money thru slayer

darkside

Just getting to 85 Slayer is nice. You get lots of drops that you can sell or High Alch. Once you reach 85. Depending were whips are at when you get there its real nice profit.

(I'm on my way to 85. Currently 72.)

cyco_1.jpg

I make tons of money slaying! Current lvl 82 slayer.

The trick to making money is keeping money. Which is why I am self sufficient. I get my own herbs from druids, slay drops or farming. Fish for my own food. I make plenty of money slaying to afford guthan repair + keep profit.

On average I make 175k item value per hour. This does not include the rare drops (rune plate, half keys,D-stones, D-Legs, clues that actualy pay out 1mill+ in items)

Example 1.

On assignment at Iron Dragons each trip I gather 220+ bloods x500 = 110k, 2+ rune items aprox. 80k, 12k cash, 30k of alch/or store items and more items if lucky. Of course I spend nothing on pots but the ones I take are worth about 90k. An assignment of 168+ Irons guarantees me at very least one clue. Since November 2005 when I started slaying I have picked up 8 dragon legs/skirt drops.

Example 2.

Aberrant Specter assignment one trip I take along 25k worth of pots which I make. I leave with a full load of seeds and herbs(ranarr or higher). Also at least one rune large or 2 lava battles. Leaving behind all alch items(addy). Total of 190k in item value each trip. 1 clue at least for assignment of 130+ Specters

Example 3.

(empty) can't wait to act like I know what I am talking about after lvl85 and my first whip drop :-D

The key to making money using your Slayer skill is accomplished in three ways which must be done together. (EDIT: Actualy this is all globaly true to making money)

Self sufficiency - make your own potions, gather your own food, and make your own arrows.

Self restraint - save your money. Don't sell your herbs. Just because you were lucky enough to come across 15+ ranarr drops DON'T sell them because you NEED cash right now. Save those drops which are used to further advance your Slayer skill. Sell everything else if not needed.

Self discipline - Sitting in a bank chatting with your buddies gets you no where. Keep out there and stay active. Don't let your friends draw you back to the bank to craft or smith them something. They can wait until you need to bank. The more consistent time you spend training your Slayer/CB skills the more likey you are of getting those rare drops! ! ! Always stay potted, it speeds everything up. Even if you only have a low lvl herblore it is better than nothing.

I know it can get very dam boring. I find it helps to keep the TV or radio on, also another window open with forums/whatever. When you get totaly sick of it though work on another skill. EVERY SKILL EARNS MONEY in some form or another.

OMG what are you doing reading forums! ! ! Back to your RS window, you're down to 5 hp! ! ! Eat fast! ! !

Slayer was a great money-maker at any level when it first came out. Anymore it's just a good way to raise combat, but not what I'd use for primary "income"

tipitcrewex8.jpg

Proud to have gotten 1800 skill total before access to fishing guild

Why make a house when you can rob one?

srry frogmite im not a grade A speller. and besides dont u have sum ancient magiks 2 cast?

i dont see how spelling "sorry" or "some" requires a grade A spelling technique, but all to there own.

Btw, what do you mean cast some Ancient Magicks? How is that an insult or something i shouldnt be doing and how does it even vouch for mentioning?

Im guessing your refering to my signature although your context has me stumped.

tipitsigkk0.jpg

it can be very profitable, get enough so u can get full mystics, get it, sell for a nice profit (note that tower and dungeon colours are difrent, you want the same colours of course), also u can always make a slight bit of profit from les powerful boots then rune, but not much, also the rune drops are a blessing, basilsks can drop like 30 nats and thats not very rare drop :D

slayermask3.png

A Draconic Guide V1.4, Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3.

Dragon Boots: 39|Abyssal Whips: 16|Dark Bows: 1|

Slayer was a great money-maker at any level when it first came out. Anymore it's just a good way to raise combat, but not what I'd use for primary "income"

now its like teetering on being a good to mild then to, occasional $ maker.

3.4mil per drop is pretty good id say but the thing is if whips go down to 500k each, im sure people would stop slaying abby demons soo massively

I heard at lvl 75 it can be pretty good moneymaking with gargoyles too although im still 10 levels off that so i wouldnt know for certain

not REALLY, i mean i did 197 gargoyles on assignment and i got nothing, i did go their when i first hit 75 and got a pair of addy boots. which i sold for like 40k. a maul = 100k addy boots 50k at best, mystic top 250k. but their rare drops and its not really that bad if you get the drops

now its like teetering on being a good to mild then to, occasional $ maker.

3.4mil per drop is pretty good id say but the thing is if whips go down to 500k each, im sure people would stop slaying abby demons soo massively

3.4m a whip is good if somebody just wants to get combat up. If they're at abbies just for the sake of making money, there are much faster ways... at least at the rate I get whips (and others I know).

tipitcrewex8.jpg

Proud to have gotten 1800 skill total before access to fishing guild

Why make a house when you can rob one?

I've made around 300 to 400 million gp from slaying, but then again i am 93 slayer, so i've obviously spent a long time doing it :wink:

lvl means nothing, really its more like. how many drops how long you stay at abby's NOT on assignment what drops you got at incredibly inflated rates and such. but you know its just a mark of wealth/endurance basically.

but hey congrats.

ok ive made atleast 4m+ going from 1 to 78 slayer my current level, and i use guthans,fish my own food and grow my own pots although i think cannon is just a lazy persons easy way out and its pretty much pointless after 75+slayer u start getting tasks that cannons arent usable, lol i find it easier and less money wasting to restore guthans after each task costs me about 50k each time at most sometimes less depending on the task... gotta love the mystic tops from gargoyles though :) sold 4 the other day for 300k each thats a nice 1.2m profit for me lol

522 to 99 slayer

winner40.png

I've made at least 100 Million from slayer on just whips and boots alone.

When you get to 85 you need to make the terribly difficult decision to continue slaying or camp at the abyssla demons to make money.

Me personally have decided to keep slaying, in hopes of a future slayer monster which will allow me to harvest the riches of a new high slayer monster.

Though Im content to make 3.5 mill on a whip I would have been doubly happy to make 20 mil for 1.

If you arent 85 slayer you really can't comment but I know for a fact if I wanted to I would get 1 or 2 whips per day if I camped at the abyssal demons.

What other skill gives you 6 million in 8 hours?

As more people get higher levels prices drop, that is true.

But slayer will get your combat up, and make you more than enough money to support yourself.

Thats the opinion of a level 96 slayer.

sigtsg99rscaz7.png

The Slayers Guild a Slayer Clan led by Axe Man Jack

Proud to have written the most plagiarized Slayer guide on the planet.

Mystic drops, herbs, clues, boots, d chain, whips. Most slayer monsters drop a TON of herbs, and clues. Not too mention certain ones drop mystic which is pretty good money, and whips are obvious. However slayer is not really that profitable until after you've been 85 for a while to stock up on whips to pay for guthans, plus all the supplies you used, unless your like me and spend no money on slayer so everything is profit.

Lagatag.png

give a reasonably spelt intelligent question and il give you an awnser measuring that calibre, to you however all i have to say is;

lyke 3 membr golvz LOL

:lol:

80 or 85 is only proft these days.

edtheripperpixelsigv2zy8.png

Thanks to Jopie for this great signature.

99 Slayer|Fishing|Summoning|Hitpoints|Attack|Strength|Defence|Fletching.

Anyone at Manchester University PM me