7 years of Tip.it Forums

The Observer

OH SHIT ITS PENNYWISE

We ain't dead yet buddy. Just terminally ill.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I kind of wonder what became of Lenticular_J.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

^I like to imagine that all ex-TiFers left because they were transported into a parallel Universe (for their unique skillsets of course) to fight off a robotic vampire-alien invasion and save the Earth.

In this reality of mine Lent died fighting on the edge of a volcano against a horde of robotic vampire-aliens. He had the skills to defeat them, but was short on ammunition. So, he looked up into the sky at the rising moon that was so like the one he'd known as a child, and remembered. It was with a smile that he finished off the last of the horde with the explosives strapped to his chest. They say his last words were "Eat glass, [bleep]s."

• Like 3

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

I don't even know how I'm still around here. It's not like I really contribute all that much anymore, but I still visit OT at least every couple days. I'm pretty sure I'm here for life.

2bn7o.gif

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Not everybody gets the plauge...er, plaque. Just the ones who come back. :P

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

What about those that never leave?

And seriously, relationship thread is the only thing keeping me here...

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

I'm here because it's a home away from home. I like that I don't know any of you personally, yet still feel so attached to ya'll. I can post about my life, say whatever and be absolutely free of judgement. Or at least judgement that effects my life (I've received some flak before in some of my posts haha)

I'm fairly certain Lent_J went to college to be a frat boy and hasn't touched the internet since. I don't even think he kept up his blog.

• Like 7

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Good words, RPG. Couldn't have said it better and yet I feel that way even if I haven't really posted here that much or been the ost active.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

He's at the US Naval Academy.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

RPG has a way with words.

And it would be a lot of fun to see where all the ex-OTers went. I know Saruman (Saru-Inc now) still posts in the BlogScape subforum, though.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Half of them are still over in Xoozo Dizzle. Halo (and 321 I think) both hang out on Steam.

That's about it though. Everyone else is pretty much gone.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

When I had less responsibilities in life, there was really no limit to the amount of time I spent here. Now things are a lot different.

• Like 5

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Pretty crazy to think I've been hanging around here for six years. I don't post much any more, but I read a fair amount of stuff. Nowhere near as much reading as I used to do though. At one point I'd read all of the Today thread.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Been around since 2006, can't remember specificaly what prompted me to register but I'm pretty glad I did. Got to be part of a community of sorts in game, which definitely added a different aspect to playing and since I've stopped, the OT boards are always a good time killer, even if I am mostly reading instead of posting now.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction