E3 - 2012

PoorLepRecon

Hey guys, I think I know what website I'm going to check out, I'm going to go look at redd-

*punched in the face by e3.nintendo.com*

Do we know anything about the price?

Not yet I don't think.

hzvjpwS.gif

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So who do you guys think won the conferences? Ubisoft announced more new things than Nintendo, but Nintendo had a lot of fan-favorites plus a new console. I dunno. I still wanna say Ubisoft but to be honest with Pikmen/Paper Mario/Luigi's Mansion, Nintendo won my heart.

W86aeyh.jpg

[bleep]in' Reggie, man.

hzvjpwS.gif

Ubisoft won me in terms of games (Watch Dogs, ACIII) but Nintendo has convinced me that I want a WiiU. From what I've seen I feel like they took a lot of the problems people had with the Wii and fixed them which is good to see.

Ubisoft won me in terms of games (Watch Dogs, ACIII) but Nintendo has convinced me that I want a WiiU. From what I've seen I feel like they took a lot of the problems people had with the Wii and fixed them which is good to see.

Really?? They hardly showed anything

k9999-crazyarm.gif

Well, Nintendo had Ubisoft so they both won.

One game from Ubisoft != having both.

Rabbids Land, Your Shape: Fitness Evolved 2013, Sports Connection, Just Dance 4, Avengers: Battle for Earth, ZombiU, Rayman Legends. I'm not great at maths, but that's a few more than one Kimberly :mellow:

Anyway, I wasn't saying they had Ubisoft (I think that's what you mean by having both?), just that Ubisoft was boosted by some things which were shared by Nintendo.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Rabbids Land, Your Shape: Fitness Evolved 2013, Sports Connection, Just Dance 4, Avengers: Battle for Earth, ZombiU, Rayman Legends. I'm not great at maths, but that's a few more than one Kimberly :mellow:

Sorry

1 real game - WAIT MY BAD. TWO real games.

...that other consoles will have too...

... ' - '

If anything, Ubisoft boosted up the entire conference (read: not any single press conference) because their (GOOD) games will likely be released on all platforms, not any one console boosting Ubisoft.

hzvjpwS.gif

Really?? They hardly showed anything

I know but what was showed looked like a lot of fun (Pikmin3, ZombieU, even NintendoLand was decent) and I really like the whole controller design just from the looks. I'd have to actually give it a try to make a final judgement on how it feels but it seems like Nintendo is on the right track and all I really need at this point is a few more awesome launch titles to make me throw my money at them.

Sorry

1 real game - WAIT MY BAD. TWO real games.

That other consoles will have.

... ' - '

The two games I assume you mean are ZombiU and Rayman, which both look to be exclusives, or in the case of Rayman changed a lot for other consoles. I'd also call Avengers and rabbids 'real' games, but the othes are no less examples showing that the WiiU won't be left to survive with only first party games like the Wii.

I could also see most of Ubisoft's games going to WiiU once it is released as they seem to be putting themselves out there as partners.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Just curious, is there an actual website which has the details of everything mentioned at E3 so far? My lil brother mentioned a few games to me but he wasn't sure on the names of them, just wanna check and then look for any trailers to do with the games! :P

EAVnEYl.png

Visit my blog! Click the madness for more madness!

Yeah, I've been browsing Youtube, but you guys should post links to the stuff you liked. It's a bit confusing reading through the live commentary and just seeing "Oh this looks cool" with no context.

I liked the Watch Dogs thing and the Uncharted sequel so far. Crysis and Halo didn't seem that exciting, honestly, and Assassin's Creed is just another remake with a different setting.

Do we really need more New Super Mario Bros? Could just play Kaizo or all the other Mario style games and mods with actual innovative concepts. X_X

Pikmin 3 blew away everything else Nintendo had.

Yeah, I've been browsing Youtube, but you guys should post links to the stuff you liked. It's a bit confusing reading through the live commentary and just seeing "Oh this looks cool" with no context.

That's why you should have watched the conference with us :P It's a tradition!

hzvjpwS.gif

Nintendo conference got me disapointed really.

I'll proabably get a WiiU eventually, but not on launch day unless rayman+ NSMBU+ Pikmin 3 are there aswell. The conference wasn't bad imo, It was better than MS, EA and Sony at least from what i got, but what it really missed was a killer 1st party title. Pikmin is great, but in the end i was expecting a huge game, either metroid, or retro, or star fox.

I got really surprised by how good Lego looks, batman looks decent but I will buy it on steam once a good sale arrives.

I rate it at a B-, it was good, but not only did it need a bomb, it also needed less casual crap and nintendo land. Seriously, that guy explained every little detail, it just dragged on and on.

My rate for the conferences are:

MS<sony<ea=nintendo<<Ubisoft

Disapointing e3 apart from ubisoft.

what it really missed was a killer 1st party title. Pikmin is great, but in the end i was expecting a huge game, either metroid, or retro, or star fox.

This! I was expecting one of the heavy tittles, hell, I was sure they would bring more light to the new smash, specially now that Sony decided to jump on the crossovers bandwagon with insignia characters.

Edit:

More info about zombiu:

No check points, saving, etc... It's basically a "survive-as-long-as-you-can" thing. When you die, you get to hunt down your previous character.

Sounds pretty good actually, must have a shtload of scenarios.

tumblr_m6mcuojTED1qlz68ro1_500.gif