7 years of Tip.it Forums

The Observer

Ever caught them. Giant Tip.it ball on that ball site.

Eating glass, I think I still have it in my sig?

Bubba's donation thread...

Tip.it's zombie thread. oh the planning!

Ass hair thread and why he regret shaving it

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

Did we switch to IPB after the rollback? Or was it just phpBB2->phpBB3?

phpBB2 -> phpBB3 :P Switching to IPB came later.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

I've known of TIF since '04, and didn't join until '06, then joined as Rainy_Day in '07. Good times. Mawded later that year, barely ever ventured outside The Gallery for my first year and a half. D:! So many people that have come and gone though.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

RIP Michaelangelopolous

Still lurking around after all these years. Joined in the scapeboard days and even though I don't play RS anymore, it's still fun to see what kind of topics come up.

Bubsa - Legendary, or at least his songs were.

The Golden Days of BSC.

Memorable posters niclude Mirror, Das, PureMage and probably several others whom I cannot remember.

When the :twss: smiley was used everywhere. And I mean everywhere.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

pendulumsig.png

138 Combat as of Summer 2010 - Retired Summer 2010

Still lurking around after all these years. Joined in the scapeboard days and even though I don't play RS anymore, it's still fun to see what kind of topics come up.

Who can forget that sig?

j0xPu5R.png

I remember lurking (before I registered) and reading through some massive topic on circumcision. I distinctly remember sitting in Chemistry in high school while I was doing it. I can still remember some avatars and sigs of people who posted in it like Shadowfax's Lion King avatar or whatever that was. Weiiiird photographic memory, I know. That's one of my earliest memories of TIF.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

So many memories and great threads. The Islands of tipit thread made me proud, the fastest thread I have ever seen on the forum. I remember writing even a short post, then seeing 4-5 other posts appear while I had been writing it.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

I remember the switch over to this board and the rollback. Which sucked for me since I had been banned for two weeks and the rollback UNDID IT and I was banned for like seven months or something until someone read one of my many ban appeals.

Also, people in OT eat glass when they're bored.

When I first started lurking TiF, I decided to check out Off-topic and found the "Ever Caught Them" thread.

Why I joined Tip.it after reading about men in miniskirts, Evil Mumm Ra shaving his groin, and viking pr0n, I'll never know.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Remember that thread where Dizzle had to get a ball from the other side of the fence?

Yeah I do.

I still think my idea with the gophers was best. <_<

What did Dizzle end up doing anyways?

I have no clue.

Dizzle, your time to enlighten us.

Was brought here by halo.

Yeah, I got it back (using the gravity gun, obviously).

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

I was thinking you'd use portals.

But the Grav gun is okay too.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Remember that thread where Dizzle had to get a ball from the other side of the fence?

Yeah I do.

I still think my idea with the gophers was best. <_<

What did Dizzle end up doing anyways?

I have no clue.

Dizzle, your time to enlighten us.

Was brought here by halo.

Yeah, I got it back (using the gravity gun, obviously).

No Gersch device?

Oh yeah, that was a few years before Black Ops came out.

j0xPu5R.png

The Gersch device would just suck the ball into some other dimension. That wouldn't be useful at all.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

The Gersch device would just suck the ball into some other dimension. That wouldn't be useful at all.

Unless you travel with the device.

Anyone remember the rank Item Researcher?

j0xPu5R.png

• 1 year later...

Oi we aren't dead yet! We've only got, like, one foot in the grave!

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

I've known of TIF since '04, and didn't join until '06, then joined as Rainy_Day in '07. Good times. Mawded later that year, barely ever ventured outside The Gallery for my first year and a half. D:! So many people that have come and gone though.

You know, after six and a half years, I'd never realised that my account is half a year older than yours. It feels weird.

I tend to view my early years when I was 14 (bloody 14, I'm 20 now!) in the same way that you'd treat a drunken night out you can't entirely remember the details of, and don't really want to. Back then, I saw students as slightly mythical old creatures with beards who know magic old people secrets. Now *I'm* the one with a beard, but I'm not giving away my secrets. :wink:

Oh god, the evil_mumm_ra smiley: :ugeek:

~ W ~

sigzi.png

You know, after six and a half years, I'd never realised that my account is half a year older than yours. It feels weird.

I tend to view my early years when I was 14 (bloody 14, I'm 20 now!) in the same way that you'd treat a drunken night out you can't entirely remember the details of, and don't really want to. Back then, I saw students as slightly mythical old creatures with beards who know magic old people secrets. Now *I'm* the one with a beard, but I'm not giving away my secrets. :wink:

Oh god, the evil_mumm_ra smiley: :ugeek:

I joined Tif when I was 12! I'm 17 now and in last year of high school. This community is really something.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

I tend to view my early years when I was 14 (bloody 14, I'm 20 now!) in the same way that you'd treat a drunken night out you can't entirely remember the details of, and don't really want to. Back then, I saw students as slightly mythical old creatures with beards who know magic old people secrets. Now *I'm* the one with a beard, but I'm not giving away my secrets.

I for one am still amazed by how much of a prick I was when I was 14-15. It's like "Oh god, did I really say that? [bleep], man" #-o