lolrc

Had to read that twice o.O

I first read it as: I don't really care (Idrc)

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Got 81 herb today and stewed up to 85 for super antifires. Then I made 5200 dragonbane bolts and tried out queen black dragon. As usual I forgot take any pictures, but turns out I can do 2:20 kills, however I do use up my food so fast its not even funny (ghost hunter. I can do 1-2 kills per trip :(

I decided to head out to zammy godwars & camp spiritual mages for cash and warpriest. 1200 kills later 0 pieces of warpriest. Did make 4500K cash though :P

Oh, and the reason I wanna do some QBD? Well, mainly for royal bolts for slayer, but the other drops are welcome as well.

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Just don't lag out at QBD.  :wacko:

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

If you would lose your last life would you continue in normal ironman mode? As the top rankings for normal ironman are about the same as the rankings of hardcore ironman.

• Like 1

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

tumblr_nfrr9z18kA1tjw4imo1_500.png

• Like 12

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

My condolences Oddish! May the odds be ever in your favour this time :)!

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.