01-Jun-2011 � Fremennik Sagas

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a quick 'n dirty 100% walkthrough for the first saga.

[hide]

01. At home, grab the fish from the table.

02. You can only open one room. Kill the enemies inside. Let Sir Owen tank them. Try not to eat the heim crabs. If you do accidentally eat them, don't worry. You will find more later on. Mine the "rocky debris" to obtain some novite ore for Linza.

03. Let Ozan solve the "ice pressure pads" puzzle.

04. Take out the foes in the next room. Let Ariane and Ozan to take out the archers. Sir Owen can tank the wolf. Let Ariane use the gold charm and the two heim crabs to summon a cub skinweaver at the obelisk. It will tell Ariana something about smithing techniques which Linza will find useful.

05. Let Ariane solve the "tile flipping" puzzle. Forcing some tiles is okay - it has no influence your final rating.

06. Kill the shades. They seem to focus their attacks on your active character. Grab the key and teleport home. The other two characters also teleport shortly afterwards. Do not switch characters while waiting for them.

07. Open the green rectangle door and go through. Make Owen and Ozan stand on the pressure pads by using the appropriate right-click options. Let Ariane imbue the runes on the runecrafting door.

08. Ariane will get sucked into the next room! Grab the crimson triangle key. Right-click on a "strange crystal" and select the "Get-premonition" option. Some of the crystals will now emit smoke clouds. Remember the order in which they do so. Touch the crystals in the order shown to unlock the doors and free your friends.

[it's like "Simon Says".]

[The solution was the same for both times I did the puzzle. It went RB-BL-BL-GT-GL-YB.]

XX GT YT XX

BL XX XX RR (north = up)

GL XX XX YR

XX YB RB XX

09. Go back home and open the crimson triangle door. Go into the next room and take out the mooks inside.

10. One door requires a key you do not have. Go through the other door. Take note of the zephyrium ore in this room. Let Ozan talk to the guard. Ask him what he is guarding. Then ask him if guarding a door isn't a little redundant. Then ask him who put him up to guarding the door. Finally, ask him why he bothering to guard the door at all. He'll bugger off to plant some potatoes, allowing you to go through the door.

11. Let Sir Owen solve the "sliding statues" puzzle. Go through the door to the east.

12. Take out the shades. Again, they seem to focus their attacks on the active character. Pick up the fractite pickaxe. Return to the guard's room and mine some zephyrium ore. Then, go back to the sliding statues room and take the door to the north.

13. Let Ozan solve the "agility maze" puzzle. Investigate the broken longsword. It will crumble into bathus ore for Linza. Go back to the previous room and take the door to the south.

14. Take out the mooks. If you accidentally ate the heim crabs you found earlier, one of the bandits will drop two more. Go into the next room.

15. Talk to Pikkupstix. Ask him if he can walk, and then tell him to go to the surface. Pick up the gold crescent key. Teleport home.

16. Go to the room directly north of home and unlock the gold crescent door. Let your characters talk to Carn if you so desire. If you want to skip ahead to the fight, simply exit the conversation.

17. Slay the two arctic bears first, then take out Carn. When rocks are about to fall, your party members will shout a warning. Stand on the supported safe spots to avoid taking damage. The two characters you are not controlling will not take damage from the falling rocks.

18. Let a character of choice comment on Carn's defeat. Then let a character of choice decide what to do with the behemoth. Saga completed! The choices you make only change the resulting dialogue. They have no influence on your final rating.[/hide]

Anyone know everything that needs to be done for thok?

Nothing need be done for Thok, Thok get everything Thok need with fists!

All of them were really good. I await more sagas for the Abandoned 2 Furnished, Occult and Warped floors. I still can't stop smiling at the Ferret of Doom though, Thok's a hilarious character. laugh.gif

Fixed.

Saga one is unlocked in floor 1 - 11 so Frozen

Saga 2 comes 12 - 17 aka Abandoned

18 - 29 is the furnished floors (not exactly but mostly)

30 - 35 - saga 3 in abandoned 2

Oh yeah. Didn't really think about it too hard. Was still in Thok mode.

