28-Jan-2013 Demon Flash Mobs

Carl

• The requirements to equip Glacor boots have been amended

Wut does this mean?

Now requires 75 Attack/Magic/Ranged instead of 85.

Does this mean they now suck baws compared to Nex gear?

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Wut does this mean?

Still statted as a level 85 item.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Wut does this mean?

Still statted as a level 85 item.

Dat Jagex! WE MUST PRESERVE THE TIERS WITH THE CURVE WE JUST MADE DERP DERP

Oooo lets drop these boots by 10 levels for NO apparent reason but leave the stats alone so now our precious curve, for the boots slot, does a nice logic 1-70 then jumps to 80 then comes back to 75, nice and smooth like.

• Like 1

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I figure they'll move their stats to tier 75. I think Jagex is trying to keep Nex as really good armour, and just doing a terrible job of it.

Knowing Jagex, they'll be tier 75 items in a couple months.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

I figure they'll move their stats to tier 75. I think Jagex is trying to keep Nex as really good armour, and just doing a terrible job of it.

Knowing Jagex, they'll be tier 75 items in a couple months.

It's really stupid reactionary tweaks.

Nex WAS top yes, but as with all top gear it has its day in the sun then gets bettered (eg Pop Armours) WHY just because a few rich pvmers have a bit of a whine must Jagex flail about like a demented child and change things to make it better/keep it on top. What makes it so dam special compared to Bandos, Barrows, Dragon, Rune etc. which all gave way when their time came.

At this rate I wouldn't be surprised if Nex becomes lvl 90 gear and they drop Pop armours lower.

But then Jagex with eoc tweaks has done little more than be a reactionary demented child flailing wildly in the wind. I mean the last lot of tweaks is proof enough of that.

1) Worsen a bug tht been there since beta then patch it but still miss the GE

2) Recreate a beta bug where by auto applying stats you nerf capes

3) Have to hotfix dg armours almost straight away cause they are too much

4) Basically have to repatch ALL the monsters you strengthed cause you ballsed it up.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Not a clue based on that picture.

Oh yea, and god save the queen and torva in case your forgot.

So like goliath gloves and the glacor boots are going to be readjusted to level 75.

Just it takes them a few tries to you know.

Edited by Golvellius

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

The Steel titan melee special attack power has been increased.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

E: Mierin, means you can no longer force certain random event rewards by stacking effects.

So they fixed it, reverted it, then just now fixed it again?

They broke it worse. I had a random when I checked my voyages today that would've given me an adventurer reroll but instead it said I already had the maximum amount... when I had NONE.

• Like 1

2dgucz6.png

According to the in-game guide, glaivens/steads/ragefires require 75 ranged/attack/magic and 85 defence. So I don't see what the whole fuss is about.

About the quest, it's way too short and really boring. Delrith (and other quest bosses) need to scale by your combat level to make them somewhat interesting.

• Like 1

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

According to the in-game guide, glaivens/steads/ragefires require 75 ranged/attack/magic and 85 defence. So I don't see what the whole fuss is about.

About the quest, it's way too short and really boring. Delrith (and other quest bosses) need to scale by your combat level to make them somewhat interesting.

Nah. I figure, just accept the fact that certain bosses are made for low level characters.

• Like 1

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

Nah. I figure, just accept the fact that certain bosses are made for low level characters.

I don't think rs is designed right to make quests scalable, though it'd be nice if monsters in quest could scale withint a certain limit

eg say quest is designed for level 5's boss is level 10

Then if ur lvl 6 it'll be lvl 11

and so on up to a limit of say it being lvl 30ish

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Any idea on where exactly the Wildie Demon hoards are - 'East of the Wilderness Altar', I've looked everywhere i can think of

Tada!

http://services.runescape.com/m=rswiki/en/Demon_Raids

Maps of all the locations.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

very well played jagex.

An issue causing certain users' loading bars to become stuck at 50% has been resolved.

Upon logging in, guess what?

i got stuck on

wait for it

0% loading lag

and spent 5 mins there and THEN rebooted, 10/10 nice fix.

• Like 1
meamzed.png

Did they fix the Chronozon bug in the dominion tower? Game wouldn't recognize your water/fire runes when trying to cast water/fire blast.

Is the steel titan's melee attack as strong as its range attack now or is it still weak, but not as bad as it used to be?

It worked once you picked up the elemental runes on the ground. #idonteven

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER