01-Jun-2011 � Fremennik Sagas

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought this was interesting

defaultname2010170632.png

I was sort of rushing through it since I already failed once, so I don't really know if any other NPCs say if they're related or what their relationship is, but if it means what I think it means then that's quite good of Jagex

This second saga seems to be a lot more difficult than the other two, I'm probably doing something wrong though

Just did the two abridged ones I could do. Totally confusing. But I enjoyed the gameplay somewhat. Too bad they are all one time rewards.

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

son-i-am-disappoint.jpg

i was actually exited for this, but bugs, poor execution and low rewards... meh.

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

how do you do the crystals puzzle?

Hi if you're reading this you are amazing and I love you.

Maybe they'll release a bugless update for April Fools. That'd sure be a joke

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]Congrats, you reached the end!

Now go outside![/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

Finished all the sagas...very fun actually! Low rewards but fun :P

And Nex eat your heart out:

[hide=Dem Thok spoilers]FERRETOFDOOM.png[/hide]

EDIT:

@Runecrafts

[hide=Crystals] You have to right click and hit premonition; it then has a puff of smoke come from the orbs in a specific order (Random for everybody i think) and then hit the crystals in that order. The same crystal can puff out smoke twice in a row.[/hide]

EAVnEYl.png

Visit my blog! Click the madness for more madness!

Loved this update. Might have crappy rewards, but it was very fun to go through.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

Do you only find the things that start the stories on the ice floors?

And i just did the first story but got 90% the first third and fourth box were completed but does anyone know what the second box is for? I found the summoning guy, got three ores, and beat the boss. Is the second box maby for doing the rc puzzle without forcing tiles?

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

And i just did the first story but got 90% the first third and fourth box were completed but does anyone know what the second box is for? I found the summoning guy, got three ores, and beat the boss. Is the second box maby for doing the rc puzzle without forcing tiles?

Did you summon a familiar to learn about smithing? The obelisk is in that room with the wolf and two rangers on separate platforms.

Did you summon a familiar to learn about smithing? The obelisk is in that room with the wolf and two rangers on separate platforms.

ah no missed that one ty.

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

ah no missed that one ty.

You need a gold charm and two heimcrabs.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

Finished all the sagas...very fun actually! Low rewards but fun :P

And Nex eat your heart out:

[hide=Dem Thok spoilers]FERRETOFDOOM.png[/hide]

Oh my god they are still using that tired, 5 year old meme. Wow.

Also I like how everyone was [bleep]ing about how it wasn't released when they wanted it, so jagex rushes to release it and then people complain about bugs. Yeah I'm aware it was in May's behind the scenes but sometimes things take longer than expected !! Would you rather wait a few more days or have buggy content?

Buggy though it may be, this saga idea was a brilliant concept. I'm willing to bet the warped floors will offer grandmaster-like sagas. The thought of it is exhilarating. Can't wait for more sagas! :3

hzvjpwS.gif

Probably the most bugged update i've ever seen myself.

[hide]

K15VL.png

ipVYw.png

VJQrF.png

[/hide]

You could also dupe the chaos runes for 23m p/h profit, but that was fixed earlier today. The glitch in the picture still remains.

C1Geq.png

Probably the most bugged update i've ever seen myself.

[hide]

[/hide]

You could also dupe the chaos runes for 23m p/h profit, but that was fixed earlier today. The glitch in the picture still remains.

How do you get out of the dungeon? PM it to me?

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

Anyone know everything that needs to be done for thok?

It's not hard to figure out:

If it can be interacted with it's involved in the objectives. The only exceptions really are the fishing spot/vial cabinet and lever in Vengeance as they are used for 100% ruthless end but not for 100% noble.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Ok, it just seems like it's glitched for me so I wanted to check, because I did more the 2nd time I went through because I missed sagitarre the first time, but the first time I got 80% and the 2nd time I got 40%

R.I.P. The olde nite. A legend is gone but not forgotten.

a Faction Related Item Sink for Rune Labs. https://[LikelyScam]/m=player-proposal/a=13/c=VcG-Ir5Ijno/view-idea?idea=19

Nothing need be done for Thok, Thok does everything Thok need done with fists!

All of them were really good. I await more sagas for the Abandoned 2, Occult and Warped floors. I still can't stop smiling at the Ferret of Doom though, Thok's a hilarious character. laugh.gif

~ W ~

sigzi.png

Nothing need be done for Thok, Thok get everything Thok need with fists!

All of them were really good. I await more sagas for the Abandoned 2 Furnished, Occult and Warped floors. I still can't stop smiling at the Ferret of Doom though, Thok's a hilarious character. laugh.gif

Fixed.

Saga one is unlocked in floor 1 - 11 so Frozen

Saga 2 comes 12 - 17 aka Abandoned

18 - 29 is the furnished floors (not exactly but mostly)

30 - 35 - saga 3 in abandoned 2

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue