How are frost dragons now?

Nhs_Xc

I am about to reach 85 dungeon and hoping to make some money to put towards prayer. I have a friend, however, who says that frost dragons are not worth it any more because they are filled with bots 24/7. Is this true or is he being hyperbolic?

Foreign/quickchat worlds are filled with even more bots...

I would prefer even to fail with honor than to win by cheating - Sophocles

php1CLVGLAM.jpg

Try Frosting at night. There might be less bots on.

azeem1992.png

Really? Cause as I recall it was you who was the one cussing me at base. Also, re-read what you just said: one 15 second delay (which is an exaggeration to begin with) ruins floor times? You are beyond ridiculous.

There's no night for everyone at the same time. >.<

Nostar.png

Dagannoth Rex Drops : Zerker ring x2 / Dragon hatchet x2 / Warrior ring x3

Between 11pm and 5am EST the people online tend to be lower than other times throughout the day. Typically those are good times to go to popular areas. In the case of bots, however, they do not sleep--they're bots. So a person might have an easier time at Frost Dragons simply because of less humans playing, but there will probably be the same amount of bots there throughout the day.

hzvjpwS.gif

Try UK worlds when all the kids are at school, and US worlds the same.

Miseryism | Completionist

Go onto youtube and search "trolling forst bots". If you say saomething they will drink all their doses and anti and when their all out they will tele.

This. I think it's something along the lines of " your resistance to fire has run out." or nearly runnout.

Or something like that, whatever the actual message is.

TenseMurmur.gif

Go onto youtube and search "trolling forst bots". If you say saomething they will drink all their doses and anti and when their all out they will tele.

This. I think it's something along the lines of " your resistance to fire has run out." or nearly runnout.

Or something like that, whatever the actual message is.

The bot scriptwriters jumped on that pretty quickly... I think all their scrips have been fixed by now.

In all honesty, start hopping until you find a semi-empty world. I managed to get a decent amount in 45 minutes, and i wasn't even really trying.

Hexiled Razz. Player since March 8th, 2005.

I've been told to post on RSOF stickied thread to announce frost bots. I dont have the QFC right now. Maybe it works. I dunno.

But I have run into that anti-bot team at frosts. Kinda nice to see a jmod nuking those bots. I dont know how many bots there were (was like 6 cannons in just the north area), but there was only 2 real players there. A nice split of north & south cave... :)

1m/hr is terrible.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

^ I'd rather get 1m an hr than some low-[wagon] hourly cash.

azeem1992.png

Really? Cause as I recall it was you who was the one cussing me at base. Also, re-read what you just said: one 15 second delay (which is an exaggeration to begin with) ruins floor times? You are beyond ridiculous.

anyone with the stats for frost dragons has access to multiple, better money making methods.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

I will soon have DG lvl for Frosts, so how does your answer apply now?

azeem1992.png

Assuming the 1m/hr is correct, DKs green dragons blue dragons TDs unf pots with cleansing, collecting seconds, barrows, herb farming, running sinister keys etc.

DM0Yq2c.png

I think i might do frosts even though I could probably find better money makers. Mainly because I value range xp alot (and i'll be ranging them). Also less mind numbing than going to chin somewhere, and actually make cash

Join "DGS" Guest Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn

WarpedHeroKeyer16.pngblood_neck.png

I think i might do frosts even though I could probably find better money makers. Mainly because I value range xp alot (and i'll be ranging them). Also less mind numbing than going to chin somewhere, and actually make cash

The opportunity cost of doing frosts for range exp is pretty high for someone with your stats.

PM me in game anytime

It's a lot easier then that for an idiot to sound smart on the internet.

That's exactly what you're doing right now... just saying.

Recorded two hours today of frost dragons, getting 1.8m an hour roughly, plus range xp.(melee is maxed). It was very crowded. I don't have yak. I was semi-multi tasking.

I'm sorry, but I value that greater then any other money making method.

Also you can't say boss hunting is xxxx/hr because it's very inconsistant. I'm sure there is an average value over a long period of time, but were talking thousands of hours for it to matter.

Furthermore, if you could say that frosts are more including visage drops, however I wouldn't be able to tell you that. I can tell you that in likely about 24 hours of play, I've only obtained 1 visage drop. However there have been cases of people receiving 2 in 1 hour, so whose to know what the actual drop rate is on those.

Anyway, point being, frost are still a good money maker to other alternatives.

w4M8t.png