The Back Room

stevepole

Not so sure.

Could have been a road pothole that was hard to notice.

Could of had a heart attack while driving

Could of lost control of the motorcycle (you don't have to necessarily be an idiot to lose control)

And if you argue against that, everytime anything ever bad happens to you, you are an idiot for getting in such a situation that could have meant something bad happened to you. Hey it might not of been your fault, but you're still an idiot.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

You'd have to hit a wall to get thrown off a motorcycle, else the worst thing that can happen is you getting stuck under it which is pretty harmless if you're wearing protection. And no, you don't just lose control, you have to either be breaking or turning on top of a slippery surface or driving way fast in a long puddle to lose control all of a sudden.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

Accidents can happen in any vehicle. The thing with motorcycles is that they're smaller and the driver is unprotected. Just as some idiot could run a red light in an SUV, another idiot could weave between cars at 70 MPH on a freeway, or some unlucky guy could be making a turn while said idiot ran a red light while another unlucky guy could get hit on the freeway because someone else didn't bother to check his blind spots.

Driving in general is dangerous, but we need it until we come up with something better.

Nex, I highly doubt the virus came from DA or tip.it. If you honestly believe that, then you need to go do some homework on virus'. You don't just get a virus from visiting trusted sites. It's just not possible.

I'm with Iey on that. :thumbup:

ANYTHING is possible, ESPECIALLY when it involves the internet.

Ask a professional, however unlikely it may be ANY site can give you a virus. Not because they inherently contain viruses, but because it's entirely possible for even just one single page to have some little bit of coding stitched in by a bored hacker. As I've said, it's probably not likely to happen (depending on the number of sites, trusted or not, that you regularly browse and the time you spend on the internet), I've just had [cabbage] luck on the subject.

There hasn't been a single virus in my memory haven't been able to track down to its source. I test these things, and learn from them. I'm not so much paranoid save for not downloading messy torrents, as prepared to deal with what does come along.

I TOLD YOU

I [bleep]ING TOLD YOU

STEAM AND YOUTUBE JUST GOT HACKED

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

... What? Really? Lovely.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Don't know why I didn't post earlier but I just thought I should share the nerdgazm:

Well, I WAS going to post a Madoka Magica theme parody.

But I think I'll wait until the next page.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Nex, I highly doubt the virus came from DA or tip.it. If you honestly believe that, then you need to go do some homework on virus'. You don't just get a virus from visiting trusted sites. It's just not possible.

Ask a professional, however unlikely it may be ANY site can give you a virus. Not because they inherently contain viruses, but because it's entirely possible for even just one single page to have some little bit of coding stitched in by a bored hacker. As I've said, it's probably not likely to happen (depending on the number of sites, trusted or not, that you regularly browse and the time you spend on the internet), I've just had [cabbage] luck on the subject.

There hasn't been a single virus in my memory haven't been able to track down to its source. I test these things, and learn from them. I'm not so much paranoid save for not downloading messy torrents, as prepared to deal with what does come along.

I TOLD YOU

I [bleep]ING TOLD YOU

*goes to youtube regardless and lolz*

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

I TOLD YOU

I [bleep]ING TOLD YOU

*goes to youtube regardless and lolz*

Regardless. It CAN happen, not that it WILL.

It probably doesn't have a virus even now, maybe some ass just wanted to break it for teh lulz.

But yeah... I asked some people in the school tech department today. Most of them have dealt with such things in one job or another, and their standards for 'trusted sites' are much higher. Then this happens; I don't care how cautious you are online (so long as it doesn't break your computer and prevent you from talking to us :( ), I just wanted you to acknowledge the point I was making as valid. Blind faith in anything that I know can be proven otherwise makes me cringe and/or rage, but at least it's not a pet peeve that comes up as often as Grammar Naziism.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Moving swiftly onwards... Iey, you must watch Puella Magi Madoka Magica/The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya! The former is dark and heart-breaking but incredible in every way, the latter is generally awesome and has some of the same VAs as Lucky Star (which, as far as I can tell, you like)! Both are relatively short, and progress quickly!

