Do You Listen To Music While Playing RS?

reich1337

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really Dislike the runescape music.... i listen to my own (linkin park, scars of life, godsmack etc...) 8)

I love Linkin Park. Im a HUGE fan. They're pretty much all i listen to... Right now listening to LPU 4.0 CD, song called wish originally by Nine Inch Nails. Chester rules.

I like listening to KoRn too. :)

callum6052.png

I think I'm back :O

I play on high detail, rarely listen to the RS midis. Only when I'm examining the updates to hear the new songs.

Almost always I have my own CDs, vinyls or MCs. Mostly Iron Maiden (I collect the records of this band), also A.S.a.P, Rainbow, MotÃÆÃâÃâörhead, Black Sabbath, Samson, Michael Schenker, Rush, Scorpions, Whitesnake, Def Leppard, Ted Nugent, Gillan, Blue ÃÆÃââââ‰â¬Åyster Cult, U.F.O., Judas Priest, Queen, Deep Purple, Billy Idol, David Bowie, Dire Straits, The Shadows, Thin Lizzy, Hawkwind, Santana, Lynyrd Skynyrd, The Jimi Hendrix Experience, The Who, T-Rex, Paul McCartney, Chuck Bery, Free, ZZ Top, Gary Moore, Cream, Status Quo, Steppenwolf, Bryan Adams, The Kinks, Iggy Pop, BOSTON, Wild Cherry, Alice Cooper, Van Halen, Muddy Waters, Fleetwood Mac, Pink Floyd, B L A Z E, Children of Bodom, Bruce [bleep]inson, Dream Theater, Dio, Uriah Heep, Hanoi Rocks, Megadeth, Yngwie Malmsteen, Nazareth, HIM, QueensrÃÆÃâÃâÿche, Saxon, Nightwish, Accept, Sonata Arctica, Kansas, Cinderella, Ace Frehley, Europe, MÃÆÃâÃâötley CrÃÆÃâÃâüe, KISS, Twisted Sister, Ozzy Osbourne, Sentenced, Soundgarden, Machine Men, Manowar, Dokken, Winger, Heavy Metal Perse, Guardians of Mankind, In Flames, Led Zeppelin, Jethro Tull, Kapteeni ÃÆÃââââ¬Ã¾-ni, Anthrax, Pantera, Machine Head, Ash, Skunk Anansie, Sepultura, Fear Factory, Type O Negative, Kotipelto, Black Label Society, Damageplan, Opeth, Papa Roach, Genesis, ELP, Asia, Mike and The Mechanics, George Thorogood, Ten Years After, King Diamond, Soul Captain Band, Stille Volk, Stratovarius, Finntroll, Ensiferum, Death Angel, Blake, Dark Tranquillity, Edguy, Entwine, Norther, Imperanon, Viikate, Reverend Bizarre, Symphony X, System of A Down and YUP, to name a few.

Iron Maiden, Opeth, Symphony X and YUP maybe being my current favourites. I listen to some classical as well.

I play on high detail, rarely listen to the RS midis. Only when I'm examining the updates to hear the new songs.

Almost always I have my own CDs, vinyls or MCs. Mostly Iron Maiden (I collect the records of this band), also A.S.a.P, Rainbow, MotÃÆÃâÃâörhead, Black Sabbath, Samson, Michael Schenker, Rush, Scorpions, Whitesnake, Def Leppard, Ted Nugent, Gillan, Blue ÃÆÃââââ‰â¬Åyster Cult, U.F.O., Judas Priest, Queen, Deep Purple, Billy Idol, David Bowie, Dire Straits, The Shadows, Thin Lizzy, Hawkwind, Santana, Lynyrd Skynyrd, The Jimi Hendrix Experience, The Who, T-Rex, Paul McCartney, Chuck Bery, Free, ZZ Top, Gary Moore, Cream, Status Quo, Steppenwolf, Bryan Adams, The Kinks, Iggy Pop, BOSTON, Wild Cherry, Alice Cooper, Van Halen, Muddy Waters, Fleetwood Mac, Pink Floyd, B L A Z E, Children of Bodom, Bruce [bleep]inson, Dream Theater, Dio, Uriah Heep, Hanoi Rocks, Megadeth, Yngwie Malmsteen, Nazareth, HIM, QueensrÃÆÃâÃâÿche, Saxon, Nightwish, Accept, Sonata Arctica, Kansas, Cinderella, Ace Frehley, Europe, MÃÆÃâÃâötley CrÃÆÃâÃâüe, KISS, Twisted Sister, Ozzy Osbourne, Sentenced, Soundgarden, Machine Men, Manowar, Dokken, Winger, Heavy Metal Perse, Guardians of Mankind, In Flames, Led Zeppelin, Jethro Tull, Kapteeni ÃÆÃââââ¬Ã¾-ni, Anthrax, Pantera, Machine Head, Ash, Skunk Anansie, Sepultura, Fear Factory, Type O Negative, Kotipelto, Black Label Society, Damageplan, Opeth, Papa Roach, Genesis, ELP, Asia, Mike and The Mechanics, George Thorogood, Ten Years After, King Diamond, Soul Captain Band, Stille Volk, Stratovarius, Finntroll, Ensiferum, Death Angel, Blake, Dark Tranquillity, Edguy, Entwine, Norther, Imperanon, Viikate, Reverend Bizarre, Symphony X, System of A Down and YUP, to name a few.

Iron Maiden, Opeth, Symphony X and YUP maybe being my current favourites. I listen to some classical as well.

Wow quite a diverse taste... :shock:

callum6052.png

I think I'm back :O

i listen to my playlist which is 26 seconds short from lasting 2 hours

its usually coldplay and any other songs i like

btw, no mean to hijack or anything, does anyone have those coldplay sigs? if so, pm em to me(url)

Question: While playing RS do you prefer to listen to the RS music or get in some of your own music?And what type of music do you listen to?Me I'm into the more Heavy Metal In Your Face Die Burn Blah Blah Music, but thats just me. :) SLAYER SLIPKNOT SOAD AND CHILDREN OF BODOM OWNZ JOO!11

hey i like children of bodom 2!

to bad not many people know them

and for the rest:

heavy metal, death metal, reggea metal, speed metal,...

favo bands: slipknot, skindred and children of bodom

krikke321.png

Computers will never be above humans because we made them.

That's what monkeys used to say about us.

I listen to my own music. Just pop up itunes.

Death Cab For Cutie, Postal Service, Dredg, Holloh, The Used (they went to the same high school as me), The Ataris, Brand New, and stuff like that.

intermissiontintdawg7qfedit28b.jpg

Your true character is what you are like when you believe there are no repercussions.

My RS music doesn't work and never has :(

Well from what I have heard from jingle0, jingle1 etc from deep in the bowls of my C Drive it sucks anyway.

So yeah I play my own music, usually Audioslave, A7X, Bullet for my Valentine, Jimmy Eat World, Muse, Iron Maiden, Pink Floyd, The Mars Volta, Trivium.... the list goes on.

spacesig3.png

I listen to music while playing Runescape. Slipknot, Korn, Incubus, Nirvana, System of a Down, Dresden Dolls, Cradle of Filth, The Strokes, Foo Fighters, Garbage, Queen, Rob Zombie, Metallica, Blindside, Seether, Killswitch Engage, Crossfade, Mudvayne, My Chemical Romance, Matisyahu, Relient K, Lifehouse, Disturbed, Staind, Avenged Sevenfold, Nickleback, Switchfoot, Coheed and Cambria, Green Day, and "Barbie Girl" by Aqua.

There are other bands/groups/artists but I don't want to try and remember them all.

Noctis666.png