Sylpheed

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QFC]15-16-878-63754974[/QFC]

zuzmo.png

collio.png

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

Never gonna give you up.[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Jamflex returning lost items? Holy shit, I never thought I'd see the day.

Major kudos to them.

Indeed. Let's see if they will return lost items, and if they are going to keep doing so in future, when servers crash also.

Major kudos to them.

Indeed. Let's see if they will return lost items, and if they are going to keep doing so in future, when servers crash also.

I must say I don't approve.

Tranquil.png

[2:21:46 PM] Baldvin | Leik: these comp reqs are so bad

[2:22:36 PM] Arceus Dark: Time to get...req'd?

Major kudos to them.

Apparently people's items didn't appear under their grave because too many people died and there was an overload of items on a single tile, so many people lost Torva etc.

Also note that Emilee said it is not a promise or gurantee that they will be getting their items back.

zuzmo.png

collio.png

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

Never gonna give you up.[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Major kudos to them.

I must say I don't approve.

Why not? This boss is hard enough that you have to use your best possible gear to stand a chance and if THEIR servers glitch out and cause people to lose their stuff unfairly, it is only just and fair that Jagex takes steps to return said items.

td2sig.jpg

Major kudos to them.

Apparently people's items didn't appear under their grave because too many people died and there was an overload of items on a single tile, so many people lost Torva etc.

Also note that Emilee said it is not a promise or gurantee that they will be getting their items back.

Same thing happened with Branches of Darkmeyer. If they change their policy on this, then it'll come off as being acceptable to change their policies on other thing... (Not like they haven't with SoF) It' a principle thing. And what of the items lost from previous glitches throughout the years, Durial's reign, World Crashes causing binds to disappear, Mobilising Armies Tutorial, and the quest previously mentioned?

Tranquil.png

Major kudos to them.

Same thing happened with Branches of Darkmeyer. If they change their policy on this, then it'll come off as being acceptable to change their policies on other thing... (Not like they haven't with SoF) It' a principle thing.

Who cares, though? With the whole "Wheel of Dollars" thing they have going, they proved that nothing they say is set in stone. They have no qualms about going against things they said in the past-- while I generally disagree with reneging on promises, in this case I see it as progress. It's complete bullshit that people lose their hard-earned items worth hundreds of millions of GP because something screwed up on Jagex's end.

td2sig.jpg

Who cares, though? With the whole "Wheel of Dollars" thing they have going, they proved that nothing they say is set in stone. They have no qualms about going against things they said in the past-- while I generally disagree with reneging on promises, in this case I see it as progress. It's complete bullshit that people lose their hard-earned items worth hundreds of millions of GP because something screwed up on Jagex's end.

While I agree it shouldn't had happened in the first place, read the addition to my last post for my further reasonings.

Tranquil.png

Some kind soul blessed my grave and I remember what server I was on. Managed to get back my stuff, whew!

Anyhoo, not exactly a bossing person but managed to get to the fourth phase rather comfortably, was going through brews a lot, even in the first stage but it just went rather smoothly I still felt. Suddenly just started getting destroyed by constant damage though in that final phase. Hardly used flasks, mainly my bog standard 4 dose brews and restores.

I probably should have got rid of my Yak at that point and switch to my Steel Titan, I didn't use Dreadnips because my mouse clicks aren't always perfect.

Think my setup of Dharok's platebody, Bandos tassets, Neitiznot, rapier (maybe get a CLS), dfs, steadfast boots, fury, onyx ring (i) and tokhaar kal will give me success eventually!

Might consider getting the Equilibrium aura next month to guarantee damage against those bloody souls!

While I agree it shouldn't had happened in the first place, read the addition to my last post for my further reasonings.

Yes, they should have done something in the past but why should people suffer now because of draconian policies developed years ago? That's why I view it as progress.

td2sig.jpg

Yes, they should have done something in the past but why should people suffer now because of draconian policies developed years ago? That's why I view it as progress.

Let's agree to disagree (on whether its good or not, I'll agree with it being progress) because opinions suck, in my opinion.

Tranquil.png

http://puu.sh/xxEt

Seriously....

And fix forums so i can put img tags to puush links too =(

Karma for not returning the Hyt I threw at you last night :( (better luck next kill though!)

Tranquil.png

Major kudos to them.

They're starting to wrack up some very smart customer service moves as time goes by. I hope to see these grow and become more frequent. I would imagine it'd only help them in the long run - after all, there's a reason everyone loves Blizzard's CS team.

hzvjpwS.gif

I was watching the runeshark live stream and they seemed to be getting torn to shreds by the soul things, but then I just watched sparc mac kill the qbd whilst ignoring the souls and they werent doing much damage at all? any idea what he did?

Muckytears.png

xxEt.png

Seriously....

And fix forums so i can put img tags to puush links too =(

Add ".png" to the end of the link, that'll let it display as an image.

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

Major kudos to them.

They're starting to wrack up some very smart customer service moves as time goes by. I hope to see these grow and become more frequent. I would imagine it'd only help them in the long run - after all, there's a reason everyone loves Blizzard's CS team.

Heh, you say that but you obviously have not been playing Diablo 3 recently. They make Jagex look like the best in the business.

First of all, their security is very lax so there has been numerous reports of people getting hacked. They do not lock you out after entering wrong passwords too many times and passwords aren't case sensitive. Pretty much the only way to ensure the safety of your items at this point is to download Blizzard's smartphone authenticator app. They will roll back your account after you submit an "I got hacked" ticket, but it takes close to a week for them to do it so in that time you could have easily earned back what got stolen. There has been humongous criticism for the game's many bugs and lag and very few CS responses to it all. They took down "commodities" such as gems and crafting ingredients from the Auction House close to a week ago because of "glitches" and there was nothing posted on the forums letting people know how the fix was coming until today's patch, which supposedly fixed the issue. Then there's how unbalanced the classes are-- in the highest difficulty setting, melee classes can't do anything because regardless of their gear they die in one or two hits. Meanwhile, Ranged classes are able to solo the highest difficulty with merely decent gear.

td2sig.jpg