02 Oct, 2012 -- Festival of the Dead

Pinata

The xp from the big chinchompa minigame is a lot better now smile.gif Got 50k xp in one game, probably could've been a bit more since I was chatting and such as I went. The three highest tier moths you can access appear now, instead of them just appearing at random.

Is it worth doing now? And is it daily, weekly, anytime or?

From the empty days of hope, deny the darkness
Follow my voice, we'll run far away from here

If only to hide, to escape this life
And live forever, forever in the sun

The xp from the big chinchompa minigame is a lot better now smile.gif Got 50k xp in one game, probably could've been a bit more since I was chatting and such as I went. The three highest tier moths you can access appear now, instead of them just appearing at random.

It's a daily.

I liked this little festival thing. Sure, it wasnt big and seemed like filler content, but I enjoy the mask I got. One of my favorite looking holiday items in a long time. :P

It was never a duration requirement like the castlewars trim was. It was simply to show that you had gone there, just like killing the QBD was. It was a mark that showed you tried almost every aspect of the game. That's all.

hzvjpwS.gif

If you're willing to spend $100, then RS Coins are about 1$ per 50 coins. So each of these hairstyles are almost $3.50 dollars each? While the full outfits cost a little under $5 each, the individual hats have been going for 170 each as well. Yeah, these are too expensive IMHO, but maybe enough players are paying for hats to justify charging that much for the hairstyle.

nukemarine.png

Learn how to Learn Japanese on your own - Nukemarine's Suggested Guide for Beginners in Japanese
Stop Forgetting Stuff for College and Life - Anki - a program which makes remembering things easy
Reach Elite Fitness - CrossFit

So did anyone glean anything from the slight mention kuradel made to trying to bring her mother and father together. I'm slightly curious what her "preparations" were.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

I really enjoyed this event. I admit, it was small, but the content was good and felt in place ; unlike the random other events Jagex makes. The rewards are really good for the time invested. The mask is a certain style - not everybody will love it - but I quite like it. Not like I'll ever wear it though.

Polodevil.png

polozn.png

i'm not saying i don't like the exp, i'm saying that there's been a lot of characters that have been dead, and frankly it seems a bit mundane to not talk to their ghosts, even for a small chat, when there's an entire [bleep]ing town that is ghosts and i have the ability to speak to ghosts without an amulet

since a lot of the npcs can't even describe any notable moments about the dead being honored (at least not more than fragments of sentiment, would have been more suitable to refer to a single anecdote), it just seems difficult to properly celebrate their lives without context

at least that priest would be vindicated in being removed from his church just to throw small death parties for people he's never met

as for kuradal, i think...perhaps it is foreshadowing to a future event

8f14270694.jpg

at least that priest would be vindicated in being removed from his church just to throw small death parties for people he's never met

Assuming this isn't temporary content, there's a lot of room for them to add new "parties" to it in the future (And expand on the concept as a whole), especially given the amount of dead friends, mentors, and loved ones a reasonably experienced player is likely to have.

If it is temporary, what a waste <_< .

• Like 1

So, it's a Halloween holiday event for members only? :-s

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

It happens to be in the same month as Halloween, but they're two entirely separate events, both ingame and irl.

We'll still have the expected Halloween event. Maybe.

Or we'll just get Solomon outfits and outrageous hair that costs as much as the assassin bundle.

*shrug*

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

It's a daily.

yeah daily and it probably isn't worth doing. Well not at 91+ anyway, the game takes about 15-20 minutes so 50k xp isn't exactly great for that (280k/hr I think is draconics, maybe higher). Could be decent around level 70-75 when the hourly xp rate is reasonably slow in comparison.

safersbanner.png

Play Safe! smile.gif - Got useful information for the tip.it website? Post here!

It's a daily.

yeah daily and it probably isn't worth doing. Well not at 91+ anyway, the game takes about 15-20 minutes so 50k xp isn't exactly great for that (280k/hr I think is draconics, maybe higher). Could be decent around level 70-75 when the hourly xp rate is reasonably slow in comparison.

Imo 70-83/85 its worth it to do so and maybe at lower levels too because its just fun =3

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.