9pm CET
    8pm GMT
    4pm EDT
    3pm CDT
    2pm MDT
    1pm PDT

pur_1332619200.png

Server and Location

• We will be meeting at the Waterbirth Dungeon entrance, The world will be specified at the time of the event.
    For those unsure of the basic mechanics of the Dagannoth Kings, please read the offical Tip It guide:
http://tip.it/runescape/?page=dagannoth_kings.htm

The Dagannoth Kings, Rex, Prime & Supreme

• These three kings of orient are are one of the more tactic based bosses in RuneScape. Each one is weak to a certain combat syle; Rex (Grey) is weak to magic, Supreme (Green) to Melee, and Prime (Blue/red) to Ranged. These bosses also use all three aspects of the combat triangle: Rex melees, Supreme ranges and Prime mages.

Once we arrive at the Kings' lair, and Coinshare is enabled, drink your potions and head down the ladder with protect from/ deflect magic enabled. From there we will proceed to slay the Three Kings for lewts!

Friend Chat

• The main host is Komodo Jo
    Co-hosts: TBA

Inventory & Equipment

• Here is a basic Tribrid setup. You would start with a unicorn (or Healing Familiar, or beast of burdon summoned)
    screenshot20120113at181.png
    Feel free to bring only one combat style, or all three! A cannon may also help, but is not really needed.

Requirements

• The higher your stats, the better, but you will at least need:
    43 Prayer
    75 in Melee Stats
    70 in Ranged/ Magic
    52 Summoning for a spirit Terorbird helps a lot!

About Friend's chat ranks

• The Main host will be the Chat owner, or will have a Gold Star in the chat.
    Silver stars are CO HOSTS.
    Bronze Stars are other TMHT members.
    Please note all three of these ranks will have the ability to kick members from chats, should we need to.
    If you need assistance, free free to Private message a Host/ Co host, or ask in the chat, all leaders are happy to help you with gear choices and inventory setups, should you be unsure of what you should be bringing.

We hope to see you there! :thumbsup:

[hide=Drop List]Barrows items: 65+
Barrows double item chests: 4 (2 in one night!), Triple Item Chests: 1 --->None of these came from "double loot" events
Dragon Drops: 4 skirts, 5 legs, 5 left halves, 18 med (7 - barrows, 9 - KBD, 2 - M. Bloodveld), 2 Spears, 62 Boots, 1 Dragonfire shield (PVP'd off my friend), 8 Axes, 1 Claws, 1 Visage, 1 Pickaxe, 1 2H, 3 Longswords, 18 Daggers, 7 DDS, 2 Maces
Slayer Heads: 2 C. Hand, 6 Cockatrice, 1 Basilisk, 6 A. Demon, 5 KBD, 2 KQ
Whips: 11, Dark Bows: 3, Ranging Ammy: 2, Whip Vine: 2, Black Masks: 8, Focus Sight: 1, Hexcrest: 4, Granite Legs: 2, Staves of Light: 3, Effigies: 36
Spirit Shields: 7, Hand Cannons: 32, Dragonstones: 50+, Challenge Scrolls: 1 (skeleton)
DKs: 3 Warriors, 3 Berserker, 2 Archers, 2 Seers, 8 Axes, 4 Battlestaves, 1 Seercull
GWD: 4 Sara Swords, 3 Saradomin's Whisper, 1 Saradomin's Murmur, 1 Armadyl Crossbow, 1 Sara Hilt, 1 Bandos Chestplate, 1 Bandos Helm, 1 Armadyl Helm, 1 Armadyl Boots, 2 Zammy Spears, 4 Boots of Subjugation, 1 Gown of Subjugation, 2 Garb of Subjugation, 1 Hood of Subjugation, 15 GS Shards
Glacors: 1 Ragefire Boots, 2 Glaiven Boots, 1 Steadfast Boots, 1 Staff of Armadyl crafted

QBD Drops: 10 crossbow pieces

Boss Pets: KBD (after only 5 kills) [/hide]
4c27eb4fa1.png
Komodo_Jo.png
Komodo_Jo.png
Komodo_Jo.png

