What do you consider yourself?

SkULLEDPK3R

If you lived back in the time of knights and when stuff like Runescape existed. What would you think you were. For example i would consider myself a strenth pure because im strong have decent attack and low defense 8) yet someone who is good with a bow may consider themself a ranger. Even a person who does gymnastics would consider themself with high agility. So what would you consider yourself?

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously my current financial status would place me with the peasents of the world. But I would be considered abnormal because of being so tall (6' 2", the average was far lower back then). Because of not being a wealthy man I would not go into the clergy or serve as a squire or even a servant because of the training and upbringing it requires.

So my place in Runescape would be the son of a farmer who has ambition and the capability to learn and whatnot, but because of my lower class birthing I would never be able to achieve anything higher than maybe marry a tax collector's daughter and inherit the collectors fortune to then establish my childrens place in the world as a bit more noble than myself.

That's my answer :D

dont know. im good at archery so i could be a ranger. im also quite agile. i know how to pick locks so i could be a thief. i know a lot about plants so i could be a farmer. thats the thing about of life your good at lots of things so you cant choose what your best at.

reportbuttanerfb6.gif

I love the fact we as a geek community are saying stuff like:

Yeah, defo a str pure. i'd be like 99 str cus im really strong, but im only 5 foot 5 so my defence sucks.

You'd all be like 10 10 10. Except me. I am 10 10 15.

:lol:

If you lived back in the time of knights and when stuff like Runescape existed. What would you think you were. For example i would consider myself a strenth pure because im strong have decent attack and low defense 8) yet someone who is good with a bow may consider themself a ranger. Even a person who does gymnastics would consider themself with high agility. So what would you consider yourself?

well, i would consider my self NOT to be some 12 year old kid who gets touched inappropriately by a "magician"

I love the fact we as a geek community are saying stuff like:

Yeah, defo a str pure. i'd be like 99 str cus im really strong, but im only 5 foot 5 so my defence sucks.

You'd all be like 10 10 10. Except me. I am 10 10 15.

:lol:

you arent funny or correct....

Being better than most at many skills and the higher intellect would make me the shaman high priest. I would be respected but feared at the same time.

sig5qf.gif

# 1101 to 99 range on 12-18-05

85 slayer on 12-18-05 with combat at 102;

retired from members since Feb 06.

Back since June 07. 2000+ total.