what level were you when....

godsfearme

I just recently got my first genie. I have level 45 combat. I was wondering what level other people were.

troope1.gif

I will shoot down any one with my bitting wit, and sarcasm!

What POSSIBLE reason would someone have to make a fake like that?Does he profit from faking a picture like that? Does it help him at all?Jesus Christ, stop being so suspicious. This is Tip.it for God's sake, not RuneHQ. -_-

Got genie when I was level 30 or something. I saw some blue man and I talked to him. He gave me a lamp! But my first ever random was the strange plant. I got some "Purple pineapple" as I remember calling it.

Still waiting for mime though... All 95 levels of combat gained...and no mime...

kolsig20kl.png

I've stopped playing RuneScape. KoL's better.

I got my first genie at level 3. :D A couple minutes after I appeared at Lumby, he showed up. I was a bit confused, but finally figured it out. I raised smithing. 8)

OoC Overseer

137jq9.gif Eet mor kabbig! 137jq9.gif

I got my first genie at cb 4, it was in the mill near draynor, I thought it was a monster and ran like hell till i found out it followed me for a real long time. :D

[i'm constantly getting those dam frogs.......full prince outfit and 18 frog tokens atm]

lol the first time i got my frog event i was afk so the king turned me into a frog and i got nothing :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: ... *sniffle*

[i'm constantly getting those dam frogs.......full prince outfit and 18 frog tokens atm]

WTF?!?!? dude that's impossible...

Let's see, when did random events first come out... I must have been in the 80's or 90's for my first genie.

I've had most random events several times, but not the demon army one, so I still need that song. I have about 490 strange fruit in my bank, but most came from friends.

kindness.png

lol the first time i got my frog event i was afk so the king turned me into a frog and i got nothing :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: ... *sniffle*

*?!?!? dude that's impossible...

No, lol, depends how long you've been playing.. I hate the frog event too now, I got my first at level 65 and between 65 and 70 I got 8 more.. which I dropped..

calvinandhobbessigedite.png

i got lots of genies since ive been playing. over 10 when i was f2p up to level 75 (mostly chose smithing to level), and about 4-5 since ive been a member, and i used the exp on agility

i got the forester like about 3 times in 2 weeks, got my hat and my top, the 3rd time i messed up and gave him the wrong pheasant, never heard from him again (i guess he was really mad at me...)

Are you a member with a full bank and cancelling your subscription? Are you an F2P player that wants more bank space? Check out my guide on Going to F2P with a full bank

I don't remember what level I was when I first got a genie, but coincidentally, I got one just now. I was a pretty low level when I first got one though; I'd guess it was between levels 5 and 15.

Bren