Goth, 14, In plot to kill his Family

Atticux

GOTH, 14, IN PLOT TO KILL HIS FAMILY

A BOY of 14 murdered his younger sister and tried to beat his brother to death as he plotted to kill his whole family so he could be adopted "by a rich couple", a court heard yesterday.

The boy, now 16, beat his 12-year-old brother on the head with an axe and shovel before torching the house where his parents and two sisters slept. He had also removed fire alarms.

His 11-year old sister died.

Police discovered an exercise book labelled "Operation New Life" which included the lines: "Kill family, lose memory, get adopted by a rich couple."

Sir Alan Green QC, prosecuting, who described the boy as a Goth said he fled to a friend's house and claimed an intruder had forced him to do it.

The boy, of Brockley, South East London, denies murder, attempted murder and arson.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/tm_objectid=16566496&method=full&siteid=94762&headline=goth--14--in-plot-to-kill-his-family--name_page.html

Discuss.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meh, what's there to say? He was obviously insane... And I doubt him being 'goth' has anything to do with it, no matter how hard the article tries to make it seem that way...

That's a pretty sick and messed up mind. However, this article is now labeling all Goths as people who may want to do the same thing, insinuating non-goths would never think about such a horrible plan which is a faulty argument as this state of mind could appear anywhere.

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

goths often dont get accepted by the big community... maybe the boy wanted to loose it all and.... u know the rest :?

not everybody wants to hear the bubblegum pop garbage.

im gonna burn in hell and drink all of satans beer.

trashmetal/deathmetal/hardrock/folkmetal die hard

I don't think him being a Goth has anything to do with it. The boy's just insane. I'm not sympathising for what he's done, but you don't do these things off the cuff when you're a Goth.

Call me cynical, but I can't wait to see a case study on this. It would be fascinating.

There was probably something wrong with this kid and those books influenced him to do what he did. There's a difference between a video game that doesn't tell you what do in real life and a book from a certain cult that somebody follows that does tell you what to do. But of course that's just me.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

Ya, usually I'd go with the sympathetic approach but this just sounds sick. There's no excuse for this, not goth, not insanity. He should have to go through the same pain he put his family through. He should be torched first then beat of the head with an axe so he can feel both of them. Then his life should be saved, there are much worse things than death....I'm not sick..... :twisted:

Zaataar.png

This kid has some serious mental problems and need to be admited to the mental ward of a local hospital. When you think the way that kid must have, you need to have your head checked.

As for being goth, thats got nothing to do with it. This kid just has some serious problems with him and he needs to get them sorted out.

1264cc30.gif

Ya, i heard about a story i forget where it was. He went into his parents room, took a axe and killed his dad while he was sleeping. And then his mom woke up and tried to get away, and he killed her. He phoned the cops on himself, and the cops said any regrets, and he said only that my sister wasnt home :shock:

killa870yt.png

There was probably something wrong with this kid and those books influenced him to do what he did. There's a difference between a video game that doesn't tell you what do in real life and a book from a certain cult that somebody follows that does tell you what to do. But of course that's just me.

I think you misunderstood ... it wasn't a book that told him to do that. It was an exercise book; i.e., it was written by him with plans for this new life of his.

I don't really know what else there is to discuss here. He was messed up for reasons we don't know. There's really not anything else to it.

I think you misunderstood ... it wasn't a book that told him to do that. It was an exercise book; i.e., it was written by him with plans for this new life of his.

Ah, alright. Then it's a different story.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

Just because he's a goth doesn't mean thats the reason he killed his sister, and plotted to kill his whole family. Too much media hype about things like this. He's probably get serious mental issues. Just because he dresses a certain way and listens to certain music doesn't automatically make him think things like that.

Hey.

WOW, just proves how far stereotypes have gone these days. I'm friends with plenty of goth people but none of them have any phsycological problems and they are some of the most intelligent people I've ever met. You people just don't think.

O rly?

Well you are also emo.

So your post = nothing.

My stereotypes have never been prooven wrong before.

Ghost: I am prejudice towards ignorance, so that would explain why I appear to be so.