Karils top Verac Skirt. :P

Might be there, but The Hunger Games inCinema. :lol:

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

I might come to test out my fun fremmy sea boots 4 :D

I'm pretty sure that Fremmy boots 4 don't work during loot/coinshare. :P In regards to noting bones, that is.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

First time to DKS, count me in

me to, so my first time might as well be with tmht!

and i got a question. theres some things i dont have so i was wondering if ths setup would be ok since i cant really tribrid, im gonna go for mage/pray/melee respectively

[set=head:6698,body:2006,legs:1557,gloves:6908,boots:11699,neck:4309,cape:10540,ring:4383,weapon:9071,shield:749]

with inventory of runes, vecna skull, dds, whip, sara brews, super restores, pray pots, a summoning potion, terrorbird/maybe some tireless runs in needed?

will that work for my type of hybriding?

and i was thinking guthix book of balance because it has bonuses to all, instead of mage's book, but maybe mage's book will be better?

iOwn.... (kinda)

2 year old account, Hoping to max before 3-year mark.
rilo_kiley.png

Drops - LOTS! =P

1500 total, 2000 total, 2200 total, 2400 total, 2496 total, 2595 total.

99s in order: 99 herblore, 99 firemaking, 99 cooking, 99 strength, 99 Constitution, 99 Attack, 99 ranged, 99 dungeoneering, 99 summoning, 99 fletching,

First time to DKS, count me in

me to, so my first time might as well be with tmht!

and i got a question. theres some things i dont have so i was wondering if ths setup would be ok since i cant really tribrid, im gonna go for mage/pray/melee respectively

SNIP

with inventory of runes, vecna skull, dds, whip, sara brews, super restores, pray pots, a summoning potion, terrorbird/maybe some tireless runs in needed?

will that work for my type of hybriding?

and i was thinking guthix book of balance because it has bonuses to all, instead of mage's book, but maybe mage's book will be better?

That sounds good, magic attack bonus isn't really needed for rex, so I'd reccomend bringing verac's, prayer bonus is quite nice. Make sure you keep mage prayer active, and keep away from Rex's spawn (If I turn up, I'll bring barrages, helps a ton) You probably won't need Tbird scrolls, though they help for getting there. :P

Remember a secondary healing familiar. Fruit bat/ bunyip are nice.

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

That sounds good, magic attack bonus isn't really needed for rex, so I'd reccomend bringing verac's, prayer bonus is quite nice. Make sure you keep mage prayer active, and keep away from Rex's spawn (If I turn up, I'll bring barrages, helps a ton) You probably won't need Tbird scrolls, though they help for getting there. :P

Remember a secondary healing familiar. Fruit bat/ bunyip are nice.

okie dokie, thanks, and i more question, im gonna be on ancients ice blitz/burst, so i was thinking i'd be better off with staff of light, but im not sure, staff of light or polypore staff?

iOwn.... (kinda)

rilo_kiley.png

Drops - LOTS! =P

99s in order: 99 herblore, 99 firemaking, 99 cooking, 99 strength, 99 Constitution, 99 Attack, 99 ranged, 99 dungeoneering, 99 summoning, 99 fletching,

I'd say just use polypore, and don't bother with ancients FAR cheaper, and +5 prayer. :thumbup:

I can't show a BBC code setup because I'm on my Kindle, but as long as you end up with above 0 magic attack, you're fine. :P

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Love to come although I'm a bit busy with prayer,(and I don't think I'm going to be getting up that early) gotta host one myself soon so I can attend :)

Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

It'd be cool if you listed setups..

And man I'm glad I can just use this as a way to learn how to kill dks properly.

When i'm back from school, I'll post a few basic mage/ mage+range/ tribrid setups. What sort of gear choices do you have? (Money wise, I actualy like the way that nex armours don't really help at dks, you can get away with Karils or dhide :lol:)

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Dagannoth King damage enviroment:

Prime : Hits max 55+ with Magic

Supreme: Hits 30+ fairly accurate with range

Rex : Hits 30+ fairly accurate with melee

Spinolyps (small monsters in water): Uses magic and range, and poisons you. They also drain prayer.

Setup: Wear a high ranged defensive gear with decent prayer bonus and when at DKS protect magic.

Reserve the top for Karil or other Ranging tops.

With that in mind you will manage a tri bird setup easy :)

So i am thinking about going. but i dont want to be the only experienced person there. pm me in the game if you have any questions ^^ i am very old school but i am very experienced in dag kings for multiple levels

iv dag kingd on a 120 and a 138 (ill be brining a 130+ if i go today)

I may consider going, but I suck at DKS (even with so many people there) and usually almost die

Noob days = Good times, but sadly no more...

Marimo.png

Quest Cape first obtained 1/13/2011
[spoiler=Total Barrow Pieces Looted:]

Ahrim's: Hood, Robetop x3, Robeskirt, Staff

Akrisae's: Hood

Karil's: Coif x3, Top x2, Skirt, Crossbow x2

Dharok's: Helm, Body, Platelegs x2

Guthan's: Helm, Skirt

Torag's: Platebody, Platelegs

Verac's: Helm x3, Body, Skirt, Flail

Double Barrow Item Chests: 1

Well, the event's officially over. We started off with b2b DDS splits on kills 3 & 4, and then quickly moved on to getting the rings. Within about 20-30 mins we had a whole set of rings. By the time the event ended (after about 2.5 hours) we'd gotten 2 warriors, 3 berserkers, 1 archer, 1 seers, and 2 hatchets (plus the two DDS splits of course). For those of us who got all the splits, it added up to a total of about 515k. I got screenies of all the splits except the DDS's, but there are too many to bother posting :P

Can't really beat 11 splits in 2.5 hours, can you? :shades:

Thanks to all who came! My condolences to all who died!

[hide=Drop List]Barrows items: 65+
Barrows double item chests: 4 (2 in one night!), Triple Item Chests: 1 --->None of these came from "double loot" events
Dragon Drops: 4 skirts, 5 legs, 5 left halves, 18 med (7 - barrows, 9 - KBD, 2 - M. Bloodveld), 2 Spears, 62 Boots, 1 Dragonfire shield (PVP'd off my friend), 8 Axes, 1 Claws, 1 Visage, 1 Pickaxe, 1 2H, 3 Longswords, 18 Daggers, 7 DDS, 2 Maces
Slayer Heads: 2 C. Hand, 6 Cockatrice, 1 Basilisk, 6 A. Demon, 5 KBD, 2 KQ
Whips: 11, Dark Bows: 3, Ranging Ammy: 2, Whip Vine: 2, Black Masks: 8, Focus Sight: 1, Hexcrest: 4, Granite Legs: 2, Staves of Light: 3, Effigies: 36
Spirit Shields: 7, Hand Cannons: 32, Dragonstones: 50+, Challenge Scrolls: 1 (skeleton)
DKs: 3 Warriors, 3 Berserker, 2 Archers, 2 Seers, 8 Axes, 4 Battlestaves, 1 Seercull
GWD: 4 Sara Swords, 3 Saradomin's Whisper, 1 Saradomin's Murmur, 1 Armadyl Crossbow, 1 Sara Hilt, 1 Bandos Chestplate, 1 Bandos Helm, 1 Armadyl Helm, 1 Armadyl Boots, 2 Zammy Spears, 4 Boots of Subjugation, 1 Gown of Subjugation, 2 Garb of Subjugation, 1 Hood of Subjugation, 15 GS Shards
Glacors: 1 Ragefire Boots, 2 Glaiven Boots, 1 Steadfast Boots, 1 Staff of Armadyl crafted

QBD Drops: 10 crossbow pieces

Boss Pets: KBD (after only 5 kills) [/hide]
4c27eb4fa1.png
Komodo_Jo.png
Komodo_Jo.png
Komodo_Jo.png

i just got back from watching my niece, and i missed it... so lame :( hope it was fun!

iOwn.... (kinda)

rilo_kiley.png

Drops - LOTS! =P

Sounds like it was fun :) sucks that I missed it :( on a good note just got 95 pray :D

Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!