Dice game

runescape102

You can try it, but I suspect people will see through it better, and also the whole finding partners thing would slow down business a lot.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a already a huge cc devoted to that idea with a middleman. Nothing groundbreaking considering the guy who capitalized on it is a very rich man now (he stated that middlemen can make 10-20m/h during slow hours and 40-50m/h during peak hours). You would think many people would eat this idea up but I've been advertising 60x2 right next to where they do their bidding and I got a pretty decent fanbase. People tend to get caught up in the potential of winning rather than worrying about statistics when it comes to what game gives them better odds.

I_Am_Farming.png

i dont get why everyone assumes the people who bet are dumb. ive had some really smart betters tonight, one guy came out 20m up. another 15m up and another 1m up from being 6m, down. its all about doing it at the right time for an increased chance. the stupid betters are the ones that stay all night betting the same ammounts consistently, ive had people stay by me for an hour constantly betting 500k. guess what, they end up 10m down :P

ive got right into this, paid out my biggest one yet of 20m. wa pretty pleased that i still ended up 15m up. if anyone wants to get involved in this im pretty keen in having a company of 3 people and a fairly large cc. have 1 person bets over 1m, one bets under 1m and 1 person spamming cc and general with whats happening. ie - 20m bet rolling now. hous wins. kind of thing. anyone else wanna join?

i dont get why everyone assumes the people who bet are dumb. ive had some really smart betters tonight, one guy came out 20m up. another 15m up and another 1m up from being 6m, down. its all about doing it at the right time for an increased chance.

No matter what your strategy, you will always lose on average.

People who think like you are what makes this game work.

Castle of Zoltar

i dont get why everyone assumes the people who bet are dumb. ive had some really smart betters tonight, one guy came out 20m up. another 15m up and another 1m up from being 6m, down. its all about doing it at the right time for an increased chance.

thats not true, and i host as well. if u quit after 2 betting sprees you can easily end up up. thats pretty much what good duelers do, i think lol. but yeah ive probally done at least 200-210m bets tonight and the people that stayed a while betting the same ended down. but there were a few people who came in and out that were up 10m, and logged after a while.

granted if u bet for an infinite ammount of time or whatever ud always end up down. but otherwise thats just not true.

thats not true, and i host as well. if u quit after 2 betting sprees you can easily end up up. thats pretty much what good duelers do, i think lol. but yeah ive probally done at least 200-210m bets tonight and the people that stayed a while betting the same ended down. but there were a few people who came in and out that were up 10m, and logged after a while.

granted if u bet for an infinite ammount of time or whatever ud always end up down. but otherwise thats just not true.

It's all generally random, no matter if you take a break or not. Dueling is different because it requires a decent amount of skill and concentration.

Stellactic.gif

i dont get why everyone assumes the people who bet are dumb. ive had some really smart betters tonight, one guy came out 20m up. another 15m up and another 1m up from being 6m, down. its all about doing it at the right time for an increased chance. the stupid betters are the ones that stay all night betting the same ammounts consistently, ive had people stay by me for an hour constantly betting 500k. guess what, they end up 10m down :P

ive got right into this, paid out my biggest one yet of 20m. wa pretty pleased that i still ended up 15m up. if anyone wants to get involved in this im pretty keen in having a company of 3 people and a fairly large cc. have 1 person bets over 1m, one bets under 1m and 1 person spamming cc and general with whats happening. ie - 20m bet rolling now. hous wins. kind of thing. anyone else wanna join?

There's no increased chance in winning no matter how many times the host has won or lost in a row. Like mentioned before, people who think this way are the people who make the hosts profit considerably.

Decided to go try this out, hosted a 60x2 99x3 game. It's actually quite fun. Ended up about 15m up after about an hour and a half, and it would've been significantly more if one guy hadn't gotten a freak accident 100 roll on a 2m bet. Then again, another guy lost a 4m bet and countless people lost 1m bets, so...

The guy who won 6m was actually really interesting. He came up, started betting low, but pretty quickly was like 3m up after winning several big bets in a row with small losses in between. Claimed he was psychic, started advising other people what to bet lol. Then he lost 1.5m and 2 1m bets, which cleaned him. After crying and begging for his money back for a while, he went and sold his gold wizard robes and bet his bank AGAIN, won, and was back in the game. Went up and down for a while, at one point he was 2m down, then he bet 2m and won the 6m. He wisely took off after that lol.

All in all, it's incredible to me how people get hooked on this, and convinced that the next time they'll make everything back. I even had one guy saying how much he loved me because I actually pay out- I'm not sure if he was aware that he was down 2.5m at that point.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

On a side note: Here's trade off of hosting the dice game - 50m for this:

110221140732.png

Sigh... Moderators that mute for no reason. :wall:

All that happens if you host this is that you end up muted by stupid pmods who go on a mute spree, and ofcourse as awesome as Jagex is, they read all their appeals but still send automated denied responses back. :thumbsup:

First thing's first. I posted the first post I am quoting a long time ago. I ended getting muted and quit hosting the dice game for a while. (FYI, the evidence was a few lines of me typing "Dice game 60-100 x2 - illicit fun cc," as well as a few lines in my CC. There was no evidence.)