Alternately, if you want to watch the most hammy and beautifully epic show ever, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann is 27 episodes of SPIRAL POWER and AWESOME SUNGLASSES.

Kaminas_signature_pose.gif

RIP Dawngate ;-;

I might watch the former, just because it appears to have a fitting style/story, or w/e, going by your word on it that is. The next two don't sound as appealing to me, and definitely not the last one.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

I might watch the former, just because it appears to have a fitting style/story, or w/e, going by your word on it that is. The next two don't sound as appealing to me, and definitely not the last one.

Yeah, I thought Puella Magi would be more up your alley. Haruhi is a pretty good one too, I must say, but it might have too scattered a genre for your taste. Gurren Lagann on the other hand is the epitome of MANLINESS, so it doesn't appeal to everyone. For some reason.

I'd say, try not to look up anything about Puella Magi beforehand. Unless you already have, in which case tsk tsk. <_<

Also don't let the genre make you prejudiced against it, it BREAKS the genre into tiny little bite-size pieces. I'd say at least three episodes before you should make a decision.

MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL: Don't worry, there's not NEARLY as much pink as the opening suggests. Or fanservice.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Yeah, I thought Puella Magi would be more up your alley. Haruhi is a pretty good one too, I must say, but it might have too scattered a genre for your taste. Gurren Lagann on the other hand is the epitome of MANLINESS, so it doesn't appeal to everyone. For some reason.

I'd say, try not to look up anything about Puella Magi beforehand. Unless you already have, in which case tsk tsk. <_<

Also don't let the genre make you prejudiced against it, it BREAKS the genre into tiny little bite-size pieces. I'd say at least three episodes before you should make a decision.

MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL: Don't worry, there's not NEARLY as much pink as the opening suggests. Or fanservice.

I watched Ouran High School Host Club, and loved it. A little pink isn't going to scare me off. lmao.

And I love Black Butler, fanservice won't scare me off either.

Lqt9R.png

And if you argue against that, everytime anything ever bad happens to you, you are an idiot for getting in such a situation that could have meant something bad happened to you. Hey it might not of been your fault, but you're still an idiot.

Not neccessarily an idiot...But that the actions you took had a direct effect on the world, and as a direct consequence of that effect you got injured.

Same way as sticking your hand onto an oven ring as a child isn't 'your fault' (The first time, after that you know it is dangerous so you take action to stop it), but you still take responsibility and blame.

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

I watched Ouran High School Host Club, and loved it. A little pink isn't going to scare me off. lmao.

And I love Black Butler, fanservice won't scare me off either.

No worries either way. So long as the 'genre' doesn't scare you off before you see how they run with it.

teru2.net/anime/puella-magi-madoka-magica-episode-12/"]Here's a link to a simple streaming site for the show, if you want you could try to find the Blu-Ray version online somewhere (it has a bunch of small changes and fixes, and might well be a bit better, but the normal series was hailed as a classic so there shouldn't be much issue).

And one might also pay attention to the first song they play, namely the translated lyrics at the top of the screen for the streaming site I linked...

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Everytime I watch CSI and they mention that they are on the Graveyard shift I wonder when they actually sleep...

Since it clearly isn't during the day, when they interview people...a lot of the time it is sunny when they are collecting evidence...

:rolleyes:

(That I am watching CSI should indicate that I am taking a day off from study, so naturally am excessively bored)

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

Hurn, I want to watch more Terra Nova...

and more Mythbusters

and more Anime in general

and more CSI: LA (I miss the serial killer who made a replica version of each of his kills)

and I need to finish making the fanart picture for a certian crossover idea of mine.

And I started reading this really really good fanfiction, called The Seer. It's pretty damn good, for a PnF fanfic.

My chemistry homework is to revise for a chemistry test on Wednesday covering the module, materials revolution.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?