Drinking/Drugs

Guest Rob

Right, Furah. That's how I see it. They can do it if they want. Just not my thing. If we weren't going to be in the middle of the wilderness surrounded by no one and the situation was different, I might try to tell him to put it off until later (i.e. after his classes are done).

It was kinda the same when I wasn't drinking alcohol. I didn't want to, but I didn't freak out on my friends when they did and I was around. No one likes to be the party-pooper. :P

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe I could probably safely use heroin without picking up an addiction.

No.

Tobacco is more addictive than heroin, and I've known people to kick a heroin addiction before their cigarette addiction. I've been able to smoke cigarettes in moderation for over 6 years (probably go through a pack once every two months). So one cigarette every three days (it's more like no cigarettes during the week, and then if I go to a bar I'll smoke three in one night). Now that I'm out of college and will be drinking a lot less, I'll probably be smoking them even less than I already did.

Now each drug is different in how it affects different people, so maybe heroin would be the drug that I couldn't resist, personally. But I believe I could probably do it once a month or something without any worry of addiction. I don't, though, for fear that that drug WOULD be different. Plus I am no longer in college, and I won't be doing any (illegal) drugs anymore anyway.

I'm genuinely curious to see if you could actually do this.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

As a point of interest, I went to highschool with a guy who did coke since he was 15, he's stopped now. Not saying that's the case for everyone. I've talked to married woman with a young son, stable job etc - shoots china white heroin quite frequently. Coming across such people is rare though.

No.

I smoke cigarettes on and off whenever I feel like it (can go months without even contemplating whether I should ask a friend for one or not). I just smoke them whenever I feel the mood is right. Whereas when it comes to pot or sex, I can't remember a time when I turned them down. I'm just more off-put to things that are severely damaging to the body, regardless of how great the benefits may be. Everyone is different. Some people get addicted to MMO's somehow...

No.

Tobacco is more addictive than heroin, and I've known people to kick a heroin addiction before their cigarette addiction. I've been able to smoke cigarettes in moderation for over 6 years (probably go through a pack once every two months). So one cigarette every three days (it's more like no cigarettes during the week, and then if I go to a bar I'll smoke three in one night). Now that I'm out of college and will be drinking a lot less, I'll probably be smoking them even less than I already did.

Now each drug is different in how it affects different people, so maybe heroin would be the drug that I couldn't resist, personally. But I believe I could probably do it once a month or something without any worry of addiction. I don't, though, for fear that that drug WOULD be different. Plus I am no longer in college, and I won't be doing any (illegal) drugs anymore anyway.

I'm genuinely curious to see if you could actually do this.

Heh, in a way, so am I. But I've seen a lot of meth and heroin addicts, and I have no desire to incur that risk. The risk/reward isn't worth it. If I had been offered coke in college I probably would have tried it, though. I would never have had that response to meth/crack/heroin.

You should do it, just to kill the suspense. We should do a fundraiser to pay your first hit.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

I wish I knew somebody who had a convenient kit of all sorts of drugs I could just sample.

Hey guys I just got an idea for a new business model.

I probably won't post here anymore now that i'll inevitably be a millionaire.

hiccup.png

I wish I knew somebody who had a convenient kit of all sorts of drugs I could just sample.

Hey guys I just got an idea for a new business model.

I probably won't post here anymore now that i'll inevitably be a millionaire.

I know of dealers that practically give out small amounts of their products for people to try.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

A friend of mine did this stuff called 'spice' at college, and it [bleep]ed him up so bad. He barged into a friend's room which I was in and his heart was beating sooooo fast (seriously, I thought it would burst, I was freaking out). And his eyes were going all wild and he just threw up so much and was hallucinating. After his heart slowed down, we stopped worrying as much (we were going to call the hospital). Then we kinda started poking fun at him for doing a drug he knew nothing about. We proceeded to look it up on the internet, only to find that it had never really been scientifically tested and that no one quite knew a whole lot about it.

We also laughed when he started seeing weird hallucinations like yoda with a gravity hammer. Though, when he said he saw Satan in his throw-up, that was a bit odd. He kept spitting in the can, and making this weird face, so we asked, and he was like, "Satan's in my [bleep]ing throw-up, and I'm trying to get him to go away."

