Random events.

Star_Fox

Honestly, I agree with all of what you said there. The maze is nice because for the time it takes, the rewards can be pretty decent (100k+ for 2 minutes or so) and the levers are the quickest random to complete, so they're nice too.

As for bad ones, the mime just takes so long for him to do the emotes and then give you the interface to choose from. With Leo, it's a lot of waiting for the spinning tiles to come around for you to see, which ends up making it be a semi-lengthy random. The evil bob fishing one, it always annoys me when they show me which fishing spot to go to, then sit there showing the statue for 5 seconds or so longer than what they need to. It's like, ok, I've seen it, let me go fish and get this damn random event over with. The balloon one wouldn't be so bad if you only had to get one key, but three can be a tad annoying.

In short, long randoms = bad, short randoms = good. Don't get me wrong though, it's not like any random really takes THAT long to do.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

I like the one where you get locked up in the cage too... Very fast & not hard :)

2016 goals: all skills +30mil xp - Completed this goal 11th December 2016 smile.gif
2017 goals: get at least 3 more master capes (start xp: invention done@21st Jan, mining done@2nd April & ranged 76/104mil done@June 20th) & all skills +40mil xp (done 24th August)

Maze and Abyssal Levers are ok. I really hate Evil Twin, Leo and the Frog Princess one. It would be a lot easier for Molly to just kill her twin to be honest and save us the trouble of catching her again every other day.

SLwQsg1.png

"Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale."

Like: Abyssal Levers.

Hate: The rest.

The maze gives a decent prize though, guess I like that. Don't like the time it takes with the rest.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

:thumbup: Abyssal Levers, The Certers.

:thumbdown: Maze, Gravedigger, Mime, Prison Pete.

I hate Maze and Mime the most.

Dark_Yeng.png

2002 - 2003 RuneScape Classic Clans: Wild Dawgs (WD). Court of Dragons (CoD). BlacKnights (BK). Black Dragon Knights (BDK).

2009 - 2010 RuneScape 2 Clan/Team: Hardly Dead (HD). Ex-Team Silent Ember (SE).

~ Hmong Pride ~

:thumbup: Abby Levers, Certers: quick to do

:thumbdown: All others really, except Maze and Mime

:thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: Maze and Mime: Maze almost cost me a God Bird because it can't be fed but does get more hungry in the maze. Mime because it takes so long for only a lamp (or if you are lucky, a half key/good herbs/seeds)

count_civie.png

Level 99's

[hide]Mining level 99 achieved November 2010

Smithing level 99 achieved February 2011

Fishing level 99 achieved April 2011

Cooking level 99 achieved May 2011[/hide]

Goals

[hide]count_civie.png

count_civie.png[/hide]

Drops:

Miscellanious: 1x Draconic Visage , 5x Focus Sight, 3x Abbysal Whip

Offering Effigy Assistance in Herblore, Crafting. Contact me ingame by pm.

11.jpg

:thumbup: None. But if I had to choose, I'd pick the school one that gives you the book of knowledge.

:thumbdown: Everything else.

But I have to say the two I hate the most are evil bob's island, and that pinball tag-the-pillars one.

Overall, though, I hate all randoms. I wish they'd just get rid of them altogether.

norriie.png

[Click for my blog]

[hide=Drops & Achievements]

Hunter_cape_(t).gif 99 Hunter: 4/30/09 Cooking_cape_(t).gif 99 Cooking: 6/2/2009 Attack_cape_(t).gif 99 Attack: 6/9/10

Dragon Legs x2 | Dragon Skirt x2 | Dragon Med x3 | Dragon Boots x13 | Dragon Shield Left Half x1

Abyssal Whip x2 | Granite Maul x8 | Granite Helm x2 | Granite Legs x1

[/hide]

My favorite is one I haven't seen mentioned yet, and I don't remember the exact name. It was the one where when you were Mining or Fishing a Rock Golem thing or a Troll thing would pop up and just start wailing on you. I spent a lot of time in the Mining Guild and Fishing Guild so seeing someone get punted around was a regular experience. It got removed a while back, so most people may not remember it and new people may have no idea what I'm talking about.

Least favorite would have to be that damn Balloon room (Evil Bob I think?).

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

Abyssal levers, certers, pillory are nice and fast (though still annoying).

The rest just sucks.

Uri is worse though.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted