Universal Gamer ID Topic

With the only topics available being around two years old, I think it's best to have a new topic containing all the IDs of Tip.iters should they want to add each other. This will be a new list, meaning if you were on the other topics, you will not be automatically added. I feel that this is for the best because a lot of those who are on that topic don't post here anymore.

There is no obligation for anyone to post their information, so if you don't want to be on here then don't post it. If you want to be added to the list, just reply to this topic. If you want to be removed, then just ask to be removed on this topic or PM me or a moderator.

Be sure to remember to list what it's under, or else you won't be added at all. If you're requesting to be added under Battle.net, be sure to add what realm you play in (eg. Europe or USA)

Format: Forum name - Game ID* - Clicking link will go to the post where they requested to be added. Sometimes they give specifics on what games they play.

Xbox Live

Playstation Network

Wii

Battle.net

Steam

3DS

[hide=For Moderators]

[*] [url=linktopost]TIF Name - Gametag (plus any other information, follow format of specific section for more details)[/url]

For steam pages as well...

[*] [url=linktopost]TIF Name - Steam Name[/url]
[list]
[*] [url=Linktosteampage]^ Steam Page[/url]

[/hide]

Edited by Star.

j0xPu5R.png

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PS3 - ieyfura

I play, Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2, Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition, Demon's Souls, LittleBig Planet, and Street Fighter III: Third Strike Online.

Update: Added mw2, Black Ops, AvP, GTAIV to the list of games I play.

Edited by ieyfura

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

Added.

Also added links to each post because I noticed a lot of you said what specific games you play. Once this goes over 2 pages, it'll make it easier to keep track.

And for mine, since I didn't make a post, I mostly play Call of Duty: Black Ops and the new Need for Speed game since my MW2 disk broke. :P

As for Battle.net, mostly Warcraft III or Starcraft II, but not as often Starcraft II because my graphics card needs to be upgraded on my newer computer.

I've added a 3DS section as well. If there's anything else you would like added, I'll put it there.

j0xPu5R.png

Well, here's my 3DS template: Demoli- Demoli/Bernardo, 4253-3499-9506. I only play SFF4 online, and will play Resident Evil mercenaries online when it releases (and If it has an online mode that is).

Well, here's my 3DS template: Demoli- Demoli/Bernardo, 4253-3499-9506. I only play SFF4 online, and will play Resident Evil mercenaries online when it releases (and If it has an online mode that is).

Added. :)

j0xPu5R.png

XBox 360- BeetusKid (It's inactive at the moment, but I might buy a 360 in the near future.)

PS3 Network- BeetusKid.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Xbox Live: Huston4Ouchy

I regret putting the '4' in as it makes me seem like a [bleep]. Oh well. I mainly play Halo 3 and Reach, more Reach. Should be getting GOW2 soon.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Xbox 360 GT is NBL Pancake. :)

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Xbox 360: Veteran Deen

PSN: iiDeen

More on the xbox 360, you're all welcome to add me. :)

Addicted to Assassins Creed Brotherhood ATM :D

Play a lot of CoD (360 and PSN) and Gears of War, and a lot of Single Player games.

'To Be Humble To Your Superiors Is Duty, To Your Equals Courtesy, To Inferiors Nobleness'

zzz_zaros.png

Zzz_Zaros.png

Rs Info.

~~ Proud Owner Of A Quest Cape - 13/11/07 at Level 93 ~~

~~ Ex-Runescape Player - [3/07/08] Started Again [3/02/11]~~

Drops:

GWD: 1 Zamorak Hilt, 1 Godsword Shard.

TT: Zamorak Cloak, Zamorak Stole, Guthix Kiteshield, Amulet of Glory (t).

Uh my PSN is mckev91, I don't have a PS3, but I use my flatmates one to play Black op seldomly, and my brothers one when I go home lol. Oh yeah he has some other games like GT5, but I'm not at home very often.

rosssigfinal.jpg

If you want, I can help keep this updated as well.

Xbox Live Gamertag

PoorLepRecon

Sure, if you want to help you can. Same goes for any other moderators. Just be sure to use the same format. :P

I haven't been able to update it because I've been sick for the past two days.

And yes, I just updated the list up to this point.

j0xPu5R.png

Steam.

Some multiplayer games I play:

• Battlefield: Bad Company 2
  • Breach
  • Call of Duty 4
  • Call of Duty: Black Ops
  • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
  • Counter Strike: Source
  • Garry's Mod
  • Killing Floor
  • Nation Red
  • Plain Sight
  • Portal 2
  • R.U.S.E
  • Team Fortress 2

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!