1st Month RS Membership Promotion

Kolin

So I was just fooling around with a new DIY to play with, and decided to throw a month's membership on it to have some fun, figuring it was only $7.95 anyways. But when I went to the payments, this shows up:

1stmonthpromotion.png

Regardless of more "Spin" promotions, this is one hell of a good deal for first month of membership, actually am quite pleased with this lol.

This pretty much reverses that trade limit on f2p accounts, $2 for 12 spins isn't a bad deal for future bot accounts.

You make it sound like running through a few level 87 monsters is hard which it really shouldn't be at your level.

riptide_mage.png

riptide_mage.png

This pretty much reverses that trade limit on f2p accounts, $2 for 12 spins isn't a bad deal for future bot accounts.

^This. Say hello to a whole new wave of bots in F2P.

Dammit! We were doing so well. :wall:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

No catch from what I've seen, my card only got charged 2 bucks, i got my points + spins, everything went through like nothing.

But yes, very cheap RAF this way lol.

• 2 months later...

Id like to add here that one of my member noobs got popup in game about 6 month member for 4 month price and 1 year member for half price....its probably for certain type accounts only because i didnt get that kind popup for my other 2 member accounts.

Does this make RaF really cheap?

What's RaF again?

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

Oh don't get me wrong, that is true. My problem was always that Jagex was forcing you to partake in the trial, instead of giving you the decision to. If anything they should give you the option for the trial on every account, allowing the player to activate it any time they want, or leave it if they dont.

special offer seems to popup only if youre member first time because my noob gets it when i paid it first time to claim 10 year cape...so they want me to stay as member by popping those good offers...i would consider it if it were given to my main member.