Food

Skull

crepe

Pronounced 'krep,' 'krape,' or something else ('kreep,' 'kreepy')?

Jw.

I pronounce it as Krape. Like cra from crane mixed with ape.

I hear that a lot more from those from the US, and 'krep' from French/English people. Both work, I guess, since no matter what you say they know you're talking about one thing: deliciousness.

hzvjpwS.gif

Packed my food for the day tomorrow (I'm taking vacants so I'm working from 8:45 am - 10:45 pm. With breaks obviously.

I have some tuna salad + bread + tons of hot sauce

A random bratwurst <3

Some quick salad I threw together.

An orange, 3 adult carrots and a cheeze its :D (just a small bag.)

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

So you basically just ate burnt meat? XD That picture looked very nommy though. :)

Bonker, I love tuna (salad)! But why does everyone insist on putting hot sauce on everything?

tumblr_lbszhj8JxF1qdvz8go1_500.jpg

I reallyreally want some of this right now. Just woke up from a nap. x3

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Bonker, I love tuna (salad)! But why does everyone insist on putting hot sauce on everything?

Hotsauce? Pfaugh your hotsauce.

1223.jpg

Too bad that hot sauce isn't actually all that hot. It's slightly sour for some reason too >.> (I know 'cause I've tried it)

Eh, I have to wonder if yours was bad. o_O the bottle I bought never tasted sour. It might not be as hot as hot sauce, sure, because it doesn't need to be. If you want to pour crap on your food that makes your mouth burn for hours and your ass burn for 4x as long then you're not really enjoying food so much as the story you get to tell your guy friends afterwords.

Mech.

hzvjpwS.gif

Eh, I have to wonder if yours was bad. o_O the bottle I bought never tasted sour. It might not be as hot as hot sauce, sure, because it doesn't need to be. If you want to pour crap on your food that makes your mouth burn for hours and your ass burn for 4x as long then you're not really enjoying food so much as the story you get to tell your guy friends afterwords.

Mech.

This is why I love you Kimberly. Tell it how it is.

OT: I enjoy Frank's Red Hot.

franksredhot.jpg

This is like food imagewars.

nmbmmn.JPG

grill.jpg

tuna_noodle.jpg

302240-Pasta-Carbonara.jpg

I'm hungry now. Crap

EDIT - @Kimberly; Nope, the bottle I used was completely new. The only thing about it was the food I used it on I guess. Typically I use it on rice noodles with a touch of soy, and you can taste the slight sourness in the broth. I'm pretty sure all chilli sauces are like that, but I dunno

All I have are Nature Valley bars, fruit snacks, Arizona Green Tea, and some AppleKiwiStrawberry juice.

: \ I guess that isn't bad. I also have some wheat bread with PBnJ mixed into one jar.

I guess that isn't bad at all.

And I have some hot chocolate powder but I cbf to get water and boil it in the kettle.

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

This is a food thread you silly.

This is new an ice-cream appreciation thread. Lactose intolerants unallowed.

ice-cream-ck-226466-l.jpg

ice-cream_300.jpg

Food, drink, does it make much of a difference? You consume them, they're awesome, and they're delicious.

And besides, would you discount awesome smoothies and milkshakes because they've become liquified? The most delicious soups are liquid, too. And yummy stock is gelatenous from all the bones its cooked with.

OPEN YOUR EYES YOU POOR JADED BOY.

EDIT:

Fine, I'll conform.

Delicious Philadelphia soft pretzels. Your other pretzels are inferior. This is not open for discussion. This is not open for debate. You are automatically wrong if you don't agree with this.

0425pretzel.jpg

hzvjpwS.gif

Mech.

This is why I love you Kimberly. Tell it how it is.

OT: I enjoy Frank's Red Hot.

franksredhot.jpg

I love this stuff. It's not really hot, but it's got a fair kick to it and it has amazing flavor. Probably one of my favorite hot sauces.

Try mixing Frank's with some Sweet Baby Ray's bbq sauce (about 1:1) and it's freaking amazing. I seriously put that on almost every meat (and other things) I can since I found out how good it is.

american-sweet-baby-ray-s-award-winning-bbq-sauce-2114-p.jpg

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Cashews and Pomegranate soda.

What the? This sounds a tad odd.

I've decided that I do not enjoy Weetbix. It is too soggy.

Oh and Shiny, that cookies and cream icecream looks delicious.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Weetbix are good if you get them down just after they've been put in, so they're only slightly soggy.

I still don't eat them, though, as I hate milk in anywhere but Milo.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod