Personality Disorder Test

Dizzle229

Where are all the histrionics in the hood?

Stop trying to be the center of attention Shiny! Weird, even your username has histrionic qualities...

It does give some meaning to it. Also, doesn't histrionic involve trying to get attention instead of passively getting it?

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This test has amazingly high reliability and validity. We use this test all the time. The average score is typically low in most categories with a few moderates or perhaps a single high-score in a category. Generally speaking, having two or more high scores in different categories or even a score of 'very high' usually suggests that you need to start being concerned.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

This test has amazingly high reliability and validity. We use this test all the time. The average score is typically low in most categories with a few moderates or perhaps a single high-score in a category. Generally speaking, having two or more high scores in different categories or even a score of 'very high' usually suggests that you need to start being concerned.

"We" being who?

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Took it again, but I chose to think over each question this time. I am unsure if I should consider these results more accurate because they're quite different from my initial results.

Paranoid: Low

Schizoid: Moderate

Schizotypal: High

Antisocial: High

Borderline: Low

Histrionic: Moderate

Narcissistic: High

Avoidant: Low

Dependent: Low

Obsessive-Compulsive: Low

I'll just leave it at that. I would like to find a questionnaire with at least 100 questions for better results, but I mainly want to do it for fun rather than take it (too) seriously.

"We" being who?

Yes, I'm curious. Just how accurate is this test? I should still think that even if you have a couple of very high's (like I did) that it's not necessarily worth having a professional diagnose you.

Come support my max total goal here.

Briobe122's 10-step guide to staking:

1. Get cleaned

2. Vow to never stake ever again! (very important)

3. welfare tds and get claws

4. kill glacors til i get boots

5. bandos ffa or more tds til i have around 50m

6. realize that it is far too hard to rebuild using steps 3, 4, and 5

7. give up the vow to never stake again

8. go back staking and make your bank back

9. if you failed at step #8, Go back to step #1

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

Also, I took the test again and decided to think about each question a little more carefully and thoroughly, and these are my new results. Worse than before supposedly.

Disorder | Rating

Paranoid: Very High

Schizoid: High

Borderline: Moderate

Histrionic: Low

Narcissistic: Moderate

Avoidant: Very High

Dependent: High

Obsessive-Compulsive: High

1. Get cleaned

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Not sure if it's correct... IMO I'm very high in Obsessive-Compulsive and Paranoid

Haha, do I win?

Disorder | Rating

Schizoid: Low

Schizotypal: Moderate

Antisocial: Moderate

Histrionic: High

Obsessive-Compulsive: Moderate

I got the exact same scores lol

"We" being who?

Yes, I'm curious. Just how accurate is this test? I should still think that even if you have a couple of very high's (like I did) that it's not necessarily worth having a professional diagnose you.

This isn't a diagnostic tool and shouldn't claim to be.

However, the chances are that a quarter of all the people who've posted on this thread are currently suffering from mental illness--not necessarily PD, granted--and a quarter more of us are just short of the diagnostic criteria. Simply put, around half of us in the developed world aren't in a 'healthy' way. The test itself isn't enough to establish a diagnosis, but some of the answers to the questions here (particularly concerning sleep patterns, diet, suicidal tendancies etc.) might be indicative that someone needs to seek medical help.

My point is, if you're concerned about mental health, you should see a professional anyway, regardless of the accuracy of this test (or lack thereof). I'm not suggesting that people go looking for help everytime they feel a little bit sad, but if there's cause for concern then of course it's worth talking to a professional.

I don't think it's accurate at all in my case, but it's not a diagnostic tool anyway.

Narcissistic: Low

Avoidant: High

Disorder Rating

Antisocial: Low

Neppgggg.png

I was pretty bored and decided I'd do this and I think it was pretty accurate.

Disorder | Rating

Paranoid: High

Schizoid: Very High

Borderline: Very High

Dependent: Very High

Slayer; it's just what I do.
Thanks Hugger 88 for the awesome siggy!

Click show if you want to see achievements.

TheKoolKandy.png
siggy3s.png
Achievments: Maxed/Comp'd 7th of August 2012. 120 Dungeoneering sometime early december 2011. 99 Slayer achieved October 22nd, 2010. 99 Prayer achieved September 99 18th 2010. Summoning achieved September 14th 2010. 99 Defence achieved May 8th 2010. 99 Constituton achieved April 24th 2010. 99 Attack achieved on January 29th 2010 at 8:00 PM. Questpoint Cape on August 30th 2009.99 Strength (11:47 P.M. August 17 2009).

"We" being who?

This isn't a diagnostic tool and shouldn't claim to be.

However, the chances are that a quarter of all the people who've posted on this thread are currently suffering from mental illness--not necessarily PD, granted--and a quarter more of us are just short of the diagnostic criteria. Simply put, around half of us in the developed world aren't in a 'healthy' way. The test itself isn't enough to establish a diagnosis, but some of the answers to the questions here (particularly concerning sleep patterns, diet, suicidal tendancies etc.) might be indicative that someone needs to seek medical help.

My point is, if you're concerned about mental health, you should see a professional anyway, regardless of the accuracy of this test (or lack thereof). I'm not suggesting that people go looking for help everytime they feel a little bit sad, but if there's cause for concern then of course it's worth talking to a professional.

Ding ding ding! We have a winner, folks!

Yes, my post was a bit sarcastic. These tests are obviously something you should take with a grain of salt, especially if you take one on the Internet. (Common sense, really.) However, if you are answering some of these questions, and you have, say, thoughts of suicide, then you should get checked out ASAP.

Hope I didn't scare you guys too much.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

The thing that any test on the internet lacks, be it 30 questions or 30,000, is an analysis. On the internet its just tallying up your score and spitting out an answer based on that count. This is not how these things are diagnosed. I agree that things like the thoughts of suicide are a problem, and if your in that space you probably need some help from an outside source, but what you need to go with it is a person who can understand why you have thoughts of suicide. Is there a chemical imbalance in your head or does your life feel like your living through a gypsy curse and its just the stress.

There are a lot of tests that make excellent tools, but on their own, without interpretation, you might as well read your astrology description and go with that.

Schizoid: High

Schizotypal: Low

Antisocial:Low

Borderline:Low

Well, okay.

noobs crowding hill giants? not on my watch

Disorder | Rating

I think this is the URL of my test: http://www.4degreez.com/misc/personality_disorder_test.mv?stat=1

I'm surprised, albeit only slightly. I thought I would be more narcissistic and less histrionic, but there we are. The rest I am unsurprised by.

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

Disorder | Rating

Histrionic: High

My results vary on how I interpret the questions. The last time I've tried, the 'paranoia' criteria was 'High' as opposed to 'Very High'. I don't think that's the way I would define paranoia though. Hmmph

Disorder Rating

Theres probaly a lot more wrong with me then that!

Doomy edit: I like sheep

• 2 weeks later...

Doubtful that this is valid... I'm kind of OCD, very antisocial, not narcissistic...

Disorder Rating

Paranoid: Moderate

for the lulz I took the depression test too:

Disorder Your Score

Major Depression: Moderate

Dysthymia: Slight-Moderate

Bipolar Disorder: Slight

Cyclothymia: High-Moderate

Seasonal Affective Disorder: Slight

Postpartum Depression: N/A

I am actually being treated for major depression.

Where did you get the depression test?

1. Get cleaned

Well, time to drink my own piss.

Schizotypal: Very High

Antisocial: Very High

Histrionic: Very High

Narcissistic: Very High

Dependant: Low

I second guessed myself on the second guess question, then laughed my arse off.

sanasiggy.png

Capes: Dungeoneering, Dungeoneering (t), Defence (t), Attack (t),

Constitution (t), Quest, Soulwars (both), Fire, Tokhaar Kal

Massive thanks to [)en[)en for my signature picture.

Do I pass? :P