20-Nov-2012 - Evolution of Combat: Now Live!

Randox

Where can you get off-hand maces from? Some of them do not seem to exist. (black for example).

There aren't any offhand black or white items yet (Except claws), the rest of the metals can be crafted.

*smithed

Aside from dragon which is available in the Hero's Guild store.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Desert Strykes are way messed up lol. Cannons and familiars can be used there now. If someone's cannon fires upon the Stryke you've raised, it will say it's no longer after you, but if you try to raise another before it's dead, it'll say one is already after you. My friend and I were co-op slaying them and it seems the only way to "reclaim" that Stryke is to attack it right after your cannon hits it again (after their cannon hit it first). Also, if a Stryke burrows on a familiar, the Stryke will just straight up dissappear.

@above, I put in some offers for black off-hands earlier in the GE. We'll see if they ever get filled, lol.

If anyone wants off-hand Black Claws I'll trade them for off-hand Dragon Claws :P

2dgucz6.png

Waterbirth Dagannoths got some serious buff. They managed to kill my friend, and almost me but I tabbed and died in POH. Soulsplit was only enough when we were both there; when I tried it alone I got torn. Next time I'm just going to barrage Waterbirth -.-

They're about as easy as before if you just Deflect Ranged though...

2dgucz6.png

Waterbirth daggs are really easy fi you just barrage and here and there get a soul split off. Now lighthouse, you can't enter that without melee gear or something, they wreck you apart.

Even in melee gear they shred you pretty bad at the lighthouse.

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

They're fine in melee gear and Deflect Missiles. Don't try Soulsplit or you will get f'd though... Well, like I said, when there's not someone else to soak up some of the damage anyway. But then, what's the point of SSing VS Deflect Missiles if you have to have it on the entire time anyway, right?

2dgucz6.png

They're fine in melee gear and Deflect Missiles. Don't try Soulsplit or you will get f'd though... Well, like I said, when there's not someone else to soak up some of the damage anyway. But then, what's the point of SSing VS Deflect Missiles if you have to have it on the entire time anyway, right?

That's the kind of situation where the Guthan set shines, especially if they're weak against stab.

• Like 1

-.- Fire Giants are pretty much the same thing as Tower Dagannoths. The difference is that there are less of them, but they hit much higher with Ranged (I saw 500s) and Deflect Missiles wasn't helping much. My co-op Slayer partner and I were each cannoning, him in the resource dungeon and I in the room before it in Baxtorian. Without Soulsplit on pretty much constantly I was dropping quickly, but at least the task was pretty fast.

2dgucz6.png

That can't be true, I was cannoning and momentuming on the resource dungeon with vine whip +eee and with a buniyp i didnt ever dropped lower than 4k. Using Bandos, golitaths and Tokhaar.

And whats up with Whip vines only seeling for 85k or soemthing? It's the best 1h weapon if you're dual wileding slash...

That can't be true, I was cannoning and momentuming on the resource dungeon with vine whip +eee and with a buniyp i didnt ever dropped lower than 4k. Using Bandos, golitaths and Tokhaar.

And whats up with Whip vines only seeling for 85k or soemthing? It's the best 1h weapon if you're dual wileding slash...

Every slayer task where you dual wield slash, you should be dharoking.

Asmodean <3

If you are using Dh, then you should probably be exploiting the crap out of 2h aoe attacks, you would kill hounds by the pack by doing that.

momentum is for DW, 2handers are for Abilities, AoE specifically

At least I think so...

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

Dh with momentum works just fine. Still 1 hitting hellhounds, abyssals etc. and you still get insanely fast slay xp/hr. I don't like abilities so I interact with them as little as possible. But I can see why it'd be good with that whirlwind one.

Asmodean <3

I can't imagine the yip would've made that much difference, but I take Steel everywhere. My defense/LP bonuses should've been about the same as yours, unless you used a helm with decent stats over FSH.

2dgucz6.png

This is pathetic.

I'm getting outhit by a dharoker at K'ril, and I'm using mage, dreadnips and a full adrenaline bar at start.

Magic is too weak, and Dharok's set effect is too strong. Fix this, Jagex. :?