29th May 2012 - QBD + Diamond Jubilee

Sylpheed

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In direct opposition to the above, this is the best gear I've gathered from this thread.

2liwpox.png

Correct? Going to do this just as soon as people go to bed, hopefully before more storming.

Using a range top instead of gloves might be a better idea. I'm not sure if the accuracy > the chance to get double bolt shots, because the QBD has such low range defence. Oh, and red glowing eyes >>> yellow glowing eyes.

Pretty sure swifts are better but I might suggest spirit cape instead of ava's for more steel titan specs, they help a lot.

jagerbluebt1.gif

Thx to MxM for parts of the sig!

This boss really pisses me off lol. Every time she spawns the tormented souls, my computer lags for like 5 seconds... it's like suffering from time freeze every time they appear <_<

Killed her twice, but it's too difficult for me to kill her consistently w/o Nex gear :(

77yLQy8.png

In direct opposition to the above, this is the best gear I've gathered from this thread.

2liwpox.png

Correct? Going to do this just as soon as people go to bed, hopefully before more storming.

Using a range top instead of gloves might be a better idea. I'm not sure if the accuracy > the chance to get double bolt shots, because the QBD has such low range defence. Oh, and red glowing eyes >>> yellow glowing eyes.

Pretty sure swifts are better but I might suggest spirit cape instead of ava's for more steel titan specs, they help a lot.

K I can do that and I can replace Gaze with T3 Corruption for red eyes :)

2dgucz6.png

This boss really pisses me off lol. Every time she spawns the tormented souls, my computer lags for like 5 seconds... it's like suffering from time freeze every time they appear <_<

I do find it amusing Jagex felt they needed to actually code that ability into the game... I hope they don't dare to call it one of the combat tactics unseen to RS that they spoke of on BTS.

LgEZt.png

I do find it amusing Jagex felt they needed to actually code that ability into the game... I hope they don't dare to call it one of the combat tactics unseen to RS that they spoke of on BTS.

If by that you mean "racing the clock" as one of their 'new-found' tactics I'm betting that was what they were mentioning.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

2liwpox.png

Just tried it out with a royal crossbow instead and it is very effective, even someone like me who isn't particularly good managed to get the queen to the 4th phase in no time. I took 8 super restore flasks (silly me) but I could get away with just 2 (only used one up to that point).

Could have filled up with more brews and spam a summoning flask more so my titan could hit way more and I would have done it!

2liwpox.png

Just tried it out with a royal crossbow instead and it is very effective, even someone like me who isn't particularly good managed to get the queen to the 4th phase in no time. I took 8 super restore flasks (silly me) but I could get away with just 2 (only used one up to that point).

Could have filled up with more brews and spam a summoning flask more so my titan could hit way more and I would have done it!

Does super restore not count like summoning potions?

2dgucz6.png

2liwpox.png

I think restores boost summoning points but not your summoning spec bar.

If by that you mean "racing the clock" as one of their 'new-found' tactics I'm betting that was what they were mentioning.

I refer to the being able to only take hits whilst your character is completely unresponsive for a period of time.

Racing the clock not quite so groundbreaking.. What is interesting as a tactic is the luring of the dark circles.

LgEZt.png

Interesting article in the Sun newspaper today about the jubilee coming to RuneScape

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/fun/gaming/4348648/The-Queens-virtual-Jubilee.html

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I think restores boost summoning points but not your summoning spec bar.

Super restore's restore points, but not special bar.

Summoning potions restore both. |^_^|

would say no, it kind of sucks tbh.... Hits pretty rapid 150s but not sure is significantly better than chaotic.

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

Interesting article in the Sun newspaper today about the jubilee coming to RuneScape

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/fun/gaming/4348648/The-Queens-virtual-Jubilee.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NQy-S1Fmz8

0:57! Is that sky?!

zuzmo.png

collio.png

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

Never gonna give you up.[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

[bleep]ing hell gf 20m -.-.

It sucked so I destroyed it, destroy option I thought implied would get back the pieces back when I did (had 99% charge left and wasn't going to use it). I destroyed it got nothing.... Cool stuff jagex.

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

It sucked so I destroyed it, destroy option I thought implied would get back the pieces back when I did (had 99% charge left and wasn't going to use it). I destroyed it got nothing.... Cool stuff jagex.

Evidently needs a much bigger warning sign :P

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Can you take the parts off once you've made the full c'bow?

Sylpheed.png

Does getting hit by more super-firebreath recharge it? And if not, what happens when it reaches 0%? (I'm assuming if the breath can recharge it then once it reaches 0% it will be unusable until hit again)

flere_imsaho.png

As the size of an explosion increases, the number of social situations it is incapabale of solving approaches zero.

Ensure you are not a social situation.

If it's a degradeable weapon it's going to be dead content surly?

Thievingcapesigcopy.png

Jeffery.png

180th to 99 Divination + 1st W36er

Rambo, cannot pk call your friends bro :). Wait nevermind none of SAPK/PKS can. Kappa.