Money Making

dabomb350z

Alright so I'm looking for some ways to make money. I mean there are the obvious ones of frost dragons...TDs... Merching/flipping.. but I don't want to get the requirments for those.

What are some other methods I can make decent amount of GP per hour. I have Overloads currently and some decent gear. Would solo'ing bandos be worth it? Soloing arma?

Im really open to anything Doesnt need to be combat related.

Thanks for any suggestions!

Da_bomb350z.png

are you saying you want combat related activities or non-combat related activities?

since you mentioned arma / bandos, but the next sentence kind of contradicts that

on a side note, most non-combat things won't make decent gp (relative to combat, of course)

I think he mentioned Frost Dragons/Tormented Demons since you need some level requirements for it.

Apparently - TD's are an AMAZING monster to kill both on and off task.

You get great drops/good exp as well as a good amount of effigies.

Your stats are pretty close to starting "While Gunthix Sleeps", so why not finish off the few levels that you need to start it and do the quest?

Plus they drop dragon claws! :P

capt%20kevin.png

Hmmm so which slayer master assigns tds?...

get a scroll of cleansing and wait for herb prices to stabilize. then make unf pots, you can get 2m+/hr EASILY

Levon.png Bladewing.png

It's great you know what you're talking about rustiod. Everything you've said is 100% accurate a true.

That being said...your a [bleep]ing [bleep] douchebag, and none of your advice will ever (or should ever) be taken seriously because of it.

disregard good advice because the giver is a douche

THAT MAKES YOU A BETTER PERSON

I'm open to any suggestion both combat related and non-combat related.

And besides having the stats for WGS I need the quest points. Which I have 200 of so getting the last 70 would take quite some time. Currently I'm working on getting a pack yak and need some extra money to pay for casts/ summoning.

Da_bomb350z.png

Barrows I guess.

No reqs there.

Go kill colored dragons.

Kill black demons for ashes.

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

Does anyone read? Scroll of cleansing and unf pots is easily 2m an hour guaranteed

Levon.png Bladewing.png

It's great you know what you're talking about rustiod. Everything you've said is 100% accurate a true.

That being said...your a [bleep]ing [bleep] douchebag, and none of your advice will ever (or should ever) be taken seriously because of it.

disregard good advice because the giver is a douche

THAT MAKES YOU A BETTER PERSON

Hmmm so which slayer master assigns tds?...

get a scroll of cleansing and wait for herb prices to stabilize. then make unf pots, you can get 2m+/hr EASILY

Whoa, wtf - I have no idea why I typed that :blink:

What potions do you make? I know I made about 10 mil from buying grimy Cadantine - cleaning them then making the unfinished potions right before BXP week.

However, this was not that lucrative (nowhere close to 2 m+/hr - I doubt that I'd make that much with just making the unfinished potions from the clean cadantine).

What unf pots do you make?

capt%20kevin.png

snapdragon unf currently makes like exactly 2m/h, just tested prices.

can't be assed to test the other herbs, but really most of them are around 2m/h with scroll of cleansing

Will be testing that tomorrow (Or Thursday rather - when I have some free time)

Thanks for the tip - here I was busting my back doing trivial things for a mere 100-200k an hour :/

capt%20kevin.png

If you have ovls and can afford a yak, you can flip fyi, i flipped my self from 10m to 100m in 3 weeks by logging on 5-8 times a day for about 3 minutes each.

My lame drops:
6 Effigys
1 D Med - 1 D Dagger
1 Verac's Helmet - 1 Guthan's Platebody

Well my suggest to you is to get 85 dungoneering once you get a yak. You'll be able to make a guaranteed 3M an hour and maybe if you are lucky a visage, not to mention you'll get a chaotic on your way to 85 dungeoneering to camp bandos whenever you're bored of frost dragons.

I somewhat regret doing WGS because I've got claws on my 10th kill and now haven't gotten one for like 500 kills. Working on getting 85 dg and yak atm.

Good luck :thumbsup:

I know making unf pots can make you quite a bit of money but you also do gain 0 exp from doing it. Is there any other method that involves some exp gain? Some are suggesting to get 60dung and camp blue drags in the resource dung with a cannon. Others are saying to cannon black demons and bank the ashes. Any thoughts on those?

Da_bomb350z.png

If you want an opinion from someone who likes skills rather than combat..

Farming (herbs) is a great way to make profits.

