirty work, wouldn't that be more efficient.

Low_C.png

Getting my fiance' to crack my back for me all the time

I will only drink icy cold water.... like half the bottle filled with ice

I love cold showers with only cold water on I think they're refreshing

I still crack my fingers but not as bad as I used to

I hate hot weather and wish it was winter all year around

I'd love to live in the snow

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.