My Rs Friends

Neos_Matrix

I'm starting to hate my Rs Friends. They're pestering me to give them Rs Money so they can "make more". I can't ignore them though. They know where I live so they will come directly to me irl which I dont intend to happen.

Last time I ignored them (by refusing to give them 1m) they got around 20 people to hate me and do various things to me at school. I wasn't impressed then. Its nearly exams time, and everyone's studying really hard, but since hes in the "lower classes", he doesnt have any exams so hes pestering me at the most important time of the year.

I felt I had to get this out. Your opinions/remarks/comments will be considered.

Elricedward.png
Barrows Items: 1x Dharok's Platelegs, 1x Veracs's Plateskirt, 1x Dharok's Greataxe, 2x Torag's Platelegs, 1x Akrisae's War Mace, 1x Ahrim's Robeskirt, 3x Akrisae's Robetop, 1x Guthan's Warspear, 1x Akrisae's Robeskirt, 1x Torag's Helm, 2x Verac's Brassard, 1x Karil's Pistol Crossbow

1) Say you're gonna be off rs for a while as you need to study.

2) Put friends to off.

3) ???

4) Profit

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

1) Say you're gonna be off rs for a while as you need to study.

2) Put friends to off.

3) ???

4) Profit

That doesn't really solve anything.

If these people are bothering you, remove them off your friends list and either keep it at "Friends" or add them to your ignore list.

If they wish to bug you at school, go to the appropriate teacher/contact person you have for that at your school, and tell them you are being harassed. It is a school's responsibility to take action when children are bullying or harassing other children under their supervision.

When they start harassing you where you live, and turn violent, you may want to contact the police.

Giving in will probably make things worse.

ms_julie.png

jafjepediasig.jpg

angel2w.gif Tip.It Website Crew Leader

[hide=Quotes]

I love it how Jafje comes outa nowhere and answers my questions

Hehe now we know what real life does...drugs, drugs, more drugs. Thank god we are addicted to something that won't kill us.

[/hide]

I think you should pick different friends.

Pretty much this. You may need to ask yourself why they're your friends in the first place, and if they're worth losing over this mess.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Say that you got hacked or scammed.. make up a little story and say that you lost all your money... heck, you should do that then annoy them and ask for cash.

Hi if you're reading this you are amazing and I love you.

Maybe they'll release a bugless update for April Fools. That'd sure be a joke

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]Congrats, you reached the end!

Now go outside![/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

Lying is never the option, it just makes more problems. You need to think of a way to convince them why you dont want to give them any money. And share your opinion, why they should make it themselves, etc.

And sometimes, you have to be blunt about it. Always being nice doesn't cut it sometimes.

waAhvEI.png

Put friends chat to friends and get them off your friends list, if they ask why you are not online say you are not playing for the coming month/months or w/e. And you could just report them IRL (shame there is no button for it).

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

Step one: Fake your death and move back to that nieghbourhood with a new family and personality. Step two: Make friends with the people you call your friends now and get them to trust you. Step three: Find out they play through some inconspicuous way, and tell them you play. Step four: Harass them for money and get people to hate them. Step 5: Reveal your identity, give some of their money back, and they learn a lesson. Epilogue: They are now afraid of any new person and have serious trust issues, but they don't bother you.

Power2o.png
Power2ho.png

I think you should pick different friends.

This. A person who gets people to harass you because you didn't give them Geepees isn't a friend.

QFT

i personally have a few rl friends on my ignore list (and my ignore list is short)

i don't play psykick anymore... i play 2ed: "pure fett"

26081 to get 99 herblore

Lying is never the option, it just makes more problems. You need to think of a way to convince them why you dont want to give them any money. And share your opinion, why they should make it themselves, etc.

And sometimes, you have to be blunt about it. Always being nice doesn't cut it sometimes.

Lying is always an option. It often solves your problems.

Ignore them, get new friends, hire bodyguards IRL to keep them off you. Or wear a disguise.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

Well, I could never lie. He knows me. I'm a very truthful person, and will never lie to get ahead.

Just today, he managed to convince me to give him another 10m and Bandos Tassets. Next minute, duel arena staking, lost it all. Hes now asking me for more. Fyi, that was my whole entire bank. <_<

Just managed to flame his ass, telling him that I'm quitting and nothing you say will make me comeback. Instead, I'll just block him and continue my RS Career. Dont wanna retire early :-)

Elricedward.png
Barrows Items: 1x Dharok's Platelegs, 1x Veracs's Plateskirt, 1x Dharok's Greataxe, 2x Torag's Platelegs, 1x Akrisae's War Mace, 1x Ahrim's Robeskirt, 3x Akrisae's Robetop, 1x Guthan's Warspear, 1x Akrisae's Robeskirt, 1x Torag's Helm, 2x Verac's Brassard, 1x Karil's Pistol Crossbow

Just today, he managed to convince me to give him another 10m and Bandos Tassets. Next minute, duel arena staking, lost it all. Hes now asking me for more. Fyi, that was my whole entire bank. <_<

so, he pestered you enough, and you gave him the bulk of your bank. and then he staked it.

i guess that works. you both could use a high five. to your face. with a chair.

i had a friend who frequently begged for funds for training herblore, i added him to ignore for 3 months.

UZp6G.png

32,606th to 99 magic || 15,388th to 99 dungeoneering || 12,647th to 99 farming

14,792nd to 99 range || 24,954th to 99 herblore

Well, I could never lie. He knows me. I'm a very truthful person, and will never lie to get ahead.

Just managed to flame his ass, telling him that I'm quitting and nothing you say will make me comeback. Instead, I'll just block him and continue my RS Career. Dont wanna retire early :-)

You say you cannot lie and then you lie by saying you quit? Doesn't make sense to me.

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

Sounds like a good plan. :thumbup:

Don't let one bad friend ruin RS for you.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

First thing - you really shouldn't tell your irl friends about your RS career - especially after freetrade. Now that you've lost your entire bank to him, you have a valid excuse to never give him anything again.

If he resorts to harassment, or violence - report it to the authorities. If he's threatening you through the internet, report it to the authorities.

They're not really friends if the alleged friendship is dependant on the availability of your money.

Library/book store => self-help section => pick up book: How to say no (or similar title)

Happy reading

2480+ total