Smithing level 99 achieved February 2011

Fishing level 99 achieved April 2011

Cooking level 99 achieved May 2011[/hide]

Goals

[hide]count_civie.png

count_civie.png[/hide]

Drops:

Miscellanious: 1x Draconic Visage , 5x Focus Sight, 3x Abbysal Whip

Offering Effigy Assistance in Herblore, Crafting. Contact me ingame by pm.

11.jpg

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm on ape atoll now with the ice, any tips how to get it to the king? I fail everytime

Go round the southern edge of the isle (before you enter the town itself) as you can remain human here safely.

Make sure to do a freeze before you go for the gate as it takes a while.

To the northwest of the gate theres a safe area on the coast (no monsters thtll attack u either) to do a freeze.

Theres another further along behind the monkey child area

Then theres a third round the east side of the jail.

From here you want to (just after a freeze) dart across the temple front and run round north end of throne room to hid on east side (another safe area)

From there do 1 last freeze click directly on an elder guard then directly on the king once ur in.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Well, 2 bankspace isn't all that bad.

count_civie.png

Level 99's

[hide]Mining level 99 achieved November 2010

Smithing level 99 achieved February 2011

Fishing level 99 achieved April 2011

Cooking level 99 achieved May 2011[/hide]

Goals

[hide]count_civie.png

count_civie.png[/hide]

Drops:

Miscellanious: 1x Draconic Visage , 5x Focus Sight, 3x Abbysal Whip

Offering Effigy Assistance in Herblore, Crafting. Contact me ingame by pm.

11.jpg

So, what does Cramulet do Jolletzu?

Combines m'speak amulet and ghostspeak amulet, and you can add camulet to it too and ofc then load it with camel dung.

And the catspeak amulet too.

Oh ye gonna do that

I'm stuck on the first banana puzzle. I know what to do, but it's driving me crazy trying to get it done. Annoying and frustrating =/= challenging

I found about 3 - 4 squares i the optimum move.

If you quickly setup the route in reverse order starting from the exit of tht room in the south west corner u must past thru you'll have around 5 bananas out when u get to him giving you a good margin ahead of him to lay the route AND they r fresh enugh to not go brown midway thru.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Best update today:

Ability to quick option buy attractors, accumalator and alerter from Ava.

Seriously?

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

I'm so happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!

2461/2496 Total, 35 levels to Completionist

Sunstriker: Path to Completionist Cape

I'm stuck on the first banana puzzle. I know what to do, but it's driving me crazy trying to get it done. Annoying and frustrating =/= challenging

I found about 3 - 4 squares i the optimum move.

If you quickly setup the route in reverse order starting from the exit of tht room in the south west corner u must past thru you'll have around 5 bananas out when u get to him giving you a good margin ahead of him to lay the route AND they r fresh enugh to not go brown midway thru.

I tried that and they changed to Mouldy Bananas before I could complete. Eventually I got it, but there is a time limit, yeah.

hzvjpwS.gif

I don't get this chimp ice stuff, you place it on the ground to stop it from melting? I'm pretty sure I'll feel like a [wagon] once I figure it out but I have a feeling I'm missing something very basic because I can't go 2 steps without the ice melting

The require items include runes for ice magic for a reason...

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Combines m'speak amulet and ghostspeak amulet, and you can add camulet to it too and ofc then load it with camel dung.

I haven't played in quite a while... Is this a good update? Is there a demand for this type of amulet or is it sort of pointless?

I haven't played in quite a while... Is this a good update? Is there a demand for this type of amulet or is it sort of pointless?

It saves valuable bankspace and makes it an all purpose speaking-amulet.

hzvjpwS.gif

Killed the first two bosses, nearly died, any tips on the third one?

[hide]Can you tell em wehre is the second one? Is it in the Kalphite lair?[/hide]

Yes, check the map of the kalphite lair, there is a tunnel in the kq room, if you need help on the third boss just pm me ingame :)

[hide]Can you tell em wehre is the second one? Is it in the Kalphite lair?[/hide]

Yes, check the map of the kalphite lair, there is a tunnel in the kq room, if you need help on the third boss just pm me ingame :)

[hide]By the way, how do you kill the second boss? He hits like a truck o_O D you need to range it?[/hide]

[hide]By the way, how do you kill the second boss? He hits like a truck o_O D you need to range it?[/hide]

I did, prayer has no use on him so keep your distance and range away.

Aha for the third boss:

Blood mage is epically useful in staying alive. Her projectiles seem to alternate between range n mage occasionally (when it hurts hard it changed)

The larger fangs at the back of the room allow you to fight demons while hiding from her, she does not heal or anything jsut sits there which is a big food saver

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Hopefully now this means we can talk to dead monkeys, cat ghosts, and camel-monkey-cat radioactive mutants.

Well the whole reason we make it in the quest is to

talk to a monkey ghost

Plv6Dz6.jpg