How do you deal with long tasks?

GuidesForScapers

Hi,

so today i managed to get 63 - 70 crafting and i just started making oak larders to get 70 construction along with that. I want to blow my brains out right now.

How do you guys deal with long tasks and extensive grinding?

I got most of mine done through sxephil and a film, but now i dont really have much else to resort to, so Phil me in guys :)

Thanks.

GuidesForScapers.png

Legalize baby punching. Tax and regulate it. Punch babies erry day.

Netflix, talking to friends, being in a good cc, or just grinding through the boredom until I got used to it is how I usually train.

[hide=99s]47,297th to 99 Attack, 12/10/08
47,898th to 99 Hitpoints, 3/29/09
78,286th to 99 Strength, 4/5/09
36,125th to 99 Range, 6/7/09, 12:30 in the morning.
70,280th to 99 Defence, 4/16/10
67,781st to 99 Magic, 8/13/10
Somethingth to 99 Slayer on some day during the Summer (I forgot to write it down)
169,099th to 99 Cooking , 4/9/11
Idk what to 99 fm at some point
Idk what to 99 prayer on 1/28/2012

?? 99 thieving 12/30/2015

?? 99 herblore 1/2/2016, ?? 99 dungeoneering 9/5/2016[/hide]

s2k10n.png

Even if it's a dumb story, telling it changes other people just the slightest little bit, just as living the story changes me. An infinitesimal change. And that infinitesimal change ripples outward-ever smaller but everlasting. I will get forgotten, but the stories will last. And so we all matter-maybe less than a lot, but always more than none.

-John Green (An Abundance of Katherines)

Not meaning to troll, but how do these take long at all if even moderate, cost effective methods give at least 200k xp per hour?

OT: Just lurk around the internet.

At least 200k per hour? Someone hasn't done construction or crafting in a while.

I needed like 400k experience for crafting and 550k for construction, crafting took me like 3 hours (i started on gold amulets, lol) and so far construction has taken me about an hour to get 56 - 63.

Thanks for all the replies :)

GuidesForScapers.png

Legalize baby punching. Tax and regulate it. Punch babies erry day.

Watch TV-shows. (dual screens ftw)

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)

I don't have two monitors so I minimize the screen to fit the movie/anime/youtube video that I'm watching. If I'm browsing forums then I don't minimize it.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Watch TV-shows. (dual screens ftw)

This. I have my laptop hooked up to a TV ariel socket so on my laptop screen I have Runescape running and on my second monitor I have TV on (although in a few months I wont be able to do this anymore), usually watching music channels or repeats of Friends/Scrubs/Top Gear. I'll run through my usual haunts on the internet too if it's a more afkable method of training I'm doing.

SLwQsg1.png

"Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale."

Its changed throughout the years, before getting 60 attack took me what seemed foreverrrrrr. Now, training 70m dg xp wouldn't seem that huge. For things like MHing for lots of cash, I vary it. Mainly dks, but some tds/frosties. For buyables, I watch a vid/ read. For other things, talk on skype.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

just recently I got 99 smithing through smelting gold bars, now I'm going for 90+ mining.

During this time I've been watching all the Pokemon Episodes in order starting from 1, including the movies. So far we're episode 105, and have watched the first 2 movies.

Other things would be YouTube, try to find a good Series of videos to watch, TV, forums.

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png