Left 4 Dead

Bloodredsword

I just had a L4D-related dream. I haven't played the game in like a month. What the hell.

Btw, sas there been any rumour as to when the SDK (or whatever it's called?) will be released by Valve?

Valve has made a statement about it, but all they gave in terms of a release date was "when it's done".

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Never try to complete a campaign on expert with a >12 year old in your team. They don't take it seriously and goof off at the most horrible timing.

Are you serious?My 17 year old classmate took to shine his light on the witch "because she was pretty".

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Never try to complete a campaign on expert with a >12 year old in your team. They don't take it seriously and goof off at the most horrible timing.

Are you serious?My 17 year old classmate took to shine his light on the witch "because she was pretty".

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm 17 and I find that quite funny.

draciontheman.png

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

I cheated on Safety First and just kicked the bots and did NM on easy, lol. Not going to waste my time doing that stupid little achievement. :?

All 4 Dead is easy, if you spawn at the right areas. Too bad I'm always with good teams when I'm the tank and I seem to always have the smoker or hunter incap someone, which is good, but bad for achievements.

Chicago Ted is amazing. He's my idol. <3

I got all 4 dead on the 4th part of no mercy. They were separated, and I punched them all of the edge of the building. When I'm ingame it says i got lambs 2 slaughter, but on steam it says I haven't. o.O

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

^There was some bug with that but its supposed to be fixed?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm 17 and I find that quite funny.

I found it funny until she attacked me because I was shooting her to protect him.

devilgod.jpeg

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Seems to me every survivor barring Louis can be a special infected.Zoey is obviously a witch,because she's female.Francis will be a tank,cause he hates everything.Bill will be a smoker cause he is a smoker.And I hit a rock with Louis.I guess he can be a hunter,what with being hunter pounced in the opening.

Now if only they weren't immune I could play a witch...

devilgod.jpeg

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Zoey's too old to be a witch. :?

Witch could be any age to be honest..the grey hair, crouched posture and everything could be explained through the infection or through old age. Zoey is suppose to be an 18 or 19 teenager by the way...

Three freaking achievements left. :(

Witch could be any age to be honest..the grey hair, crouched posture and everything could be explained through the infection or through old age. Zoey is suppose to be an 18 or 19 teenager by the way...

No. The witch is obviously a 10-11 year old girl considering the witch is half Zoey's size. Also in the begining cutscene the group mistook the crying as a small child's, not a grown woman's.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Crownd was a fun achievement. I was in the generator room, only one team mate left alive, and he just got dragged down by a smoker from the second level. I was about to jump down after him, but right where I would have landed there was a witch. I had a shotty, so I risked it. I jumped literally on her, and fired at her head. Bam. Crownd. And we won that level too, even though there were only 2 of us.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

No. The witch is obviously a 10-11 year old girl considering the witch is half Zoey's size. Also in the begining cutscene the group mistook the crying as a small child's, not a grown woman's.

She's much older than that. You can't even guess at her height because because she never really stands up, when she attacks she's still hunched over. And that crying doesn't sound ANYTHING like a 10 or 11 year old girl.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

No way man, that witch is at least 30. Maybe 35.

And no, dizzle, that does sound like pretty young crying, especially on a girl. But I suppose you would know that sound better than I.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

And no, dizzle, that does sound like pretty young crying, especially on a girl. But I suppose you would know that sound better than I.

If I'm a girl then you're black, Lenin, I told you on XBL.

Basiclly, if I'm Christina then you're Tyrone.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Actually I'm black.

I'll let that sink into your minds for a little while.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Actually I'm black.

Lawsuit?

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

The witch sounds younger than Zoey. And Zoey's (supposedly) a Girls Gone Wild - age crazy college girl with the voice of a thirty year old.

http://left4dead.wikia.com/wiki/Zoey

Nope, she a zombie fanatic. Hot.

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

Actually I'm black.

Black person...on the internets...that's like a real life equivalent of Zoey!

The witch sounds younger, because it's freaking suppose to. Geez, it's suppose to sound like a little kid crying to grab your attention and lure you in. It doesn't play well, but it certainly gives you the bleeping chills if the music goes on for too long. Anyways that's the witches feature, is that she sounds like a younger female, but not that she is one.

Just cause it sounds like it, doesn't mean it is.

The witch to me is a female (or man, but then that can get confusing, I'm sure Lenin can provide a proper explanation) that is either:

1. Single Mother w/ dead child

2. Single Mother who is homeless/welfare/drug addict and the infection brings out the emotions that they 'hide' away or whatever

3. Bullied/Rape/Some sort of emotional disturbed adult that was damaged as a child

To everyone talking about the Survivors as infected: http://www.fpsbanana.com/skins/58617

Your prayers have been answered. :P

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

It is that time of year again to give out cards which give out love for one day, and to be thrown away the day after. Well I doubt you will wanna throw away these Left 4 Dead Valentines!. Credit goes to beavotron from the Penny Arcade Forums for making such epic cards from scary to lovely for Valentine's Day.

[hide=The Smoker]smokervalentine-2.jpg[/hide]

[hide=The Witch]witchvalentine.jpg[/hide]

[hide=The Boomer]boomervalentine.jpg[/hide]

[hide=The Tank]tankvalentine-1.jpg[/hide]

[hide=The Hunter]L4D_Valentine__Hunter_by_beavotron.jpg[/hide]

[hide=The Survivors]survivorvalentine.jpg[/hide]

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

OMG^ :shock:

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.