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

A friend of mine did this stuff called 'spice' at college, and it [bleep]ed him up so bad. He barged into a friend's room which I was in and his heart was beating sooooo fast (seriously, I thought it would burst, I was freaking out). And his eyes were going all wild and he just threw up so much and was hallucinating. After his heart slowed down, we stopped worrying as much (we were going to call the hospital). Then we kinda started poking fun at him for doing a drug he knew nothing about. We proceeded to look it up on the internet, only to find that it had never really been scientifically tested and that no one quite knew a whole lot about it.

We also laughed when he started seeing weird hallucinations like yoda with a gravity hammer. Though, when he said he saw Satan in his throw-up, that was a bit odd. He kept spitting in the can, and making this weird face, so we asked, and he was like, "Satan's in my [bleep]ing throw-up, and I'm trying to get him to go away."

Also known as K2 or "fake weed". Either he used way too much or was really hamming up it.

PM me for fitocracy invite

I thought he only took one hit. I may be wrong though. A few other kids had done it in the dorm, and they were passed out on the floor (one was laying in his own throw-up).

We've taken to bringing it up a lot, especially during meals during the school year (i.e. asking if he'd like any spice to go with his meal).

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

He wouldn't get like that from K2. And especially not from one hit either, or five for that matter. Smoking K2 or any of that synthetic crap is nothing like smoking cannabis and certainly does not produce hallucinogenic side effects.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

I'm really bored tonight.... Just sitting in my room here, have about 5 shots of some rum left from a pretty old bottle (had it before I moved to Missouri, just found it while unpacking a box). I think I'm gonna drink the rum and play RS. I feel like a loser haha. (Drinking alone ftl).

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

^Alcohol is generally considered a more "social" drug.

You'd be a complete idiot to touch K2, spice etc, or any synthetic stuff like that. The reason it's still legal is because it's a designer drug, many many times stronger than cannabis. Nothing is known its about short term, long term, any of it's effects at all really seeing it's a research chemical. Spice will get you much higher than marijuana alone could, lots of stories about bad trips, panic / anxiety attack so on so forth, don't go near it. :thumbup:

^Alcohol is generally considered a more "social" drug.

You'd be a complete idiot to touch K2, spice etc, or any synthetic stuff like that. The reason it's still legal is because it's a designer drug, many many times stronger than cannabis. Nothing is known is about short term, long term, any of it's effects at all really seeing it's a research chemical. Spice will get you much higher than marijuana alone could, lots of stories about bad trips, panic / anxiety attack so on so forth, don't go near it. :thumbup:

When my buddy was on probation (got caught selling weed, was his second time getting caught for it, I don't know why he didn't stop selling after the first time lol) he started smoking spice pretty frequently. If him and I shared a single bowl, I was really high and it was enjoyable. If I smoked a single bowl on my own, I would get super nauseuos and it sucked. I wouldn't really go near the stuff anymore though, I prefer weed much more than spice.

I don't get that. Why is it so bad to enjoy drugs alone? To each their own.

I don't mind enjoying other drugs alone. Weed, opiates, etc, is all fine alone. Alcohol just seems like more of something to do with friends or at a party. Like adrenal said, it's more of a social thing.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

I like drinking by myself sometimes. I usually just listen to music and smoke cigarettes.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

When I have leftovers I drink them and listen to music in bed. It's actually more fun than partying to me. I'm starting to think parties are lame. Also I got into the Cavalli in Montreal, which is a good, high-class club apparently, though I thought it was pretty tacky. I danced for a bit but I quickly got bored, despite the alcohol, as I was hardly interested in the music. I kept it up because we were going to leave soon anyway. But yeah I would rather have listened to (or made!) my own music, alone, or with people who appreciate it, like my bandmates.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

K2 usually doesn't do [cabbage]. I can recall of one exception though: Mr. Nice Guy. A couple bong rips from this guy and my whole world was upside down. For the next few days, everything was just different. Normal activities like eating, showering, and sleeping tripped me out. It was kind of scary because I never had an experience that strong before, but kind of fun at the same time.