I was really bored today, so I decided to go host dice game again. I quickly went up to 25m from 10m, peaking at around 56m with a new highest bet of 14m (epic stuff :D). But the same crap happened again.

110310213625.png

Seriously, a major warning to whoever is looking at this thread considering hosting the dice game. You are risking your account by doing this - I highly suggest you stop after one temporary mute, but I'm literally getting them so fast that it's not worth it anymore. There are lots of ridiculously stupid mods out there who hand out mutes for no reason. I got muted within 1 hour of starting. I'm really getting disappointed in where the quality of the PMods are headed. :mellow:

</rant>

110221140732.png

All that happens if you host this is that you end up muted by stupid pmods who go on a mute spree, and ofcourse as awesome as Jagex is, they read all their appeals but still send automated denied responses back. :thumbsup:

First thing's first. I posted the first post I am quoting a long time ago. I ended getting muted and quit hosting the dice game for a while. (FYI, the evidence was a few lines of me typing "Dice game 60-100 x2 - illicit fun cc," as well as a few lines in my CC. There was no evidence.)

I was really bored today, so I decided to go host dice game again. I quickly went up to 25m from 10m, peaking at around 56m with a new highest bet of 14m (epic stuff :D). But the same crap happened again.

110310213625.png

Seriously, a major warning to whoever is looking at this thread considering hosting the dice game. You are risking your account by doing this - I highly suggest you stop after one temporary mute, but I'm literally getting them so fast that it's not worth it anymore. There are lots of ridiculously stupid mods out there who hand out mutes for no reason. I got muted within 1 hour of starting. I'm really getting disappointed in where the quality of the PMods are headed. :mellow:

</rant>

This thread should be locked, the dice game is illegal.

Amitoz.png

Come to my Clan chat (I'm there if I'm online) if you wish to borrow a Green H'ween mask, Blue H'ween Mask, Red H'ween Mask, or Santa for a reasonable price.

Hah hah hah, I think that was me! I got from 26 million from 16 million out of sheer boredom (I kept winning against some guy, it was incredible) then lost 20 million to a 3. Got 9 million back, then just basically just thought "all or nothing" and placed it on you... and lost. I'm now dead broke (well, 1 million in reserves), so enjoy that 14 million. :P I think another large customer base is "well aware of the risks, but frankly just does not give a damn about his money".

Anyway, I've seen a quite few PMods hosting this game, which implies that Jagex's stance on this is at worst passive disapproval. I also find it odd that you've only been muted by Player Moderators, whereas the only rule you could really be breaking is scamming (which entails at least a temporary ban at this point). Were there any Player Moderators hosting when you were muted either times?

EDIT: Don't rock-paper-scissors with Donkey Kong. He's beast at it.

Interesting that said PMod muted you while hosting his own private game. He's not doing anything.

-Green-I'm just saying that you are perceptive. That, and that at the time I found it pedantic to the point of mildly irritating. Hence the >.> face. And yes, I know you're right.

Dice game is in no way illegal. The only problem is that you have little reason to trust the person hosting it.

I'm not an efficienado.

Interesting that said PMod muted you while hosting his own private game. He's not doing anything.

-Green-I'm just saying that you are perceptive. That, and that at the time I found it pedantic to the point of mildly irritating. Hence the >.> face. And yes, I know you're right.

Dice game is in no way illegal. The only problem is that you have little reason to trust the person hosting it.

Ah.

And regarding the trust, at first that's true. It takes like 10 minutes to get a game going, but when you have a crowd of people around you constantly betting and announcing "omg I won 3m woooot!!!", people end up trusting you, with good reason. Once I was to that point I frequently had new people walk up and hand over 500k, because I was pretty obviously not a scammer. I also showed a 360m cashpile to anyone who asked and was wearing a divine.

It would also just be so dumb to scam. Here I am, surrounded by people handing me about 50k-5m and letting me keep an average of 10% of whatever they hand me, and they're HAPPY about it. Why on earth would I want to drive them away for a one time bonus of a maximum of like 5m?

Looks worthwhile to host, I just can't be bothered to. As with lots of other money-making methods.

I even had one guy saying how much he loved me because I actually pay out- I'm not sure if he was aware that he was down 2.5m at that point.

