Squeal of Fortune: Win More, Win Big!

258ForLife

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm excited... Don't really have the supplies, but I might be able to have a go at her with max gear once. Shame nothing has been said about the effects of death yet and if it's a legitimate risk.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

So theres gonna be enough money to make a significant economy boost but still too little for me to care about on a personal level.

More coins is exactly what the game needs right guys? Those years of money sinks and pointless degrading were just for... Fun!

CNqWHdA.jpg

I'm hoping the royal dragonhide outshines pernix or at least competes with it. I would like to potentially try nex in the future and the elitist view on pernix is disgusting.

EDIT: in before jagex makes the Dragonfire shield a requirement to fighting the QBD without getting owned too badly (non-woox style).

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

I'm hoping the royal dragonhide outshines pernix or at least competes with it. I would like to potentially try nex in the future and the elitist view on pernix is disgusting.

EDIT: in before jagex makes the Dragonfire shield a requirement to fighting the QBD without getting owned too badly (non-woox style).

Err, the Pernix is there to help you. If you use Armadyl you end up tanking most of the kill and healing yourself with weaker brews. The view on Pernix is barely elitist - it's just that it helps extend trips.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Thanks to player feedback

Player... feedback....?

Ahahahahahaha.

Yeah, ok.

Every other week we get something about this wheel. The next update/change to it will be between the 11th and 15th of June.

I can't see any armour better than Pernix being cheaper or easier to acquire than Pernix. I'm expecting it to be quite gimmicky, like additional damage but low defense, which could be interesting. The "elitist" view is totally justified by the way, if you don't have pernix you WILL use a lot more supplies and ruin the team. This isn't karils vs arma here, the difference is very significant.

I've also been worrying about the DFS. On one hand, super antis are probably gonna be fine and DFS will probably become more common with the QBD and thus crash even further. On the other hand, it might be almost essential and multiply in price as soon as this is realized.

CNqWHdA.jpg

I can't see any armour better than Pernix being cheaper or easier to acquire than Pernix. I'm expecting it to be quite gimmicky, like additional damage but low defense, which could be interesting. The "elitist" view is totally justified by the way, if you don't have pernix you WILL use a lot more supplies and ruin the team. This isn't karils vs arma here, the difference is very significant.

I've also been worrying about the DFS. On one hand, super antis are probably gonna be fine and DFS will probably become more common with the QBD and thus crash even further. On the other hand, it might be almost essential and multiply in price as soon as this is realized.

I bought a draconic visage some time last week anticipating this. At first I bought a DFS, but then I realized it would be safer to have the visage, because perhaps you can add it onto the new dragon kiteshield. I'm pretty certain that some sort of dragonfire resistant shield will be necessary. I mean, c'mon, this is the Queen Black Dragon we're talking about!

trains2.png

[spoiler=I LOVE MY STATION]

01001001001001110110110100100000010101000111011101100101011011000111011001100101

00100000011000010110111001100100001000000111011101101000011000010111010000100000

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ww3nbrwpcVY

TBH, its old but ever more relevant...

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

Right. Doesn't really change much. 50 gp is now 1000 gp, big deal. It's still a junk reward.

Ten times the chance to win the cosmetic rewards doesn't mean much.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Hopefully the other small rewards have been changed too.. Who the heck wants an adamant hatchet?!! (Oh, and while they're at it, please remove buyable spins)

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014