I think grammatical structure not going to be too easy to restore yet. This problem.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

Um, according to the news item it's floors 1-11 for the bearskinpelt, floors 12-21 (aban1 + some furnished) for the collection of swords and floors 30-40 (aban2 + some occult) for the scribbled notes. Is it wrong?

The first bored me, the second was good, the third seems also good. I don't like the skillcape thing, how am I supposed to keep my (future) untrimmed summoning cape like this -.-.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

Wow, Jagex WOULD make it so that when you log off during a saga, you have to do it over again.

They never learn from their mistakes.

I logged out during the first one (because of a glitch that made it impossible to finish) and I think it still let me continue from a checkpoint.

All 3 saga's completed at 100%. Funfun update.

Only encountered a bug that wouldn't let me run with Ariane. Just swapped between her and another of the party then back to her to fix it.

There might be bugs, but it's the first time we've had this sort of thing. Granted I think it's odd that they didn't learn from the BA Smuggling bug, but oh well.

Um, according to the news item it's floors 1-11 for the bearskinpelt, floors 12-21 (aban1 + some furnished) for the collection of swords and floors 30-40 (aban2 + some occult) for the scribbled notes. Is it wrong?

i took numbers from kb

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

The first bored me, the second was good, the third seems also good. I don't like the skillcape thing, how am I supposed to keep my (future) untrimmed summoning cape like this -.-.

the only thing that was good about the second one, were the lame and cheesy jokes.

Very penguin/Void-quest esque.

A quest that only has lame and cheesy jokes doesn't fly with me <_<

The first one was good. Jagex should have more party banter in quests.

A lot of other game companies already do that and it's a good idea.

The third one was also great because Thok is just such a loveable oaf.

Naaxi.png

I had bugs on the first one with the tile flipping but beyond that, nothing perilous. Now I have completed unabridged the first two sagas (the only ones I could do) and look onward very excitedly when I get to 59 Dungeoneering :)

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

The Thok one was definitely where all the effort was focused! I'm so glad someone shares my feelings for the Gorajo! Hahaha...

The first one felt incredibly unpolished. The first debut of the S H? So many small things that destroyed any smoothness or cohesiveness...

For one, everytime I would enter or leave a room, the other two characters would spaz out, running into corners for no reason...

For another, two of the characters were supposed to have some conversation, but since I set one to wait, he said nothing while the other carried on with himself, still spazzing up and down the room.

The only good part was probably the Kata knight. At least JaG can still do humor.

Haven't done the 2nd one yet. My friend said it was the worst one, that you got poisoned and were basically on a time limit the entire span.

No "fun" bugs yet, unfortunately.

2dgucz6.png

The Thok one was definitely where all the effort was focused! I'm so glad someone shares my feelings for the Gorajo! Hahaha...

The first one felt incredibly unpolished. The first debut of the S H? So many small things that destroyed any smoothness or cohesiveness...

For one, everytime I would enter or leave a room, the other two characters would spaz out, running into corners for no reason...

For another, two of the characters were supposed to have some conversation, but since I set one to wait, he said nothing while the other carried on with himself, still spazzing up and down the room.

The only good part was probably the Kata knight. At least JaG can still do humor.

Haven't done the 2nd one yet. My friend said it was the worst one, that you got poisoned and were basically on a time limit the entire span.

No "fun" bugs yet, unfortunately.

Yeah, the first one was meh. Expecting more from the next two.

I really like how these give insight to the backstory of dungeoneering!

kazmahalfsize.png

tldr

is this worth doing if you have 90/100 dung?

I'm guessing that you mean in terms of pure rewards, instead of lore or general enjoyment. In that case, no. They are quite fun though.

EDIT: ^^ Beat me to it.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

Haven't experienced any bugs and am enjoying the sagas

Novite_Mike.png

The corp beast, is, well, just a corp beast. He doesnt even have any friends.

[spoiler=Other Quotes]tbh idk why this makes me laugh so hard

All DFS threads turn into efficiency flame wars >.>

>OP asks "why use DFS?"

>everyone says "there is no reason"

>someone says "stop bashing people who use DFS, efficiency troll ass clown"

>thread is now a flame fest

An aweful update.

Fix'd. |^_^|

Can anyone see anything different in Rellekka though? The only difference I see is the sunlight effect and the possibly new fence around the town + random boulders.