Farming Herbs and doing daily shop activities + Kingdom are likely the best gp/time spent logged in, considering you only need to log in a few minutes per day to complete them.

I think there's a guide to daily activities in the AoW somewhere. Grimy has a guide too, I believe, on which herbs are the best to farm for profits.

I don't know if its more gp/hr than unf pots, but farming does give you some (lower) consistent xp gains.

Farm torstol. 500k-1.5m profit every hour and a half. Also get scroll of life. And farming jujus.

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

Torstol isn't quite that profitable outside xp weekends, though, but it's good.

Also I think Litterbug meant black demons, as those are decent xp (~75k melee, ~50k ranged), charms (120 crims), effigies (under two hours per effigy on average) and break-even to profit. Those are off-task figures not including gold charms as well.

I would say, either go slay, or do black demons. Your ranged and summoning levels can use a boost for tding. I would recommend tding even if you need to get those 75 quest points. While Guthix Sleeps offers a good cash reward & 400k xp.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

Never knew Trio Bandos was bad, just seems I'm poor, or an idiot for not wanting to get crashed.

Amitoz.png

Come to my Clan chat (I'm there if I'm online) if you wish to borrow a Green H'ween mask, Blue H'ween Mask, Red H'ween Mask, or Santa for a reasonable price.

If anything a trio will get crashed by a better trio :rolleyes:. Killing Graardor at top speed with a yak (banking bones) is around 3m/hr. If you have to split that amongst 3 people, all using supplies... nothing much left.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

Which only supports the point that killing Graardor is bad money. By the way, crashers can actually speed up kills provided you never lose a kill (you probably can't of course).

Which only supports the point that killing Graardor is bad money. By the way, crashers can actually speed up kills provided you never lose a kill (you probably can't of course).

Of course.

Amitoz.png

Come to my Clan chat (I'm there if I'm online) if you wish to borrow a Green H'ween mask, Blue H'ween Mask, Red H'ween Mask, or Santa for a reasonable price.

[hide]

1. Herb farming. If you don't have the farming level you can reach ~30-35 farming from quests alone. At that point spend the little bit of money on your highest level trees to get to 38 farming and begin farming toadflax. Each run should net ~100 k profit (more if you have a scroll of life and use Juju potions) and should be done every ~1.5 hours. Unlocking the patch from My Arm's Big Adventure is highly suggested as it is always disease free. In general if you have access to farming jujus and a scroll of life you should be farming ranarr/snapdragon/torstol depending on your level. Without those go with toadflax/avantoe/kwuarm.

Of course consult Grimy's Spreadsheets when in doubt about the most profitable herbs to farm...

http://forum.tip.it/topic/254457-grimys-spreadsheets/

100 k for 5 min of work every 1.5 hours (5 times a day) = 500 k for 20 min worth of work

***With snapdragon farming Jujus/scroll of life this changes to ~250 k profit every 5 min. Doing this eight times a day will net you around 2 mil.

2. Manage Thy Kingdom. Finish the quests to unlock this activity and consult...

http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Calculators/Miscellania

...for where to place your workers. Average profit per day is ~150 k for near zero effort.

150 k per day for investing 2 min of time once a week.

3. Dailies. There are tons of shops which you can buy stock from and sell on the GE for profit, along with numerous other activities you can do to bring in a profit. Consult this guide for a complete list of things you have available.

http://forums.zybez.net/topic/1421537-how-to-get-145m-profit-a-day-in-45-minutes/

or if you are a tip.it loyalist...

http://forum.tip.it/topic/254632-daily-activities/

1 mil profit a day for ~1 hours worth of work = 1 mil / hr

Utilizing what I have outlined above you will make in one week...

400 k /day herbs * 7 days in a week = 2.80 mil

***2 mil/day herbs * 7 days a week = 14 mil

150 k / day MTK * 7 days in a week = 1.05 mil

1,000 k / day dailies * 7 days in a week = 7.00 mil

Totaling 9.85 mil per week average

***Totaling 22 mil per week

Stay consistent and once you find your niche in flipping the money will just happen and you wont have to worry about it.[/hide]

Personally I'm leveling to 85 herblore through cleaning herbs and turning them into unf pots with a scroll of cleansing. If my math is right (and it is) I will have enough for turmoil + a nice amount of extremes (through stewing) by the time I'm done. Do this for an hour, go work on DG for the rest of the day or do any of the advice listed above.

Trolling by giving good advice since April 2011.

The Blog - Currently Cleaning Herbs

Bladewing.png