Frozen door (New)

Danqazmlp

(So far this is rumour but confirmation would be nice, but I don't personally have members right now)

(Thanks to this thread 16-17-646-62037353 )

The frozen door in the god wars dungeon has apparently been updated today, emitting voices and having an open option.

The door immits the following voices:

"Give me the power of Shadow!"

"The shadows lie in me forever!"

"All those who oppose us will perish!"

"My revenge will be great!"

-------- Open Option --------

'Try to figure out a way to open the door.'

This gives us new insight into what may be put there and maybe even if it already has? Does anybody fancy going down to confirm this and maybe get some more information?

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bet it has sumat to do with the leaked Torva Armour related to gwd

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I've already been down there and yes, it is true. Also when you first approach the door, the screen shakes similar to when thunderous is let out of his prison. Mod Hunter was just at the door but didn't give much away I took a SS will post it later.

Sylpheed.png

Confirmed but nothing actually behind it, at least according to the orb of occulus.

PM me in game anytime

It's a lot easier then that for an idiot to sound smart on the internet.

That's exactly what you're doing right now... just saying.

I doubt there would be anything directly behind it as there isn't really much room. I would more likely think it would act like stairs and link to another, maybe deeper dungeon?

By the looks of it, with words like shadow and revenge, it does point towards Zaros.

Also, could there actually be a way of opening it? Especially with a Jmod there. We have had things put in without being told before such as the shadow sword.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

By the looks of it, with words like shadow and revenge, it does point towards Zaros.

...how? Zaros is trapped in another plane of existence entirely and wasn't around for the God Wars, I thought?

That I didn't know. Who else is affiliated with the power of shadows and getting revenge?

zqXeV.jpg

I doubt there would be anything directly behind it as there isn't really much room. I would more likely think it would act like stairs and link to another, maybe deeper dungeon?

Also, could there actually be a way of opening it? Especially with a Jmod there. We have had things put in without being told before such as the shadow sword.

I'd be pretty annoyed it if were Zaros, considering that, by Jagex's own mythology, Zaros was LONG banished at the time of the GWD battle.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

So i'm by the door, first of all you see the shaking and such, then you try open the door. My message was "The door doesn't seem to budge". I have all god items to prevent people attacking me but it looks like only Armadyl & Saradomin are lit up, don't know why...very strange :P

dczlnn.pngUSPPEP8.pngdczlnn.png

Confirmed

You're screens shakes until you actually try to open it now when you approach it.

It's also says

"mortals, only death awaits you here."

"face me, and you know despair"

"You cannot imprison me forever"

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

That I didn't know. Who else is affiliated with the power of shadows and getting revenge?

Sounds more like Sliske than anyone else to be honest.

Precisely my thought and several others right now. But we do not know where he is or why he would even be imprisoned. So it's not really conclusive, either.

Still...I don't know what else it could be. o_O

hzvjpwS.gif

So it sounds like a feminine voice mixed with a male one, the way they speak too such as "All who oppose US", maybe it's more than one god or something ;o

culd be the place in the north the zarosian mahjaratt are gathering, but the sisliske theory sounds likely, he is master shape shifting culd easily be a bit we instead of i

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I cant fully understand what it says, english being my 2nd language doesn't help..

My main language is french - I just headed to french world and see if they said anything in french when clicking the door, though they haven't translated the voices, they're still english.

w3bi.png

7ahl.pngZr.png1buy.png

eblo.png

So i'm by the door, first of all you see the shaking and such, then you try open the door. My message was "The door doesn't seem to budge". I have all god items to prevent people attacking me but it looks like only Armadyl & Saradomin are lit up, don't know why...very strange :P

When you unequip either Arma or Sara, does anything happen?

What about your kc?

sigwg.png

Are you into DnB or Dubstep?

Be sure to check my SOUNDCLOUD and MIXCLOUD,

and like me on FACEBOOK to stay up to date!

Latest mix: Leuven Goes Out Deejay Contest Winning Set (Dubstep + DnB)