what to use instakill darts on?

brad1431

Use them on Nex. I believe its your best chance of a good drop.

Also, looking at your stats, as you have trimmed skill capes they are better all round with a 2 crit on all combat styles, fire cape is 2.2 on melee only. Unless that .2 is that important to you :)

wildxyak.png

99: Agility 28/12/14|Thieving 20/03/15

If it's utterly impossible for you to kill Jad once you reach him, then sure, you can use one dart on it.

Otherwise use them on Nex. Should make you a couple of millions, even if you don't get a major drop (And the chances of getting a major drops are fairly good, compared to other bosses).

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

how do I get these keys to get to nex, I have never been to Nex and have only done GWD once

Enter each bosses kill count area and kill the monsters until you get the corresponding key fragment to each boss then put them together

tmht-banner-medium-1.png

[spoiler=Rare Drops/Splits (Feb 2013 - ??)]

21m84sy.png

After that, you'll either need to kill 40 Zaros minions, or just buy the Ceremonial Robes (which is something like 3m now, I think).

As for what to wear at Nex herself...nothing really =D

what do I need to wear so they arent all agressive?

Any piece of Torva or Pernix or Virtus or the Zaryte Bow. As for individual Gods minions, a piece of their corresponding race. (Bandos boots, the god arrows etc.)

ArchangelSignature.jpg

what do I need to wear so they arent all agressive?

One item from each god -

Zamorak

Saradomin

Bandos

Armadyl

OR if you have a lot of money to waste you can buy a Nex item which protects from all gods.

If you search the GrandExchange you can find some cheap pieces for each god

tmht-banner-medium-1.png

21m84sy.png

To get the keys make sure you enter each gods 'area', as in past the main central room where you enter down the rope (hammer door for bandos, agility rocks for sara, etc).

Ring of Devotion for Sara, Zamorak cape (wildy magic arena one), Bandos boots are what I used. Only really needed Armadyl pendant for Arma area. I used Ceremonial Robes to skip Zaros kc and sold straight after for the same amount. I also wore the robes into Nex room as you can just spam click Nex when shes addressing the mages and you should attack before she can get an attack off.

I made about 6.5m off 'regular' drops, didn't get lucky enough for any armour pieces.

wildxyak.png

99: Agility 28/12/14|Thieving 20/03/15

I dont see Armadyl pendant in the GE

The pendant is a reward from the Temple of ikov quest.

You can substitute it for a different item if you wish

tmht-banner-medium-1.png

21m84sy.png

I heard a rumour that you have to do damage on nex first before you use the dart, otherwise it's a waste of a dart.

mX0rmhR.gif
Click the image above to be taken to the Wilderness Guardians website.

Advisor in Wilderness Guardians

Honourary Member in Clan Europe

Ex-Leader Of Descendant Guardians and True Supremacy

I heard a rumour that you have to do damage on nex first before you use the dart, otherwise it's a waste of a dart.

This rumor is false.

Confirmed false. You can kill Nex with a dart as soon as it finishes talking. It will die and drop stuff as usual.

savormix.gif
R.I.P. oO000oO0oO00, RS2 range pure transformed to a maxed PvM char in EoC, ten years of time completely wasted.
Good to be gone :)

The key consists of 4 pieces (Bandos, Zamorak, Saradomin, Armadyl). There is one and only 1 type of piece from these factions, so once you have 1 piece from each on the list, you are good to go. I don't know why you would want more than 1 key, and I don't honestly know if you can get duplicate pieces. Getting the key pieces can take from minutes to hours, it depends on luck I guess.

I have been trying for an hour and got no parts of the key for Nex, I have to go to bed in an hour and will be working all day tomorrow, what is the next best boss to use the darts on? I heard corp is good?

Corp is very luck-based, I used one dart on it and got one of the worst possible drops - mystic earth staff and 13 gold charms. You can try it if you're feeling lucky, otherwise QBD is the best choice.