Freak Like Me - Worst/Weirdest Habits

Assume Nothing

I have an obsession with wiping my nose. I carry a tissue with me wherever I go and unless my nose feels 100% dry I will feel like it may as well be a waterfall. I even carry one when I go for nights out to clubs.

I can't drink from a bottle or glass that somebody else has drank from. Even family, if my dad drinks from my glass, I'll either throw the drink away or let him have it all. The same goes with using forks/spoons that other people have taken a bite with.

I also have a favourite spoon which I always use instead of the others. It's different from the rest of the spoons in the set but I can't remember where it comes from. I even brought it to university with me.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I sit still for more than 5 minutes my mind wanders so I'm constantly shifting around in my seat.

If I have a pen in my hand and I'm not writing then I'm twiddling it.

I don't button the top button of my lab coat because I think it looks bad.

I eat the top half of an apple, before eating the bottom half.

hiccup.png

I eat each different part of my meals seperate (say a steak pie, I'd eat the pie then move onto the potatoes and then the carrots). I've got a kind of hierachy in my head (which to be honest I hadn't noticed until I started typing this out) of the order in which I eat each part, carrots always being last. I don't do this for every meal exactly, I'd still eat a curry and rice together for example, I guess it's just meals where the seperate ingredients are obvious.

And when I'm having dinner at home, I normally drink my whole glass of water or juice before I start eating, even if I'm not thirsty, then get up halfway through to refill it. I don't really know why I do it, force of habit I guess.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

I do the same when eating. For example, when I have a sunday roast, I'll eat the parsnips first, then carrots, then cabbage, then brussells, then broccoli, then I leave the meat until last. The best part of meal is always left until last. It is the lasting memory you have of it so it has to end well.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Yeah, I go the other way about. I eat the best thing first then leave the worst stuff till last. Probably goes back to when I was little when my sister and I would find ways of getting rid of the nasty stuff (cabbage/sprouts etc) without my parents knowing, like hiding it in the fruitbowl until they'd done the washing up then slinging it in the bin. Absolutely daft looking back on it and I can eat most of the stuff now anyway so it's pretty much just habit.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

I seem to involuntarily bounce my knees when sitting, much to the annoyance of everyone when I was at school. I have no idea if this is a side-effect of medication or if it's just something I do. I'm going with the second because it gives me more peace of mind.

That's pretty common actually, most people grow out of it but urges do sometimes occur.

An obsession of mine would probably be... drinking things in the wrong container. I'd drink orange juice quite happily out of a bowl, or wine glass ;o

I hate typos, and grammatical errors. I always feel like bringing a pen to correct them. "This company does not except cheques"

I eat the whole apple. Except for the stem.

A lot of people think that's weird.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

If something can be taken apart and put back together again, I will take take it apart and put it back together again, repeatedly

Piscis_Rex.png

99.99999998465% of the world's population is not me, if you are the 0.00000001535% that is me, put this in you signature

-"being famous is like being a woman, if you have to tell people you are, you aren't"

I have an obsession with wiping my nose. I carry a tissue with me wherever I go and unless my nose feels 100% dry I will feel like it may as well be a waterfall. I even carry one when I go for nights out to clubs.

I can't drink from a bottle or glass that somebody else has drank from. Even family, if my dad drinks from my glass, I'll either throw the drink away or let him have it all. The same goes with using forks/spoons that other people have taken a bite with.

I also have a favourite spoon which I always use instead of the others. It's different from the rest of the spoons in the set but I can't remember where it comes from. I even brought it to university with me.

I do all the above, sometimes pretty annoying if people take offence. Also I have to wash my hands and not touch anything else before I eat food that I have to handle.

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

Refreshing forums for threads/replies

This is me in my free time.

I bite my nails. Constantly.

Hello, Me.

Yup. I'd rather bite my nails than cut them off with a nail clipper.

Highlighting text as I read it on the computer.

I do this too. It annoys everyone who reads over my shoulder when I'm on the computer.

Also, when I highlight text, if I miss the beginning of a paragraph and highlight like the second line down, I have to highlight the second line up from the bottom.

Others:

I use to always have to have something in my mouth when I was on the computer. Like, there was a pen cap that I always kept around and chewed on. It's not so bad anymore, but if I found that pen cap, it would be in my mouth in a second. :3

When I walk on a sidewalk, I step over the cracks with alternating feet. Like, I step over with my right foot, then with my left foot. I skip/hop a lot because my stride is not the length of any sidewalk in my town.

I play with my watch if I'm bored. The side with the clasp on it is empty in the middle because it's broken off.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

If I have a pen in my hand and I'm not writing then I'm twiddling it.

My Chem teacher does this, where he holds the pen at the end, between thumb and the two next fingers, and flicks his middle finger to spin the pen, catches and repeats.

I learnt how to do it, so I now do the same.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

My Chem teacher does this, where he holds the pen at the end, between thumb and the two next fingers, and flicks his middle finger to spin the pen, catches and repeats.

I learnt how to do it, so I now do the same.

I do this as well. Obsessively.

When I was first learning, my English teacher fired a lazer. XD Doesn't help sitting in the front row.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Tourettes, I suppose.

But that's more like one big collection of annoying habits.

Me too. Honestly, so many little things I do from having it, way too many to go into detail about them. :|

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

I always pull my hair when I go to sleep. When I wake up the next morning it's always a tangled mess <_<

When I talk, not only do I speak, but my hands do certain motions as well. It looks kind of odd when you think about it, but for some reason I keep doing it.

Also, I'm only talkative if others speak to me. Otherwise, I don't speak that much. But when I do, I always get carried away...

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Whenever I listen to music, I unconsciously dance/move around to the beat, all the while imagining an epic fight scene to go along with the song.

I STILL daydream about dual-wielding keyblades. On a regular basis. :thumbup:

Sometimes I mix the two habits together.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!