Blood Altar thoughts...

Craven_Image

Well it's known that the blood altar will eventually come out and I was begining to think that the blood altar could be associated with Lord Drakan's house in Morytania (with vampires being associated with blood).

The Devious Minds quest is the start of a multipart storyline much like the multipart story line in Ardounge leading to death crafting so I was thinking it may eventually lead to the opening of Drakan's castle and/or blood crafting.

Signiture1-1.gif

99 Magic, 99 Defence, 99 Strength, 99 Attack, 99 Hitpoints, 99 Fletching, 99 Woodcutting, 99 Firemaking, 99 Thieving, 99 Ranged, 99 Prayer, 99 Cooking, 99 Fishing

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know... Where abouts is his house because it may make it a little too easy to bank for more rune ess... Maybe if it were like the Chaos Altar (involving a maze or something) it could balance things out.

The barman in Canifis says that Lord Drakan's castle is to the South-West. Not exactly sure how far to the South-West though.

With the abyss anyhow it won't really matter how close it is to the bank. I wouldn't even dream of going directly to the Death altar to craft deaths without abyss.

Signiture1-1.gif

99 Magic, 99 Defence, 99 Strength, 99 Attack, 99 Hitpoints, 99 Fletching, 99 Woodcutting, 99 Firemaking, 99 Thieving, 99 Ranged, 99 Prayer, 99 Cooking, 99 Fishing

I dont know... Where abouts is his house because it may make it a little too easy to bank for more rune ess... Maybe if it were like the Chaos Altar (involving a maze or something) it could balance things out.

abyss will make it way too easy anyway.

Who in their right mond would make deaths without the abyss?

Nobody.

I cant wait for it though. I got 77 rc in anticipation of it some day.

sigtsg99rscaz7.png

The Slayers Guild a Slayer Clan led by Axe Man Jack

Proud to have written the most plagiarized Slayer guide on the planet.

okay, well if you come to the conclusin it jumps 11 lvls to craft th next rune then, where do souls come into play?

You add one onto the level requirement from the previous requirement so the level req from body to cosmic is 7 from cosmic to chaos is 8 from chaos to nature is 9 from nature to law is 10 from law to death is 11 from death to blood is 12 and from blood to soul is 13 so soul crafting should be at level 90.

Signiture1-1.gif

That would make sense, but you will probably need to do a big load of hard quests before you get the access to craft them. It's already pretty painful to do all the quests needed for death crafting and I bet blood crafting will be even harder.

signaturehoh.jpg

I'd rather die for what I believe in than live for anything else.

Name Removed by Administrator ~Turtlefemm

I love RC and I can't really seem to care where the altar is gonna come (long live the abyss!)

I hope BloodCrafting will come soon (Ice Barrage all ze way), but seeing as how it went with Deaths, I bet it will take at least a year. Long live quest related RuneCrafting I guess... :P

10y3vig.png

proudtitan.png

im thinking that blood crafting would be too profitable if it went down liek any other runecrafting...

perhaps more then 1 ess needed per blood?

perhaps some actual blood required (your own?)

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

I really hope that the Soul crafting is next, THEN Bloods at 90. U can craft like 1300 runes per hour...so that would be an INSANE ammount of bloods. It would also draw a lot more abyss PKers.

Sorry for you, it IS bloodcrafting

When you get 77 RuneCrafting it says:

'members can now craft blood runes' or something

10y3vig.png

proudtitan.png

I really hope that the Soul crafting is next, THEN Bloods at 90. U can craft like 1300 runes per hour...so that would be an INSANE ammount of bloods. It would also draw a lot more abyss PKers.

Well, it's already established that you can craft Souls at 91 and Bloods at 77 (I believe), so you can assume that Bloods are next in line for the update.

punk4ever.gif

By The_Jeppoz :wink:

but you gotta realize mages cant fight without runes, and expensive runes seriously hurts mage pking. atm its about 2.5k for each ice barrage, whereas melee is a 1 time price of a whip and rangers are 400 a shot, and 75% of the time they get those rune arrows back (or 250 a shot and never get those bolts back).

cheap runes = more mages = more ahrims in wild = more expensive kills, less expensive to get those kills (y)

For both bloods and souls the process of making the runs WILL be more difficult than your average run to abyss, go throuhg portal, make runes, tele repeat. And like everyone else said, there WILL be at LEAST some monster quest before you can evern get access to the alter

"If ignorance is bliss...then knock the smile off my face!"

Rage Against The Machine

Zack De La Rocha

perhaps some actual blood required (your own?)

And maybe you have to give up your soul for soul runes?

Lol but you only have 1 soul.

Anyway for blood crafting, it will make abyss pking and the RC skill much more popular, and runecraters much for richer. Some requirments for blood rune crafting should be made, here are my suggestions:

1) Have to offer a bit of your own blood while crafting, maybe like 1hp per 3 blood runes? You have a bring a knife to cut yourself and spill the blood onto the altar, only then can you craft them. You have to do it all manually: Cut yourself over the altar, use the rune essence with altar, cut yourself again. Repeat.

2) Abyss cannot be used?

3) EXREMELY hard quest nessecary in order to gain access to the blood altar.

4) The blood talisman is dropped by a very hard to kill monster (perhaps the Kaphite Queen King Black Dragon, King Dagganoths?), but the drops aren't very rare.

5) The talisman cannot be crafted into a tiara.

sidewalksigpng9qg.png

Hazardmaster.png

1) Have to offer a bit of your own blood while crafting, maybe like 1hp per 3 blood runes? You have a bring a knie to cut yourself and spill the blood onto the altar, only then can you craft the,. yOu have to do it all manually: Cut yourself over the altar, use essence with altar, cut yourself again. Repeat.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

You have a bring a knie to cut yourself and spill the blood onto the altar, only then can you craft the,. yOu have to do it all manually: Cut yourself over the altar, use essence with altar, cut yourself again. Repeat.

also as a side bonus people who are too afraid to cut themselves irl can "feel" the pain through runescape and solve their problems that way.