The Flower Game

looololol

Then there was one of those double money scammers, so without saying anything I gave him 60k, he gave me 120k back.

GOD MOTHER [bleep]ING DAMMIT

This scammer reported me for scamming, and I got muted. He just did what he said he would do, double my money. I get a [bleep]ing mute for it. First offence in 8 years, gf jagex

How did YOU get reported for it? He did what he promised, I fail to see how you did anything wrong.

You do know that the Jagex mods who screen through abuse reports just scan through all reports in a matter of a few seconds per report, right? There's always a chance that you'll get punished because a J-mod made a stupid error when screening through the thousands of reports that they get every day. I'm pretty sure I remember a J-mod admitting that they just press a couple buttons: one for trashing the report completely and one for accepting the abuse report.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am starting to see flower game topics locking on the RSOF, including this one by a yellow mod: QFC: 14-15-564-62392386

It seems Jagex views this as a trust trade issue.

PvP is not for me

In the 3rd Year of the Boycott
Real-world money saved since FT/W: Hundreds of Dollars
Real-world time saved since FT/W: Thousands of Hours

Meh, think of it like this: those who attempt to scam in online games grow up to be 40yr old virgins...

If it helps you sleep at night, sure.

But in real life, you see, scammers actually grow up to be lawyers.

It's funny cause it's true :(

Bonus_Track.png

Interesting development of late -- seems that there's a lot of "gambling" going on these days.

I watched three players "shooting craps" in front of Catherby bank yesterday, using the dice bag from Faruq.

Watched two guys get taken for nearly 350k each in about 3 minutes.

A fool and his money ... :rolleyes:

nyuseg.png

Well, for one thing, the stereotypical nerd/40 year old virgins who live in their parents basement exist. Not in particularly large quantities, but they DO exist.

yeah, actually there's one on my street lol. however i'm sure they dont live that life due to the fact that they gained an abby whip by unethical means when they were 13 and a half...

And what people like to do on video games is, when they see a successful, high level player they make up something to insult them so they feel better; and since the 40 year old virgins exist, they call these people 40 year old virgins.

yepo, just cus it's 'what people like to do' doesn't stop it being a bit pathetic

By the way, in what phase of life does everything stop having to relate to sex in some way and a man is defined by getting his [bleep[ wet?

Tbh, that's more of mentality or mindset that has very little to do with age.

true again, i guess i wasn't really referring to 'phase' as an age thing - but rather making the point that people who make comments like the one i quoted are a wee bit pathetic and need to grow up

i mean, there's banter [which i like] and then there's the sort of person who makes daft banter because he's too stupid to keep his mouth shut

but i'm sure you're not like that :)

I really cannot tell if that's an insult or not. Leaning towards insult, but you could be sincere...

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

Heh... used to do something similar with oysters back in RSC.

Didn't gamble as much as the players who are doing the flower game, though.

That's pro old school :o

We used to do something whenever one of us had a clue scroll, better whether or not we'd get a rune item...

Amitoz.png

Come to my Clan chat (I'm there if I'm online) if you wish to borrow a Green H'ween mask, Blue H'ween Mask, Red H'ween Mask, or Santa for a reasonable price.

a trust worthy rs gambleing clan needs to be set up.

curently, its imposible to know if that player is telling the truth, or plain scaming.

i cant even tell if a player has a friend/another acount in the group that just hapens to be betting more then other people, but less so the other people will try to beat his bet...

mlpfim20percentcoolersi.jpg

I'm a Brony and proud of it!

For me, the Flower Game is awesome.

In only 1 day, I made over 9 million with it, without scamming.

I gave back over 3m worth of money to my customer's, and that's how I made so much, because since they know I give back money, they will bet more.

ib7rVm.png

a trust worthy rs gambleing clan needs to be set up.

curently, its imposible to know if that player is telling the truth, or plain scaming.

i cant even tell if a player has a friend/another acount in the group that just hapens to be betting more then other people, but less so the other people will try to beat his bet...

People will still infiltrate the clan in order to scam, just like how PKers infiltrate Fast_SC to kill players during games.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

dont trust this crap, the people saying its legit and saying they have actually payed when hosts are scammers also

they want u to believe there will be a payout

Durmstrang.png

Go Chicago Bears!

"Look, if you had one shot, or one opportunity

To seize everything you ever wanted-One moment

Would you capture it or just let it slip?"

LMAO, how could this possibly not be a scam LLS.

Rule 1 of Runescape:

Dont trust anyone to give you back money, when you give it to them

Durmstrang.png

Go Chicago Bears!

"Look, if you had one shot, or one opportunity

To seize everything you ever wanted-One moment

Would you capture it or just let it slip?"

I'm trusted cuz of that silver thing in front of my name in game. :shades:

I'll play if it's host by crowns

Then you think back to before Free Trade when you saw crowns advertising for manipulation clans and then remember they're just as bad as the rest of us...

2d26mw.gif

Why can't the Big Bang be done by the hand of God?

It could have, but it is next to impossible because it also could have been caused by the flying spaghetti monster, or one of the other infinite number of deity possibilities.

So far i've seen two legitimate players hosting this game (I've only observed this game a few times) Their names were Soulbelle Fox or something like that and Virus something (Sorry, very vague I know) But I don't doubt that there are scammers out there leeching off of the trust of the customer who paid for a legitimate game (possibly won)

-Just remember these two simple things

-Better safe then sorry (Don't play the game, you're better off keeping your money safe)

-If something looks too good to be true, it most likely is :thumbdown:

simple_storm.png

mushroomheadsig.png

Guest jrhairychest

Interestingly enough someone was advertising this in edgy bank last night. A pmod was there whinging about it being a scam so I challenged him to mute the guy to prove his point. Wouldn't do it nor did he have an answer for it. I can only conclude that at this point in time it must be legal within the game.