:lol:

Neltak.png

All that happens if you host this is that you end up muted by stupid pmods who go on a mute spree, and of course as awesome as Jagex is, they read all their appeals but still send automated denied responses back. :thumbsup:

</rant>

I had the same thing happen to me. Right after I had to pay out a total of seven million which dropped my cash pile down to 5.4M >.>

I had two offenses for my mute, which is really stupid. The first offense is item scamming. Evidence? "Dice game 60x2 90x3"

The second offense is ridiculous. Offensive language. Evidence? "Dice Game 60x2 90x3"

Despite their claims, Jagex has convinced me that they do NOT look at abuse reports.

My mute wears off at 9PM my time today so I'll be sure to make good use of it by getting back in the game :P

RIP RU_Insane. August 3rd, 2005 - November 11th, 2012.
RU_Insane.png

My Stats on Old School RuneScape: 

RU_Insane.png
O4zgH.png
Reform Customer Support
Check Out My Threads UNRoA.gif

All that happens if you host this is that you end up muted by stupid pmods who go on a mute spree, and of course as awesome as Jagex is, they read all their appeals but still send automated denied responses back. :thumbsup:

</rant>

I had the same thing happen to me. Right after I had to pay out a total of seven million which dropped my cash pile down to 5.4M >.>

I had two offenses for my mute, which is really stupid. The first offense is item scamming. Evidence? "Dice game 60x2 90x3"

The second offense is ridiculous. Offensive language. Evidence? "Dice Game 60x2 90x3"

Despite their claims, Jagex has convinced me that they do NOT look at abuse reports.

My mute wears off at 9PM my time today so I'll be sure to make good use of it by getting back in the game :P

I was temporarily De-modded due to the dice game as well.. It IS against the rules, therefore this thread should be locked...

Amitoz.png

Come to my Clan chat (I'm there if I'm online) if you wish to borrow a Green H'ween mask, Blue H'ween Mask, Red H'ween Mask, or Santa for a reasonable price.

It is not against the rules if Jagex has not officially said it is. Dicing is trust trading at its finest, which has never been against the rules. The only thing against the rules is if you do not pay somebody back, which would be scamming. Scamming is against the rules, trust trading is not.

Guys this game is the reason Jagex brought out the games tools/dice/counter. They expected us to find a way to make them useful.

To the guy who got De-Modded. You probably lost your moderator privileges by muting other hosts around you so you could do better. There have been so many people muted by player mods on world 1 by hosting the game. I'm sure player mods get demodded if they falsely mute somebody. That's just my take on the situation, albeit a far fetch.

Stellactic.gif

I was thinking about this the other night when I was just laying in my bed. Why do so many people think armor trimming/flower game/dice game/money doubling/ect. is a scam?

Okay, yes the majority of it is a scam. But has anyone here actually got something in return of trusting?

I've played Flower Games and know what it's like to lose. So I decided, well I'm ganna start my own Flower Game and strike it rich!

Well, hundreds of flower games later, I've gave out around 50m and plenty of items like Dragon Boots, Dark Bows, ect.

But okay, your saying Flower Games are probably the most legit.

Well then we go to Armor Trimming and Money Doubling. I've also done this for players.

I've "doubled" 50m worth of GP and gave plenty of Saradomin sets for Rune sets.

Why? Because when you have money, you get bored.

So anyways, back to the question: Have You Won Stuff From Money Doubling/Flower Game/Armor Trimming?

I was thinking about this the other night when I was just laying in my bed. Why do so many people think armor trimming/flower game/dice game/money doubling/ect. is a scam?

Okay, yes the majority of it is a scam. But has anyone here actually got something in return of trusting?

I've played Flower Games and know what it's like to lose. So I decided, well I'm ganna start my own Flower Game and strike it rich!

Well, hundreds of flower games later, I've gave out around 50m and plenty of items like Dragon Boots, Dark Bows, ect.

But okay, your saying Flower Games are probably the most legit.

Well then we go to Armor Trimming and Money Doubling. I've also done this for players.

I've "doubled" 50m worth of GP and gave plenty of Saradomin sets for Rune sets.

Why? Because when you have money, you get bored.

So anyways, back to the question: Have You Won Stuff From Money Doubling/Flower Game/Armor Trimming?

nope because im not stupid enough to play one

otherwise id have lost money

Durmstrang.png

Go Chicago Bears!

"Look, if you had one shot, or one opportunity

To seize everything you ever wanted-One moment

Would you capture it or just let it slip?"

Yeah, and someone COULD have a legitimate drop party in the wilderness. Someone COULD legitimately give you 400m for you giving them 200m. I really wish people would stop lending credence to "legit" forms of trust trading, because it does have an impact on the gullible kids who inevitably lose their bank because they got carried away and someone wasn't "legitly" trust trading with them. Then of course those same kids will go to the forums and make threads crying about getting scammed and how free trade was the worst thing ever, blah, blah, blah.

Bottom line is if you ever have to put your faith into anonymous strangers on the net, especially when it's at your own expense and there's no repercussions for doing wrong, don't do it.