Dice game

runescape102

ITT: Posters who want to be cool saying "Oh look, this again."

If it's such a BIG deal that I didn't know this was like the rest, close it.

Basically, a tiny percentage of these are legitimate, but the vast majority are scams. And most who will do it legitimately are just hoping to lure in higher risks.

This should be kind of obvious when you think about it. There are more fun things to do with money than get yourself called a scammer by everyone in the grand exchange if you're legitimate.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scammer games(happily named) can be real, but they usually aren't, just as there can be nice people on the streets who give candy to children, i bet my life on you not wanting your children to take any.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

Why do so many people think armor trimming/flower game/dice game/money doubling/ect. is a scam?

Okay, yes the majority of it is a scam.

You just answered yourself.

[hide]

unbinding green's kidneys for ltk's heart

do you farm guam like me sir ltk

[/hide]

The amount of obvious /b/tards on these forums is like, unsettling. Glad I stopped going there, elsewise I would spew constant overused memes like a fountain does water.

OT though, I remember like, the least harmful scam, money wise, being gem cutting.

The amount of obvious /b/tards on these forums is like, unsettling. Glad I stopped going there, elsewise I would spew constant overused memes like a fountain does water.

OT though, I remember like, the least harmful scam, money wise, being gem cutting.

I never thought gem cutting back in the day was a scam. Just noobs to poor to buy their own gems so they used a noobier assist system.

there is a thread for all this stuff. you could have just added this to any of them, speciffically my one :thumbsup: since asking about flower game is dumb because everyone knows peole payout. same with dicing, although you didnt mention it. ive tallied at least 150m ive paid out dicing. taken 200ish.

but why the [bleep] are you actually trimming armour and doubling money? its nice yeah, but your just encouraging the scams. in fact its the very thing is was getting at it my threads, does anyone legitimately double, because the phenomenon started somewhere.

why not just giv ppl 1m? ur just making those people easier pray cos theyve had positive experiences. :mellow:

Merged with the other gambling thread.

As for all those who's posts i've had to remove, if you can't add anything constructive to a thread, please do not post.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

ROOLZ 1&2

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

ROOLZ 1&2

*GASP* HE BROKE THEM!!!!!@@@@

[hide]

unbinding green's kidneys for ltk's heart

do you farm guam like me sir ltk

[/hide]

I've always assumed the 4chan browsers here used the slightly milder boards like /v/ or /tg/. That, or people on /b/ can control themselves better than I thought they could. I still cringe at most overused memes though.

Had a guy beg for his money back after he lost it all. I think he lost about 116M total. He told me was quitting after that and logged out.

I don't understand people...

Why would you take your bank and go risk it like that?

I can't speak for him, but personally, the thrill of transferring huge amounts of money on each bet is far more satisfying than spending/investing cautiously with sound decision making so I can.... spend/invest cautiously with sound decision making. I've lost approximately 25 million both hosting and betting (guess where I lost most of my money) and really have enjoyed it more than, say, clicking potions for a few hours.

(Although if you ever feel guilty about him, yet can't find where he is, I would be more than happy to hold on to his assets until such a time when he reclaims it).

[qfc]250-251-977-62283353[/qfc]

The Dice Game similar to the Flower Game, but instead the player uses dice from the Dice Bag (bought from Faruq). The dice are rolled, and the winning player can be awarded a large amount of money. However, many dice game holders use the 100-sided die, rather than the 6-sided, meaning you have a one in a hundred chance of winning. Don't ever give away what you can't afford to lose!

Last time I checked you use the 100 sided die at 60-100. Oh Jagex, you sure know how to anti-scam me.

Stellactic.gif