Tipit Homeworlds (Worlds 99 and 7) & Team Cape (39-Green

Craven_Image

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it only me that gets 'starstruck' everytime a famous tip.iter walks past? :XD:

yeah i used to.. but that doesnt matter anymore nobody knows who i am! yay me :D

Never take life too seriously, nobody gets out alive.

Is it only me that gets 'starstruck' everytime a famous tip.iter walks past? :XD:

yeah i used to.. but that doesnt matter anymore nobody knows who i am! yay me :D

Hey I know you lol, and you too Echo.

Geez people these days... :XD:

Hey wait a second, no one is starstuck when they see me... :uhh:

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

Hey I know you lol, and you too Echo.

Geez people these days... :XD:

Hey wait a second, no one is starstuck when they see me... :uhh:

99.1 percent of the time if i hyt them they would probably think.. er.. who is that.. i dont really in truth know many tipiters anymore.. people used to talk to me all the time and my whole list used to consist of tipiters but since i took a vacation (dunno.. was it.. 2-4 mo. break?) i lost every tipit friend i had and even my best tipit friend doesnt talk to me anymore.. whether its a matter of being active or not i dunno.. i just got back into playing runescape recently.. i dunno why people dont talk to me anymore but anyways...

also mirror, if it makes you feel special, im always starstruck when you walk past me :lol:

lol my friend list has like 3 tip.iters in it, despite the fact I'm on kinda friendly terms with way more than tht.

I got starstruck once or twice with Hyt, but that effect wore off ever since I saw Mirror and he yelled "zomg its paw claw!?!"

lol good times

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

also mirror, if it makes you feel special, im always starstruck when you walk past me :lol:

Who wouldn't? He's a huge bipedal camel with flippers! Quite shocking at first but you get used to it I guess...

After ages i finnaly decided to dump my old world and start playing in w99.

I saw you in Edgeville, looking good wearing that Prayer cape. =P~

Please if anyone has a spare minute, stop by and support me whilst I am firemaking. It is a long road to 99 and the determination has had its edge knocked off since my friend quit. :(

Who wouldn't? He's a huge bipedal camel with flippers! Quite shocking at first but you get used to it I guess...

lol well said

World 99 edge EMPTY again. Interestingly around the same time as the other pic - ~11PM PST.

emptyzy7.png

The current time is the non-peak period of runescape. Expect many non-so popular places to be deserted :anxious:

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

i like it better when areas are empty but i dont like too many people either. a long time ago like in 2004 i actually went in a world that had 0 people. it was pretty cool

HYT!

novafallenux4.jpg

Runecrafting is tons of fun and excitement.

If I remember right you are the person I saved most of the items you lost that time you died there for you. :P I'm not RCing at the moment though. But world 99 abyssing is the best.

World 99 is full again and gameplay in that server is extremely laggy. :roll:

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

I shall be achieving 99 flethcing in edgeville bank today or tuesday.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Hehe.. I saw Hyt a couple min ago. Heres tha piccy! :shock:

talal28andhytdi5.png

Hes a pretty cool guy, we killed some ices for a while. We were only ppl there until some other dudes came. <.<

Talal28.png