[Real] 01-Apr-2011 - Behind the Scenes - April

Sephy_

Regarding the holiday events, I find them alright. Not exactly my cup of tea but bits of them are fun and it's overall a good thing to have the holiday events imo. But what I don't like is that the graphics in some of the temporary areas are much better than places where more players would see them. Holidays are only around for like 2 weeks, and most players probably don't spend very long in those areas. Why not put less effort into the holiday graphics and more into revamping other areas?

Chaoy2.png

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

omg jamflex stop making holidays that americans don't celebrate or care about only boss monsters are important kthx.

1st. It's not a holiday.

2nd. I don't think they give a rats ass about what "holidays", as you call them, you Americans don't celebrate. Jagex is located in England, and that's where it's happening.

I think he was being sarcastic.

Ye now that you mention it...

Eh, I still stand by it to anyone who's not trolling.

Good that you love it, but there is two sides of the coin. Those who like it and those who don't. Why couldn't they make a usual update for players like me and a hidden celebrating update for players like you?

And no i am not forced to join it, but i expect content update that's perm, not a temporary one. I never did much of Wild Wyrm neither did i find Haiti useful.

But if Jagex workers have day off. Then i have to say that's cool. :thumbup: But that does not mean i support a game where you celebrate irl events like a wedding. But like i said, if workers have day off, you can't expect much updates. So that kinda justifies it.

It's not just a random wedding... It's like a one-off president's day. Anyway there are 4 main updates in the news post too; this will most likely just be stuck on the easter week event. Plus if you don't want to join in, who is making you exactly?
thomascopybe3.png

Good that you love it, but there is two sides of the coin. Those who like it and those who don't. Why couldn't they make a usual update for players like me and a hidden celebrating update for players like you?

And no i am not forced to join it, but i expect content update that's perm, not a temporary one. I never did much of Wild Wyrm neither did i find Haiti useful.

But if Jagex workers have day off. Then i have to say that's cool. :thumbup: But that does not mean i support a game where you celebrate irl events like a wedding. But like i said, if workers have day off, you can't expect much updates. So that kinda justifies it.

It's not just a random wedding... It's like a one-off president's day. Anyway there are 4 main updates in the news post too; this will most likely just be stuck on the easter week event. Plus if you don't want to join in, who is making you exactly?

The fact they spent resources on such an abysmal update, which really offends me!

First they came to fishing

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't fishing

Then they came to the yews

and I didn't speak out because I didn't cut yews

Then they came for the ores

and I didn't speak out because I didn't collect ores

Then they came for me

and there was no one left to speak out for me.

It's good to see that players know exactly what JaGex should and should not do with their own game. :rolleyes:

"An Amateur practices until he can get it right. A Professional practices until he can't get it wrong."

nimetnbb.jpg

Quests just keep bringing me back to this game.

You can't always get what you want. Learn to deal with it.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

Yeah i know, but i haven't gotten what i want for past 3 + months now. :blink: I thought world elvolved around me you know...

Yeah i know, but i haven't gotten what i want for past 3 + months now. :blink: I thought world elvolved around me you know...

Well it does, but earthquakes occasionally knock the earth slightly off its orbit, so it doesn't run perfectly.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

omg jamflex stop making holidays that americans don't celebrate or care about only boss monsters are important kthx.

1st. It's not a holiday.

2nd. I don't think they give a rats ass about what "holidays", as you call them, you Americans don't celebrate. Jagex is located in England, and that's where it's happening.

I think he was being sarcastic.

Ye now that you mention it...

Eh, I still stand by it to anyone who's not trolling.

As much as it's costing the british citizens (tax-payers money) for the royal wedding, when the royals do nothing short of sitting doing nothing these days, and all the power is in government.

The Royal Family are just a tourist attraction these days, I should hope people would get the day off :)

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

As much as it's costing the british citizens (tax-payers money) for the royal wedding, when the royals do nothing short of sitting doing nothing these days, and all the power is in government.

The Royal Family are just a tourist attraction these days, I should hope people would get the day off :)

The wedding is entirely funded by the Queen actually. And you should probably look into what the royal family actually do before claiming they do nothing for the UK. They are in fact a huge source of income.
thomascopybe3.png

The wedding is entirely funded by the Queen actually. And you should probably look into what the royal family actually do before claiming they do nothing for the UK. They are in fact a huge source of income.

And where do you suppose the Queen gets her money? Oh that's right the tax payers.

People would care a LOT less, if it weren't Diana's boy.

Noone cares at all about old charles, but william and harry will be forever loved by the majority of the british public purely because of who their mother was and what she did.

qjDiz.png

http://www.[Caution! Jagex Rule Violation].com

And where do you suppose the Queen gets her money? Oh that's right the tax payers.
Obviously...? Who else would be paying her; she works for the taxpayers. And she earns them far more than they pay her. It's win-win really.

as I said, the royal family are just a tourist attraction :)

being born into a certain bloodline, oh fun!

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png