18-Feb-2011 - You brought back the Wildy�now you can prove it!

Saradomin_Mage

Are we talking about it like civilised people? Or are people making a huge deal out of something so small and insignificant? I think peoples negative reactions regarding this have gone beyond a joke. If you dislike what they do so much, then why are you still here? Everything they do seems to get a negative mouthful from most around here recently.

RIP Michaelangelopolous

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are we talking about it like civilised people? Or are people making a huge deal out of something so small and insignificant? I think peoples negative reactions regarding this have gone beyond a joke. If you dislike what they do so much, then why are you still here? Everything they do seems to get a negative mouthful from most around here recently.

We're still here because we like the game, not necessarily its most current developments.

a70c7.png

Nah, you're just focusing too much on the negative. We generally like the game and the content that Jagex puts into it (for example, the recent Skill Bonanza update and Quest were well received), but we will equally point out when Jagex does something... less than smart. This is one of them.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

I swear to god I'll tag everyone from RS ***that I have on fb*** LOL

gl going through 1M+ names

Unless he's this woman, I don't think he needs luck.

no 1M+ rsn...you still have to find them in the pic...assuming they're in order of voting and not alpha

Is it not obvious that it's going to be in alphabetical order?

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

I swear to god I'll tag everyone from RS ***that I have on fb*** LOL

gl going through 1M+ names

Unless he's this woman, I don't think he needs luck.

no 1M+ rsn...you still have to find them in the pic...assuming they're in order of voting and not alpha

Is it not obvious that it's going to be in alphabetical order?

no

I cant express how irritated im getting at seeing 'wildy' or 'wildy' related update news on the front page of their website. Beyond + Beyond + Beyond a joke.. at this point.

However other stuff is more interesting and glad people are happier with that kinda thing.

I would like to see some more regular updates like this. Even quests, I dont mind. Get some more fanart and wtf bumped up too. I want to get back to normal without this idiocy.

I think it's pretty obvious that Jagex will add some sort of "search" feature to the image or at least have some sort of order.

I think it's pretty obvious that Jagex will add some sort of "search" feature to the image or at least have some sort of order.

There no way to "search" a picture and it will just be a picture since they've told us its being put on facebook

The only way to "search" an image like that is when its already been tagged much in the way FB does and therefore you can find a zone of the picture related to that tag.

I highly doubt jagex are gonna tag all 1 million user names since they will jsut become spammy tags that need to be removed after people tagg their rsn with their actuall fb

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

The only way to "search" an image like that is when its already been tagged much in the way FB does and therefore you can find a zone of the picture related to that tag.

I highly doubt jagex are gonna tag all 1 million user names since they will jsut become spammy tags that need to be removed after people tagg their rsn with their actuall fb

Yes, because writing a program to do that is oh so hard.

Well, to me it's obvious they'll do it in alphabetical order. Not least because it would seem easier for them to make it as well as for us to find our names (well, not me because I didn't vote for it). But what do I know about running a multi-million pound games company?

Exactly.

lol so like, how do they prevent people from say tagging "Zezima" or other accs that aren't really theirs. However, this is a chance to see what someone of the no-lifes look like!

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

lol so like, how do they prevent people from say tagging "Zezima" or other accs that aren't really theirs. However, this is a chance to see what someone of the no-lifes look like!

Probably, like Cowman said, they'll have some kind of system worked out. I think you'll have to log in on Runescape.com first with your account, after which you'll only be able to tag your username

sigwg.png

Are you into DnB or Dubstep?

Be sure to check my SOUNDCLOUD and MIXCLOUD,

and like me on FACEBOOK to stay up to date!

Latest mix: Leuven Goes Out Deejay Contest Winning Set (Dubstep + DnB)

Update:

[quote name=23-Feb-2011 -

You Brought Back the Wildy...Now Tag It!]

As we mentioned in Friday’s news post, we have created some artwork to celebrate your efforts in bringing back the Wilderness. I’m pleased to announce that this is now available for you to view on Facebook.

To those of you who took part in the vote: you have made RuneScape history, and we want you to be able to share this achievement with your friends. As mentioned on Friday, you are able to login to Facebook, connect to the app, search for yourself in the image, and ‘tag’ yourself, stating once and for all “I brought back the Wilderness”!

To tag yourself in the image, you will need to enter your player name, but not your password. We would like to remind you that you should never enter your password or recovery-questions into ANY website, other than www.runescape.com, www.runescape.co.uk, www.jagex.com, www.waroflegends.com or www.funorb.com.

MMG

2d26mw.gif

Why can't the Big Bang be done by the hand of God?

It could have, but it is next to impossible because it also could have been caused by the flying spaghetti monster, or one of the other infinite number of deity possibilities.

... Neither my login name or my display name is on there... And yes, I did vote.

Mine's not either. :unsure:

2d26mw.gif

Why can't the Big Bang be done by the hand of God?

It could have, but it is next to impossible because it also could have been caused by the flying spaghetti monster, or one of the other infinite number of deity possibilities.

Can someone upload the picture here? I don't have a facebook account (deleted it)

It's not really a picture of the names, its more like a blurry background with the text "We brought back the wilderness".

Then you can search for your name, it zooms in on a spot and you will see the list with the name/picture.

Images coming for those who doesn't have Facebook. (I don't have it either, I just made a troll acc so I could look at pictures when people link them on varrious places)

[hide= Three medium large pictures]First screen, search for your name.

bild1kh.png

Second screen, it's loading, after it's done it zooms in.

bild2gn.png

Shows the name you searched for. (Seeing as my name wasn't on there, and Zezima was the first name I tried afterwards...)

bild3z.png

[/hide]

Its not so much an "art work" as a serious of rs logos with texts arranged very crudely into some large letter.

Plus its stupid as you can't just view it you HAVE to search for someone.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue