Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

I remember when...

• Please log in to reply
216 replies to this topic

Unitedite
[ Display Name History ]

Unitedite

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 788 posts
Losing my amazing noob inventory stuffed with everything i owned (before i found Draynor bank) to a lvl 2 spider :(

Think i was doing the restless ghost quest, and i was really worried walking thru all these goblins and spiders. One attacked me, took off a few hp, but i killed it, then anotehr one turned up and got me :(

I also remember when i decided to wc for my money. I was cutting logs in Varrock and someone asked me what wc level is was, so i told them (something like 10) and they laughed at me because theirs was 20 or so. By the end of that day i was already cutting willows, and i wanted to find that guy and laugh back at him :P
In a little hilltop village they gambled for my clothes
I bargained for salvation and they gave me a lethal dose
I offered up my innocence, I got repaid with scorn
"Come in'', she said, "I'll give you shelter from the storm"

crossfire39
[ Display Name History ]

crossfire39

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 526 posts
Lol, so I had 2 friends on here, and back in RSC as a noob the king scorpions in dwarven mines were like the kbd. So we would mine while 1 would proetect us. Well one night, one happened to atatck me and I did, I quickly starting spamming my friends chat to get my 1k gp and my lucky tinderbox lol.
Posted Image
.:: RSC Product ::.
.:: 116 Combat ::.
.:: 1777 Overall ::.
.:: Biggest Single Drop Log Ever ::.

darkheie
[ Display Name History ]

darkheie

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 201 posts
^^^I remember the Ghost quest. I was pretty scared thinking I would get owned and lost forever. And when I saw the ores I was "oh...".

TheFriendlyBear
[ Display Name History ]

TheFriendlyBear

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 129 posts
I traded a red and green mask for unfermented wine when rs2 first came out. I thought it was a half wine.
Posted Image
Posted Image

sabrerokz
[ Display Name History ]

sabrerokz

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 372 posts
my noobiest moment was finding 10k on the ground and buying a rune med and thinking i am so cool i have a rune med at lvl 3 then i wen to the wildy and asked a friend how i got a skull he said attack someone in the wildy so i did and lost it lol nowadays i don't blink when i lose ful rune lol 8) oh and i remember when i thought that when someone selling deaths was u payed someone to die lol :oops:

Zou_Lou
[ Display Name History ]

Zou_Lou

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 502 posts
I remember right after the tutorial island I was totally confused about the directions and I had lost my way in lumby while playing with the camera, so I was asking everyone around for my way back to "the castle" but could not give them a clue of what castle it was... What a dumb noob I was, lol!

Later on I discovered I could earn "big" money by killing chickens and selling the feathers to the fisherman's shop nearby (in Port Sarim). I said to myself "Wow, I have found a way to make gold out of chickens" and I was very happy with that so I kept slaying chickens for a few hours untill I had enough cash to buy me a decent armour.

The next day I went back to lumby and made friend with a nice fellow who agreed to sell me full iron armour (or steel, I'm not quiet sure) for my hard earned cash, so he took me all the way to Varrock to smith it and I felt it was such an adventurous trip to follow him because I did not know about right clicking on people to follow them. :oops:

Once I had my brand new shiny armour I had to face a big disapointment when I discovered I was unable to wield it because I did not train my defence while slaying chickens. *blush*
Retired from RuinedScape 12/15/07.
Now playing a Tauren Shaman on World of Warcraft.
Server: Ravencrest.
Username: Zulu.

shendriks
[ Display Name History ]

shendriks

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 158 posts
When I first started playing I really wanted to mine, so I was looking for a mine and got killed by a farmer(lvl7) :lol:

I lost my bronze pick... So I just made another account :oops: Only for getting my bronze pickaxe back :D
Posted Image

kajol
[ Display Name History ]

kajol

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 5 posts
cutting trees and selling logs to store for money on my main. I cut enough to buy a full rune set :oops: then i died in wild testing the lever.

skeroh
[ Display Name History ]

skeroh

Ghost Cloak

• Members
  • 1,799 posts
  • RSN:nairb168

i wanted to get armour so i traded with this guy and he gave me a goblin mail i thught it was armour i paid him 90gp

thats nothing, i though that too and i bout a goblin mail for like 900 gp
Posted Image
Retired from runescape. I will be on every now and then though. :)

Bloodredsword
[ Display Name History ]

Bloodredsword

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,133 posts
  • RSN:Fox hunter8
yeah keep it up these are all great! :D :D :D
Posted Image

Listen to the mighty words of Bloodredsword.

Tip it MGC Xbox live leader board!

Amppelix
[ Display Name History ]

Amppelix

Spider Egg

• Members
  • 52 posts
I have a few stories to tell too:

1) I had just begun RS, and was doing the Rune Mysteries Quest. When I had to take something to Aubury in Varrock, a Mugger attacked me, and did much damage to me. I thought it was another player and got furious. I yelled "Get a life!" and "Go and play with someone else". I was always scared of going near the Magic shop :D

2) I decided I wanted to be a miner and died of course the first day and lost my pick. I didn't know that there was a Bronze pickaxe spawn in Falador, so I asked my friend for help. Me and him went to the Dwarves west of the Barbarian Village, since those drop Bronze picks occasionally. My friend killed a few dwarves, no pickaxe drop. Then I thought "I can take one of my own too!" I attacked a Dwarf, and with a few hits with it's pickaxe I was dead. My friend yelled all the time "Run away, you can never take it down!" Luckily my friend picked the item up for me.. :lol:

3) I was terribly afraid of the Dwarven Mines. I always stayed at the Dwarves where I was safe, and watched my friend bravely enter the area with the Scorpion. "I wish I was that brave" I thought. A few minutes later my friend runs up from there with the Health Bar almost red. "You can't believe it... There were King Scorpions, they are extremely dangerous!" I imagined a lvl 100 creature.. I learned that the King Scorpions were only lvl 32, but they did bother me A LOT when I mined coal there.
Dragon drops: 22 legs, 12 skirts, 1 med, 1 spear
Magic 99 achieved 8.8.07

bob12
[ Display Name History ]

bob12

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 100 posts
i remember when i bought my first steel helmet 8)

ssenmodnar
[ Display Name History ]

ssenmodnar

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 126 posts
i remember when i died from the delrith mages, and almost quit because i lost my silverlight, mith large, and mith longsword...

i didnt realize i could buy silverlight back so i was reaalllyyy sad :oops:

then there was that time someone told me that passwords were censored

i fell for it too

coincidentally, fortunately, and comically all at once, my first password was naturally censored by the jagex word censoring system...

the hacker started cursing me off... i had no idea what was going on...
Posted Image

weasel
[ Display Name History ]

weasel

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 735 posts
i tried to make bronze out of pure copper... it didn't work, then waited a couple hours for my bro to get home b4 i found out why :oops:
-= weasel =- rsname: moosewalker ~ top 10000 player :D
Posted Imagefull qp - always willing to chat add me...

aj926
[ Display Name History ]

aj926

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,257 posts
I smithed steel longs and then sold them in the sword shop in varrok. omg, what a profit. Now merchanting is my antidrug.

I also feared the king scorpion as if he were death himself.

Bloodredsword
[ Display Name History ]

Bloodredsword

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,133 posts
i'm doing a nother one...

i remember when i thought i was da bomb for being able to kill a white knight :lol:
Posted Image

Bloodredsword
[ Display Name History ]

Bloodredsword

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,133 posts
bump
Posted Image

catack
[ Display Name History ]

catack

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 33 posts
god sooo many things

the first thing was when i was like levell 20 sum like lvl 5 walked up to me and asked me to take him to the wizard tower(we were in draynor) so i sed i would....so i take him 2 like 30 wild and kill him...get like 500 gp and a iron long i was perty happy of this "awesome" kill when i was walking back a ranger killed me...

another thing was when i was like lvl 70 i started up a noob acc and was walkin around varrock when sum guy sed "sellin rune long" i walk up 2 him and trade him ask how much and he sez......200m....i started callin him a noob when he started callin me a noob and stuff i told him 2 say it 2 my main....he did...a few weeks l8r i was pk'ing n f2p and i killed him...messaged him about the noob crack...

i also fell for that jagex blocks ur pass thing but i was like lvl 5 so all i had was like 50 gp....

fun times fun times

Emmentail
[ Display Name History ]

Emmentail

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,031 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Emmentail
I remember training on theives beneath Varrock.. Some gang headquarters I think..

Anyway it was to get lvl 30 attack and when I got I rushed to the store to buy an addy long. I was so proud!

Bloodredsword
[ Display Name History ]

Bloodredsword

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,133 posts

I remember training on theives beneath Varrock.. Some gang headquarters I think..

Anyway it was to get lvl 30 attack and when I got I rushed to the store to buy an addy long. I was so proud!

ha i remember when i was so proud to use mith :roll:

the thieves might be for Shield of arrav :?:
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users